Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
poting a fav member for me is close to immposible...that being said probably transtic, for he is not afraid to express who he is which is avery commendable quality...or james for having icq
Posted
cuz he's always saying wat he feels is right... and usually is... and, like gndamcat stated, he[QUOTE]he is not afraid to express who he is which is avery commendable quality[/QUOTE] ... and i also think that i am my most fav member, and i know i ain't the only one... atleast i hope... :(
Posted
it would have to be safer cause hes cool in every way. he started off perfect as soon as he came to the boards. and when he was promoted theotaku took a change for the better.
Guest firemac
Posted
I can't choose, it would be kinda wrong if I chose, someone else might get mad that I didn't pick them and that's wrong, so I'm not going to pick anyone:p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I like a lot of people on the boards, the people I like most are transtic, duckie and james.... [/B][/QUOTE]
i geuss i have more in common with you than i thought
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I like a lot of people on the boards, the people I like most are transtic, duckie and james.... [/B][/QUOTE]
i geuss i have more in common with you than i thought
Guest firemac
Posted
no one likes me, :( , oh well
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]no one likes me, :( , oh well [/B][/QUOTE]

i do... but i like adam a little more...
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gundamcat17 [/i]
[B]you guys are cool don't get down on yourselves [/B][/QUOTE]
ok:), whoops, I spammed there, I''m editign now, to make it spam free, ok, thanks for bringing my spirit up
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gundamcat17 [/i]
[B]you guys are cool don't get down on yourselves [/B][/QUOTE]

We won't. Trust us...:rolleyes:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gundamcat17 [/i]
[B]you guys are cool don't get down on yourselves [/B][/QUOTE]

i don't care if people don't like me in the virtual world...
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i]
[B]

i don't care if people don't like me in the virtual world... [/B][/QUOTE]
I would, because I need firends, I don't talk much in person
Posted
[color=deeppink]Aw, thank you muchly, I feel so loved *tear* :D For me, I try and stay out of these favorite member things to prevent any hard feelings...so I think I will continue to do so...I luv you all![/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...