Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Here is my latest achievement in wood shop. I've been working on it all school year. I finally finished it today. It is a night stand. It is made out of oak. It is also very heavy. Comments are always welcome.
Posted
[quote]It is also very heavy[/quote]
XD
Well, it's better than I could do. Well, maybe. I've only had woodship for one quater, and that was last year. >.> Um...
Yeah, like Baron said, besides the mess, it's really cool. I think it would look better with some stain and varnish (those are two different things, right?). Other than that, it's really spiffy. I could make that, if I tried...maybe. oO;
Posted
[size=1][color=chocolate]Very good work here, I'd like it.
If it would be painted (I'm not sure if that's the right word) and polished a little bit, I think it would look much better.
Ooh I do actually adore the mess around it...all because of Mr. Mountain Dew.[/size][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...