OtakuBoards

My DBZ Story (please read and tell me what you think)

SSJ5 Vegeta

[FONT=arial][COLOR=blue] [SIZE=4][B]CHAPTER 1[/B] [/SIZE] [/COLOR] [/FONT]

[FONT=arial][COLOR=seagreen] [SIZE=4][B]Prelude To Terror[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] [/FONT]

The dark sky rumbled like a growling monster and lightning flashed across the sky, splitting with many bolts lightning up the charcoal clouds. A light rain fell from the sky, blanketing the earth. An abandoned city stood a ghost town, once tall skyscrapers were reduced to chunks of rubble littering the ground. Some broken in half stood as ghostly reminders of the post apocalyptic war with the androids. In the rain stood a lone warrior, an un-mistakable warrior. His black hair stood tall, he wore a blue t-shirt underneath a sleeveless orange t-shirt, and wore orange baggy pants, and dark blue boots. His stone cold expressionless face was lightly misted with raindrops. He suddenly lowered his eyebrows as three figures stepped out of the ruins of a building. ?You are Zade I presume,? said a figure hidden in the darkness of an overturned slab of concrete. ?Yes,? the Saiyan replied. ?Good, we finally found you, you are the last Super Saiyan on our things to do list so to speak,? the figure said beginning to step out of the darkness, revealing that two others followed behind him. ?You mean things to kill list you son of a *****,? Zade said back. ?Take it however you want it, you will be our final victim, I want you to know that I expect a good fight,? the figure said back. ?What you?re gonna? fight me three on one?? Zade said yelling back, ?Grrr! Have it your way,? with that Zade easily went Super Saiyan in a flash. The golden aura around him swelled and glowed with power. It easily lit up the area around him like a giant light bulb revealing the enemy. Three men, totally identical, in dress and appearance, wearing black trenchcoats, black slightly baggy pants, tactical boots, and black sunglasses, which were actually scouters. The one in front doing all the talking, the presumed leader pressed a button on the side of his sunglasses. Then with a grin replied, ?Powerlevel 125 million,? the other two standing behind him grinned. ?You?re one of the most powerful I?ve seen yet,? said the leader, ?this should prove to be quite fun for me,? he replied with a grin. ?Destroy him #17,? said one of the other androids. ?Don?t worry I will,? he said taking off his trench-coat he handed it back to the other android, ?hold this #19,? he said, then he took off his glasses revealing ice blue eyes that could send a chill through your spine, and handed them to the other android, ?and would you please hold these #20.? The other two kindly obliged holding his clothing for him. ?Oh and you don?t have to worry, I will fight you one on one, those two are just here to watch me kill you,? said the android grinning ?are you ready my friend?? said the android grinning. ?Ready as I?ll ever be,? Zade said spreading his legs apart in a fighting stance. With that the fight got off to a blistering pace. The two moved so quickly that they disappeared from sight. It was an awesome battle. After a volley of ferocious combinations, attacks and counter-attacks the two re-appeared hovering in midair facing each other. Obviously they were evenly matched since neither had hit the ground yet. ?You may prove to be more fun than I once imagined, you?re actually testing part of my power,? said android #17. ?Shutup and fight!? Zade yelled at him and disappeared, a split-second after him android #17 disappeared and the second round in the ferocious battle began. They appeared for a few seconds and Zade thrust his hands in at the android and a cluster of seven huge beams flew out and homed in on android #17. Android #17 stopped in midair and the blasts closed in and blew up around him. Suddenly a fist came from behind Zade but Zade had expected it and disappeared dodging it. Android #17 appeared with his fist stuck out, suddenly a foot came flying from behind #17, but 17 avoided that dodging Zade?s attack. The two fought invisibly however their power was so immense small explosions happened whenever their fists hit each other and the ground shook. The other two androids 19 and 20 looked up in the air watching the whole battle. Zade suddenly appeared ?Kamehameha!? He yelled and with that he launched a Kamehameha beam which flew down at 17, 17 avoided it and it flew down towards the other two androids. ?19, 20! Watchout!? But it was too late and they didn?t expect a Kamehameha to come from behind and smash into them and there was a powerful explosion that rocked the ground. ?No!? yelled android #17. ?You didn?t aim that at me, you aimed it at them all along!? 17 yelled at Zade in an angry voice. ?Well you androids aren?t as dumb as you look after all,? Zade said cracking a slight grin. ?You?ll pay for that!? android 17 yelled. ?Kao-Ken times 10!? yelled Zade and already with his Super Saiyan his up-grade to Kao-Ken boosted his power and speed immensely. He disappeared and suddenly 17 went flying through the air from a powerful shot to the face, he appeared behind 17 and unloaded a powerful kick into his back sending him flying and crashing into the ground. Then he prepared to finish 17 with a Kamehameha wave. ?Kame-hame,? he said but suddenly he was hit in the back with tremendous force, blind-sided and sent flying into the ground. He struggled to get back up but a blast came down upon him and exploded sending him flying through the air then he slid across the ground for about 100 meters. He lay there moaning in pain. 17 stood up and looked into the air to see another fellow android. ?Thank you #28,? he said. With that he disappeared and appeared up in the sky with the android called #28. 17 pointed his hand at the helpless Zade who had been unfairly double-teamed and fired a huge beam out of his palm. The beam was powerful that the whole city became nothing but a big fireball and after it was done, nothing was there but a gigantic crater where the city once stood. ?Not even a Super Saiyan would have survived that, especially at ground Zero,? said 17 as he smirked. ?I agree,? said #28 and with that they flew off. The body of Zade lay on the ground, his hair back to black; he lay facedown in a pool of muddy water. The last of the great Super Saiyans, reduced to a lifeless crumpled mass buried in the mud. Suddenly however, Zade rolled over on his back and grinned, ?You may have killed me, but my son, my son, will destroy you, mark my word androids you will fall before him? I love you Goshen,? with that the great Saiyan passed.

