Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
i thought i would try make a banner that's a little different from all the others i've made.
instead of trying to blend the picture into the backround, i felt i should try leaving it the same :)

anyway here it is.
Posted
I love it! Sorry if this comes as an insult to you, but I think it's really cute ^_^! I love the backround: the design and the soft colors of the backround go nicely together and with the picture. Also, I like how your font looks like it's popping out at you (I don't know why, but I have this thing about shadows, I think it makes all the difference in the world; I really like them.) I also like the border! The only thing I can think of that's wrong with it is that the picture is a tad bit blurry, but not enough that you can really notice, so don't worry about it ^_~. Great job! I look forward to seeing more!!!

~Kieko
Posted
[size=1][color=chocolate]This is actually a very cute banner. The background's color mixtures make a soft tone to the banner, and is very cute. The font is good for the banner also. The border is creative, though I don't like the fact that it is green. Maybe a regular blue, but I guess that makes it less creative.
The pic is though a tad bit blurry.[/size][/color]
Posted
Well, I guess it's alright. Not that fantastic, but not horrible.
To me, it looks like you stretched the image a little bit. And when you stretch images, the banner doesn't turn out too well.
What it does have is that chalky-type thingie effect. That's really cool. And the colors in the background are good for Totodile.
WATERRRRRRRR!
Posted
It isn't the best quality picture ever >.> and the background is rather plain too. As a matter of fact, the font could also be improved... however, overall, this banner isn't too bad. Quite simple, not really very exciting. There isn't anything that I really dislike as such... just a lot that could be improved upon. I don't really think the border is suitable for the banner either, sadly.

Aesthetics: 6.5/10
Technical: 5/10
Posted
Aww, I always thought Totodile was one of the cutest monsters in Pokemon - probably my crocodile obsession. The colours you've used are suitably harmonious and dreamy, but I have to agree there's not a great amount going on. The font might also look better sort of cartoony so that it matches the drawing style.

I may be blind - and probably am - but I don't think the imageis so bad. When people said it was blurry I expected it to be totally incomprehensible, but it's far from that.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...