Adam Posted January 14, 2004 Posted January 14, 2004 Please post here if the "color chooser" pop up window in our myOtaku style editor either works or doesn't work for you. Also include what version/type of browser you're using. I'm currently investigating this... Thanks,
Sara Posted January 14, 2004 Posted January 14, 2004 [size=1]It sure doesn't. IE 5, Mac version.[/size]
Semjaza Posted January 14, 2004 Posted January 14, 2004 Based on my experience, IE 5 (well, 5.2 anyway lol) on Macs is one of the most problematic browsers ever. There's things in it that will work and then suddenly won't if you refresh a page. It's probably been the source of most of my biggest annoyances with web sites. Anyway, it mostly works fine in the latest version of Mozilla. However, that "colors" popup doesn't work properly. The window comes up, but nothing ever loads into it. Edit -- it's possible I'm missing some sort of plug-in or something for that though. I'm not sure how those are usually made. However, I can't even get that color thing to work in IE6, so I don't know.
Adam Posted January 14, 2004 Author Posted January 14, 2004 Also, tell me if the color chooser works on our greeting card site. This'll help me isolate the problem... Here's a quick link: [url]http://greetings.theotaku.com/card.cgi?action=ecard&link=Inuyasha&image=BeBrave.jpg[/url]
Japan Posted January 14, 2004 Posted January 14, 2004 Hey Adam.... The colors for the greeting card site does work, but the color chooser thing for the styles don't work for me. I had to use the CSS generator site that Jblessing gave me to find the hexidecimals. I have AOL Version 8.0.
Adam Posted January 14, 2004 Author Posted January 14, 2004 Hehe, chalk this one up not to advanced programming problems, but to me forgetting to change the link to the color chooser after uploading. Should work now. ^_^
TheShinje Posted January 14, 2004 Posted January 14, 2004 Works fine for me. I'm currently using Internet Exploer 5 on Windows ME OS, however, I more often use IE Explorer 6 on Winows XP Platform and it works just fine on that too.
wrist cutter Posted January 14, 2004 Posted January 14, 2004 The color chooser deal works for me. I'm running on Netscape 7........ and Windows 98, even though it's probably irrelevant information (but everyone else is doing it!).
Recommended Posts