A New World had now been created. A world of darkness emerged where people lived in fear, totally helpless of the mighty slayers of mankind. New and horrible creatures emerged to take their place as the dominant race on earth. At some undetermined point in time, artificial intelligence had merged into a singular being, a singular mind that began to think for itself. It decided that it no longer needed humans to survive and began building vast armies of robotic warriors to carry out its dark desires. Human counterparts called Androids would take their place as the dominant race on earth. They began wiping out the human race almost immediately nothing could stop their immense power, except for a small group of fighters. Fighters who held powers beyond that of a normal human. Some fighters of which could transform into the legendary Super Saiyan. However the singular entity, which called itself the darkness, designed a new model of android superior to the Super Saiyan. And after a while the great warriors of earth began to fall one by one. They tried their best, but one by one they were defeated. And 99% of the earth?s population was gone. Humans were reduced to hiding in underground bunkers, trading each other goods for food as in the ancient days.

It was now seven years later and nothing had changed, humans had learned to cope living in hidden underground houses, however the constant threat from androids was sometimes enough to drive a person insane. They were everywhere hunting humans down, just coming out of your house to go get food or water was a risk in itself, a risk that could mean death at any given moment. The Darkness designed all kinds of androids, some very powerful, more powerful than a Super Saiyan; some weak compared to a Saiyan warrior but a lot more powerful than humans. These were more expendable and these could not fly but combed the forests searching and hunting down humans.

(this is the first post continued cuz' it was too long in it's entirety)

