OtakuBoards

Songs that annoy everybody

ChibiHorsewoman

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Wasabi [/i]
[B][size=1][color=chocolate]Heh, I am surprised about the [i]Hey Ya[/i] song by OutKast, and how it made a big hit. I find it pretty annoying. Since my school bus has a radio, most of the kids like to listen to the R&B/ Hip Hop station, and that song rarely is on, but is. Yes, listen closely to the lyrics people...

Everyone wants me to like the song Milkshake also. That's an annoying song right there.
*looks at Chichiri's post* You must be my twin or something...I never liked Clay Aiken, and Picture for the fact that it freaking makes no sense to me either. (I always thought Clay Aiken said Invincible)

Though I hear a song called 'The Chimpanzee' song. It is hilarious to me, but at the same time annoying, because it makes no sense, except about talking about Chimpanzees. *laughs like crazy*[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes we must've been seperated at birth....and "The Chimpanzee' song is done by oh crap.... ican't remember...The Naked Ladies? Something around those lines...I can't quite remember...and from what I've head radio hosts talk about it it's about Stalker's sending postcards to the band from all around the world...0__o Heh and yeah it's Invisible. Yeah...

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chichiri's Girl [/i]
[B]Yes we must've been seperated at birth....and "The Chimpanzee' song is done by oh crap.... ican't remember...The Naked Ladies? Something around those lines...I can't quite remember...and from what I've head radio hosts talk about it it's about Stalker's sending postcards to the band from all around the world...0__o Heh and yeah it's Invisible. Yeah... [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=violet] The band is called Barenaked Ladies. They wrote the song One Week with the part about Sailor Moon. I've only heard it once so far, so I can't form an opinion on it yet.[/color]
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Boba Fett [/i]
[B][color=green]First off, this song doesn?t imply that these parents are bad simply because they aren?t Christian. The song in question, entitled [I]The Little Girl[/I] and sung by John Michael Montgomery, is a decent piece of music that happens to be Christian. Yes, it is pro-Christian; but the artist has the right to express his thoughts through his work. Just like how all those rappers get to spew foul language and hate without consequence. If you actually listened to the song, instead of blowing it off as being demeaning to everyone who?s not a Christian, you might have realized that it?s not such a terrible piece of music.
Don?t go making false accusations; people will call you on them. Besides, it makes you look silly.

[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=violet]Ok, I do realize that the song doesn't imply that the parents are bad because they're not Christian, but if you want to get technical, the people could still go to church and be jackasses. My grandma goes and she's the most damn judgemental woman I've ever met. Besides, I like John Michael Montgumery, one of his best songs was Life's A Dance. And I'm not saying it's a bad song, I'm just saying I can't listen to it without having a gag reflex. I'm sure if I as a Wiccan wrote a song about some church goers doing what the parents in this song did and then created some diety that the child felt connected to you'd probably think the same way.
Yes, John MIchael Montgomery is allowed to be pro-Christina jsut as much as rappers are aloud to have cRappy music. ANd FYI, rappers do get backlash for being degrading to women and gloryfying violence.
But I was simply stating an opinion on why I din't like the song, I wasn't looking to be called out for an opinion and then be told that I should listen to something I find insulting to my beliefs. Then on top of that be called silly for interpreting what I think the song is about. Perhaps you should try a little bit of that [b]HUMILITY[/b] that you Chirstians are always talking about and try not to judge me. Just because i think the song says non-Christians are bad doesn't make me wrong. It would be like me saying that your opinion is wrong.
In conclusion, maybe you shouldn't be to quick to call people silly for voicing their opinions-doing so will get you called out and make you look like a fool. And doesn't your Bible say something about a man who calls his brother a fool shall burn in the fires of Hell?[/color]
[color=deeppink]Okay, first let me say I'm not a Christian hater before I get called out for being one. (Oh and wee, PMS is FUN!)
Now, back to the topic.
I think I did something really bad to someone because I heard that Hey Ya song like three times tonight. I think it has something to do with that invoked pentagram I tried to make to that guy who cut me off today.
I also heard that stupid Justin Timberlake song-it made me gag on my shrimp lo-mein:bawl:
ooh, another song that grates on my last nerve would be the DiC Sailor Moon theme song! And the Dub DBZ opening song[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ChibiHorsewoman [/i]
[B][color=violet] The band is called Barenaked Ladies. They wrote the song One Week with the part about Sailor Moon. I've only heard it once so far, so I can't form an opinion on it yet.[/color]

I knew it was something like that....long day at school, long day at school. But that song does tend to get anoying after your radio station plays it nonstop for a month, then they started playing the holiday music....you just can't win can you?*

[/color]
[color=deeppink]ooh, another song that grates on my last nerve would be the DiC Sailor Moon theme song! And the Dub DBZ opening song[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I remember both of those songs....and for some reason I like both of them. I don't really care for most of the orignal Sailor Moon theme songs. I did like the one from S though...and the orignal DBZ ending themem is cool...*goes and rant son an on for hours intill she passes out*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ChibiHorsewoman [/i]
[B][color=violet] The band is called Barenaked Ladies. They wrote the song One Week with the part about Sailor Moon. I've only heard it once so far, so I can't form an opinion on it yet.[/color][/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]I love the BareNaked Ladies. The lyrics are amusing, and the music is catchy. It's a fun group to listen to.

They also did [b]If I had a million dollars[/b], if you remember that song's being played all the time a couple years ago.

Anyhoo, the song is called [b]Another Postcard[/b], and yeah, the narrator is singing about someone who is mysteriously sending postcards in the mail.

