Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hello!

Here I am again posting some art...Feel free to comment about it! I just drew it and I'm quite proud of it. It's from book 2 of the CCS "Master of the Clow" series.

Enjoy!

~Minako

P.S: Should I put something under Sakura's head? How about some flowers?
Posted
Oi...very pretty! I love the hair. It's nicely detailed. :) I do love the eyes also. Nice detail and looks awesome. ^^

You may want to add flowers...if ya want.

I always thought CCS had some of the most beautiful characters. ^^

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...