Today was Goshen's day to go over to the Greens house and barter something for food. He sat down at his table, putting sensu beans in a bag, which he grew himself which he would barter for various food items his mother needed. ?You be careful,? his mother said, ?and if anything happens don?t try to be a hero just make sure you and little Gochan get back in one piece.? With that he walked over and pressed a button on the wall, and a door opened up on the ceiling. With that he climbed some stairs and stepped out of his underground home into the world. Five year old Gochan followed quickly behind. ?Hop on,? Goshen said and Gochan quickly obeyed him hopping onto his back, with that Goshen took off, and his mother closed the door up behind him, and once closed, the door just looked like part of the forest floor. ?Goshen why don?t you ever teach me to fly? And how to go Super Saiyan?? said Gochan holding onto Goshen. ?Look little guy, I have enough trouble looking out for myself, if I taught you how to fly you?d probably go try to fight some android and get yourself killed and I just can?t have that, I?ll teach you when you get older ok?? Then he added, ?and whoever told you I could go Super Saiyan was lying because I can?t.? ?All right,? said little Gochan in a disappointed voice. ?Well let?s be off,? he said and with that he powered up a little, a whitish aura surrounding him and took off with Gochan keeping a tight grip on his back. They flew for a little while then suddenly Goshen stopped in midair. ?Here?s our stop,? he said and flew down into the forest and landed gently on the ground. He called, ?It?s OK, I?m a good guy!? A few seconds passed, and Goshen began to worry he?d come to the wrong spot in the forest but then the ground raised up to reveal an automatic door opening. An old lady and her husband climbed up the stairs. ?Back again eh Goshen?? she said in an exuberant voice, ?trading me some sensu beans I see, well me and Todd really needed those, thank you.? ?Your welcome, here I have a list of things I need,? he said handing her a piece of paper. ?And who?s the little one?? she said. ?Oh this is my five year old little bro,? he said, you haven?t met him yet, ?Gochan say hi,? Goshen said looking down at little Gochan. ?Hi,? he said obeying his older brother, somewhat hiding behind Goshen. ?Cute little fella? ain?t he,? said Mrs. Green smiling, ?I knew your father Gochan, he was a great and powerful man, he was a Super Saiyan.? ?Wow!? said Gochan, then he shot Goshen a mean, pouting glance, and said, ?you never told me that Goshen!? This is how humans had been reduced to live, trading as in the old days. With that Mrs. Green took the paper Goshen had handed her and started climbing back down the stairs calling, ?I?ll be right back!? Her husband Todd said, ?So what have you been up to? My wife?s big on news and she tells me you?ve been taking on those androids single handedly, my wife said something about you being able to Super Saiyan or something like that,? he said. ?I knew it! I knew you could go Super Saiyan you liar!? said Gochan grinning. ?I?m sorry little bro, I wish I could, I swear I couldn?t even if I wanted to, mom even told you that I couldn?t,? Goshen said. Then he walked over to Mrs. Green?s husband and whispered in his ear, ?Please don?t mention Super Saiyan?s again, he?s my only brother, and I love him a lot, and if he knows I can go Super Saiyan he?ll want to too, and I don?t want him thinking he?s a Super Saiyan and going out and trying to fight the androids and getting himself killed.? ?Oh, I see,? said Todd, ?well the Mistress must have been mistaken.? ?Yeah plus the androids that I?ve been taking on are weak, I mean they can?t even fly, so it?s easy to defeat them, it?s a good thing I haven?t run into any as powerful as a Super Saiyan,? said Goshen looking over at Todd Green and winking. Mr. Green winked back, ?You?d be in trouble then son,? he said grinning. ?Mistaken about what,? said Mrs. Green coming back up the stairs with a burlap bag full of the things Goshen had asked for, having heard her husband say that she must have been mistaken. Todd leaned over and told her what Goshen had, ?Oh, I see,? she said. She handed the bag to Goshen, ?Thank you very much!? said Goshen, ?mom will be happy about this won?t she?? he said rubbing little Gochan?s hair, Gochan giggled. ?Well let?s be off,? with that Gochan quickly hopped on Goshen?s back. ?Goodbye,? said Mrs. Green. ?Bye Mrs. Green!? said Goshen then with that he took off and flew off across the sky. ?What a nice young man, if this world has any hope, it?s in him,? she said. ?I think you?re right Louise,? said Todd. The old couple turned around and walked back down the stairs, ?I swear I?m gonna? have to get an escalator in here,? Mrs. Green said, ?I?m too old for this.? Soon after the two climbed down the stairs the automatic door closed up completely camouflaging the bomb shelter, which they lived in.