[i]You can't imagine so many monkeys in the daily mail
And all of them coming anonymously, so they leave no trail
Never thought I'd have an admirer from overseas
But somebody's sending me stationery filled with chimpanzees--[/i]

And it goes on. You hear about all the different postcards the guy gets, and it's just a lot of fun.[/SIZE]

[color=teal][size=3]
It's not one particular song that I hate but rather an entire genre. Anything by those wannabe teene boppers (eg Christina Agulera, Hilary Duff, Kylie Minouge etc) suck in my opinion. There are other types of music I hate and they are:
Most Rap/ Hip Hop type stuff.
Most stuff from the 80's and early 90's.
Anything that no longer is music (eg. Slipknot, Ramstien etc.)

Tiredness prevents me from writing much more. So thank you for listening to my ranting. [/color][/size]

[size=1][color=chocolate]I have never known that they sang about postcards until I read Sara's post. I thought it was only chimpanzees. I learned something today.

I do like a little rap and R&B though, but I really don't care listening to Beyonce or anything like that.
What gets on my nerves is any song by Avril Lavigne too. I can't stand it at all...[/size][/color]

Guest Inuyasha7575
How dare you diss rap how dare and what the heck is JPOP and JROCK what is it. I love rap: Missy Elliot, Eminem, 50 Cent, Juvenille, Bubba Sparxx, R.Kelly, Westside Connection. I love rap I also like Reggae like Sean Paul and Elephant Man and I like some pop singers also.

Personally I love rap, r&B ,and hip hop I can't stand Britney Spears not even her doll can sing(My brother got it for me and we tortured it for a while my dog just loved that doll) I don't like the song change clothes and go they play it to much but I do like brush that dirt off your sholders(jay-z)I don't listen to pop much some songs are ok but I just can't get into it (hey as long as it has a good beat I like it . But, if it doesn't and the lyrics are lame to they need to come up with a new song)

Thank Christ I'm not alone. I cannot stand that Outkast song either, and for some reason Channel V insists on playing it on an hourly basis (between Robbie Williams, Black Eyed Peas and The Chemical Brothers).

Most popular music is tollerable to some degree, but this song has got to be the most inane thing I've ever heard. The tediousness of the tone colour drives me up the wall as well.

Although, I mostly listen to music from the Romanticism movement (late 1800s), so I may not have as much of an appreciation of this genre as eithers.

Guest animelover88
the one thing i can't stand is country the whole genre like garth brooks, dixie chicks,ect. they annoy the heck out of me they all sound the same tehy should try some different chords or aome thing i really can't stand country

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shahi [/i]
[B]That song I'm like a bird I always fly away if that the song your talking about I agree [/B][/QUOTE]

No that song's by Nelly Furtado and it really irritates me. I don't know why but for some reason my Uncle decided to buy me the single and my sister took a liking to it! Save me...

Yea pretty much any pop song will get on my nerves, its so annoying all they sing about is stupid boyfriends and just nonsense. And there is just way too much drama in the songs, and stupid drama at that. I can't even really listen to radio anymore these days, too many pop songs, or they just play rap all day, and a few rap songs are good, but most of them are just annoying. And yea i have to agree w/the hillary duff, she is just way annoying, its hard to believe some of the ppl singing today are, they need to start thinking about getting some real talent instead of these fake teen starts who annoy the hell out of so many ppl.

• 2 weeks later...
[color=royalblue] [b]Milkshake[/b] by Kelis is possibly the song I hate the most right now. Once again, the media's hit song is about sex and all that good stuff. Huh.

And it's worse when you hear some eight-year-old singing it in the street. [/color]

Personally I like the milkshake song the video is stupid though and I love right thurr and I think chingy is fine as I don't know what( thats my baby right thurr). The one person I just can't stand that I forgot to mention is Ashantia. The ***** can't sing. Her songs are so easy to sing she never sings anything hard.Come on now Baby baby baby, how many times have we heard that and my new personal most hated song rain on me. I heard her sister can sing better than her and they sung together in a demo tape. The olny reson they picked ashantia over her sister was because males are attracted to her. I can't beilive so many people hate rap. I'd usally say stop hating or haters but I'm not gonna say that. Whats your opinion is your opinion it depends on what you like to listen to. Just as long as you don't dis me for liking it.

[size=1][color=chocolate][QUOTE][i]Originally posted by xxxGothChickxxx [/i]
[B]It's simple, any rap,hip-hop,R&B,Pop or anything like that is the worst ever........Especially Aqua... [/B][/QUOTE]

I feel so great! Someone else to my list who doesn't like Aqua!!!

You know that song, 'Barbie Girl?' I'm a Barbie girl, in a Barbie Wooorrrlllddd....yeah. It is so bad, I cannot stand that song. Especially the fact that Ken sounds like he is on drugs.

Don't remind me of the music video...[/size][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by maladjusted [/i]
[B][color=royalblue] [b]Milkshake[/b] by Kelis is possibly the song I hate the most right now. Once again, the media's hit song is about sex and all that good stuff. Huh.

And it's worse when you hear some eight-year-old singing it in the street. [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Ugh the music video for that. So wrong...and seeing like 3 times in an hour doens't help either. Dang you After Hours!!! Stop playing the same songs! My biggest problem with the video. She never drinks the frigging milksake! She just plays with the straw...and has a sip or two...okay that didn't sound quite right. I'll shut up now.

Edit: Hey Aqua rocks! Okay so the voices are a little high-pitched in Barbie Girl but Candy Man is awsome!*nudges Erinzyger*

I'd like to state that there is NO song in particular that is annoying to me. That's right, I'll listen to anything that pops onto the radio, whether it be Rap/R&B/Hip-Hop, Punk, Pop, Rock, whatever, it's all pretty much good to me.

If I had to pick something, ahh, I don't know. Maybe like country or something. I guess their songs kind of annoy me when they sing about pansy stuff, but it's not too hard to tolerate.

Yay for all music!