OtakuBoards

Manhattan Project

Baron Samedi

I'm unsure what to think. It's different from the other banners and it's very appealing. It's not outright a complicated banner that's loaded up with fiters and layers which isn't always the best route to go. I like its simplicity. The colors are awesome though. You'd think the red would contrast too much with the yellow font, however, it fits perfectly and stands out quite nicely. ^^

If I were to rate it out of 10, I really wouldn't know what to give it. Since all you did was add text and border...but it still looks awesome because of its simplicity and its colors. ^_^

*Sits speechless for a while* O.O Whoa! THat is so un-Baron like. But I love it so much. It is probably my favorite out of all your stuff. The red adds the perfect amount of contrast to the yellow and grey. Nice choice of fonts too. I like how the border has that tiny bit of space between the image and yellow border, allowing for barely a pixel-width of white to show through. My only small problem would be that the last "N" is being kind of crushed, but there is nothing you can do about it. 10 out of 10. 100% amazing. Rate it as you will, it is superb. I love the avi too!

-haze

P.S. Where on earth did you find that picture?