Yoda Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 What's your fav Manga? I'd have to say Devilman 2: Demon Bird.
Posthumous Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 My is tha Dragon Ball one(s) I have all of them.
Guest Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 Dragon Ball...... cuz i have liked it since the beginning of time
Saturn Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 anything by CLAMP! waii! especially tokyo babylon, clover, wish, gouhou drug, X, CCS.... lol ^^;; how about just anything by then 'cept miyuki-chan? ^__^
Shinji v2.0 Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 #)*()@*!& Great Teacher Onizuka and Flame of Recca...And Berserk.
amibasuki Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 I have some Ranma 1/2, Inu-Yasha, and 1 Gundam Wing volume. so I haven't read much -_-. but I like Inu-Yasha the most out of the 3.
Guest DJ_Sess Posted May 21, 2004 Posted May 21, 2004 can u guys help me, i'm new and this is confusing. :confused:
Solo Tremaine Posted May 21, 2004 Posted May 21, 2004 [color=#503f86]If you need help, it's best to PM a Moderator rather than post in a thread. And certainly not a thread that's over two and a half years old and a poor example of post quality o_o; It's also an idea to be specific about what sort of help you want. This'll make it much easier for anyone to give you advice. If you're unsure as to how the site works, there's both a [url="http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?"]Rules[/url] page and an [url="http://www.otakuboards.com/faq.php?"]FAQ[/url], which are both essential reading. If there's something you're still unsure of, feel free to PM me or any other Moderator you like. As another word of advice- please make full use of capitalisation and proper grammar as much as you can. It's all explained in the Rules. Have fun![/color]
Recommended Posts