Kain Posted October 26, 2001 Author Posted October 26, 2001 Hi!I'm glad i'm back! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Shiro-I want die today!! Shiro fires a few bullets from his 2x Vulcan Cannon on his left arm and aims his twin buster rifle. Kevin-Stand back Shiro!!! Kevin fires his Twin Buster Rifle destroying a Kei pirate ship.But 3 more remain. Craig-I'm here!:box: Shiro-Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Shiro fires his Twin Buster Rifle destroying 2 ships.The last kei ship [I]trys[/I]to retreat. Shiro-Your not leaving alive!! Shiro takes out the beam saber and slices the Kei ship in half blowing it up. Shiro-Whew.Anymore?:therock:
Raiha Posted October 26, 2001 Posted October 26, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]Leigh: *viewscreen opens on Shiro's mobile* Good work, Cramona isn't detecting any more Kei pirate ships, so we can go back to the city now. Shiro: Are you positive? Cramona: Are you insulting my scanning abilities? Shiro: Maybe... Leigh: SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU! :demon: Take us down Cramona. Cramona: Engaging...[/COLOR]
Guest Zero Posted October 26, 2001 Posted October 26, 2001 *as they get out of their suits and ship they saw hundreds of pirates* Kevin: This look fun. Shiro: You got that right. Leigh: Are you two crazy? Craig: Maybe they are. Kevin/Shiro: No we're not.
Guest tammy jett Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 you know how ruthless jean windstar is! he won;t let anything go without a fight, no matter the odds against him. he is the kind of man a woman could look up to. But you know I also like heero yuy. He is a special guy. He has a good woman to look to,but he has a problem, he can't look to her because she is gone to space for a terraforming project she wants to start.
Kain Posted October 29, 2001 Author Posted October 29, 2001 Correction ***** hole.[list] [*]Correction#1:Not jean windstar;Gene Starwind! [*]Correctin#2:Your way off topic thus this is spam but I will let it slide because you are new. [*]Advice;Don't post something way off topic like this again! [/list] Stupid.......:therock:.......oh yeah!Welcome to the Otaku ***** hole! I bet you look like this " " " " " \/ :drunk:
Guest Zero Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 So back on topic. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Kevin: Shiro you thinking what I'm think? *he said with a caster in his hand* Leigh: You're crazy. Kevin: Fine with me.:D
Kain Posted October 31, 2001 Author Posted October 31, 2001 Shiro-I would rather run from anymore pirates. Leigh-Finally you are making sense! Shiro-We are in a lot of trouble with the pirates now. Kevin-I want to fight! Shiro-I'm not holdin ya back.
Raiha Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 [COLOR=seagreen]Leigh: ....guy's always wanna fight... Shiro: Hang on a sec. Do you have any weapons Leigh? Leigh: Maybe....what if I do? Shiro/Kevin: SHOW US! Leigh: You asked for it... [i]Steping forward quickly, Leigh brought her hand close to Shiro's neck. From the lines on her hand came two thin blue tubes, which shot themselves into his skin. A couple seconds later, Leigh retracted the tubes and stepped back. Shiro stepped forward slightly, then fell to the ground.[/i] Shiro: *moan* What was that...? Leigh: My weapon. What did you expect? Kevin: Not that. Shiro: What have you dono me? Leigh: I rewrote a portion of your D.N.A. You'll be fine in a few minutes.[/COLOR]
Raiha Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 [COLOR=seagreen]Leigh: ....guy's always wanna fight... Shiro: Hang on a sec. Do you have any weapons Leigh? Leigh: Maybe....what if I do? Shiro/Kevin: SHOW US! Leigh: You asked for it... [i]Steping forward quickly, Leigh brought her hand close to Shiro's neck. From the lines on her hand came two thin blue tubes, which shot themselves into his skin. A couple seconds later, Leigh retracted the tubes and stepped back. Shiro stepped forward slightly, then fell to the ground, groaning in pain.[/i] Shiro: *moan* What was that...? Leigh: My defense. What did you expect? Kevin: Not that. Shiro: What have you dono me? Leigh: I rewrote a portion of your D.N.A. You'll be fine in a few minutes.[/COLOR]
Guest Zero Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 Kevin: Interesting but do you have a long range weapon? Shiro: I like to know too. *groan in pain*
Raiha Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [COLOR=seagreen]Leigh: ...well...*pulls out caster from hip holster* I've got my handy dandy caster...and...*reaches into left boot* Laser blaster. Kevin: Not so bad...how many shells come with the caster? Leigh: Well, I programed it to go long range, and I can make my own shells....so it's all in the matter of what I want to use it for. Shiro: *moan* Oh, that's nice...[/COLOR]
Guest Zero Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 Kevin: Yes nice. I have a caster too. Shiro: *moan* Leigh: What about them? Kevin: Who? Oh them I don't know what do you want to do?
Raiha Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 [COLOR=seagreen]Shiro: Could you just take away the pain Leigh? Leigh: Oh, sure. I guess I slightly over did my attack. [i]Kneeling down on the floor, next to Shiro, Valeigh gently runs a hand aross his forhead and mutters an uninteligble spell....[/i][/COLOR]
Kain Posted November 2, 2001 Author Posted November 2, 2001 Shiro-Thank you. Leigh-What happened to your eye? Shiro-What?Oh those two scars.I got into a little trouble with another Outlaw and was slashed with a knife.But the cuts are under my eye. Shiro points to two scars under his left eye. Kevin-Did it hurt? Shiro-OF COURSE IT HURT YOU IDIOT!!!:flaming:
Raiha Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]Leigh: SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU!! Kevin/Shiro: :eek:!! Okay! Leigh: I can't stand it when people argue for no good reason. Shiro: Why not? Leigh: :demon: Never you mind. Shiro: Sure, no problem.[/COLOR]
Guest Zero Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 Kevin: Again what about them? Shiro: Who? Leigh: Yeah who? Kevin: Them the pirates.
Raiha Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]Leigh: They'd better leave us alone...or I'll *slams fist into the wall* Kevin: :eek: Watch where you swing! Leigh: Sorry. *pulls hand out of the hole she just created. Shiro: So what do we do? Wait for them to drop in on us? Leigh: Sure. *shrug* But you guys can do that, I'm gonna get a drink. Kevin: Wait up, I'll come with you! [i]Valeigh looked over her shoulder, nodded, then sauntered off.[/i][/COLOR]
Guest tammy jett Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 hey safer cloud, whats up man where you been? anyway send me a email. i have the robotech saga that i'm watching. i haven't seen it for a long time.so anyway have a great day and see you tj
Raquel Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 errr... you're gonna get your rear kicked real soon if you don't stop spamming... n e ways... is there a signup or what?
Raiha Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 [COLOR=seagreen]Well, there was a signup about one page ago, you'll have to check alot of titles though........:D[/COLOR]
duomaxwell1202 Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 *sorry I was gone for so long:rolleyes: But while I'm gone could you guys keep my charctar going?* Shiro:What's that on radar? Leigh:The pirate ships. Duh!! Shiro:No! It's attacking the pirate ships!! Kevin:What! Shiro:It's allready destroyed most of the ships!! Leigh:We're recieveing a radio transmission. Duo:Hey! Are you going to just sit there or are you going to help me?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now