As Goshen flew over the forest he noticed a familiar thing which he had seen before. ?Crap!? he said and quickly he flew down and landed on a huge tree branch that looked more like a gigantic floating log it was so big. It was on a tall tree, which had probably been there for 200 years or more. He peaked around the tree, directly behind and about 50 feet below him standing on the ground was an android, dressed in a black trench coat, and pants and tactical boots and sunglasses. ?I hope he didn?t sense my energy level,? said Goshen. The android had it?s back turned to him, and Goshen decided he would attack it, but he didn?t want to go Super Saiyan because his brother was there. Also he didn?t want to put his brother in danger, and they didn?t have any sensu beans. ?You stay here,? he said whispering to Gochan and sitting him on the branch. ?But why?? said Gochan complaining. ?Because you have to hold the groceries he said handing the bag to little Gochan. Gochan hung the bag around a tree a smaller tree branch that jutted out from the big one they were standing on. ?Look the tree can hold it, let me come with you please,? said Gochan begging. ?Oh all right, hop on,? said Goshen. ?Yay!? Gochan exclaimed, and quickly hopped on Goshen?s back. Now don?t hold onto my arms or anything I need them to fight. Little Gochan wrapped his arms around Goshen?s neck and his leg?s around his waist making sure not to compromise his legs or arms. With that Goshen took off so fast he disappeared and appeared down by the android in a split second. It was all a blur and in the next second he had decapitated the android with a single powerful kick to the neck. With that he flew backwards and did a midair back flip over the tree behind him and landed on the same branch they were on earlier. But suddenly he noticed a girl, a teenager about his age go running through the woods. ?Help me!? she shouted. Quickly he flew down and scooped her up and brought her back with him and sat him on the branch. ?Shhh,? Goshen said and the girl sat there in silence. She was a beautiful girl, so beautiful she took Goshen?s breath away. She had beautiful brown hair and was a very all girl with beautiful long legs. About that time three other androids ran and stood in the clearing. One of them spotted the decapitated android. ?It?s him be on your guard!? one of them said. ?You think it could be the one they call Goshen?? said the other. ?Yes #21, who else would be powerful enough to severe #22?s head like that?? ?Grab the groceries,? Goshen whispered to Gochan. Gochan hopped off his back grabbed them then came back and hopped back up on Goshen?s back. Goshen looked at the girl, ?It?s okay, I won?t hurt you,? he said in his most non-threatening voice, then he reached out his hand. She took it and he pulled her over. ?Gochan off,? Goshen said. Gochan hopped off his back and he let the girl get on, then he tucked little Gochan under one arm. ?Now hold onto those groceries he said. With that he leapt off the branch and flew straight up towards the sky. The other three androids saw him but it was too late, he pointed a single hand down at the forest and effortlessly launched a beam down. However, he made sure the beam was just powerful enough to kill the androids and not blow a huge crater in the ground because that might kill humans hidden in the forest floor. He waited for the smoke to clear then smiled after he saw that his blast had not so much as knocked a crater in the ground yet had reduced the three androids to scattered shards of metal littering the ground. With that he took off towards his house. ?Wow, Goshen you sure are strong,? said Gochan. ?No,? Goshen answered in a serious tone, ?they were just weak androids. ?You must understand little Gochan, there are some out there more powerful than a Super Saiyajin.? ?Wow,? Gochan answered, amazed at that fact, ?I didn?t know they were that strong.? The unknown girl remained mute, obviously too scared or bewildered to talk. And so Goshen flew on towards his house, unsure of what would happen, just as every other human was that still lived on this desolate planet, once called earth, now known as a nightmare for those who had survived the great war between man and machines.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillin6913 [/i]
[B]hey i read your story and i wanna publish it as a comic, can you keep writing it and send it in please? tell me what the characters look like too. i have to go to school, c ya. [/B][/QUOTE]

Sorry but I'm not giving you permission to use my material in your comics. I'm sure you are perfectly capable of coming up with it on your own. Besides it's my material and I take it as a personal piece of me that get's put down on paper. It is there for the public to view, not for public property. Thank you. However PM me about it and I'll talk about it.

[B]CHAPTER II[/B]

Goshen arrived at his house. He sat the girl down, and let go of little Gochan who he had firmly tucked under one arm. ?Mom we?re home,? he called seeming to be talking to no one, but suddenly the ground right in front of him opened up. ?Nice to see you made it back in one piece,? said his mother standing at the top of the stairwell that lead down into their house, smiling at Goshen and Gochan. She started to go down the stairs, then did a double-take and came running back. ?Who?s this?? she said, ?ahhh I see, my little Goshen?s already found him a girl,? she said poking him in the ribs. The girl giggled and Goshen blushed and said, ?Mom?. Little Gochan found humor in the teasing of his older brother and chuckled. The girl finally talked and said, ?My name is June.? ?By the looks you?ve found yourself a keeper, she?s quite pretty,? said Annie his mother poking him the ribs still teasing. ?Yes mom, I know,? said Goshen rubbing the back of his neck, his face turning red. ?Let?s eat,? said Gochan ?I?m hungry,? he said patting his stomach. ?Yeah that?s a good idea,? said Goshen, ?I?m hungry too,? he said running down the stairs as fast as he could to get away from his mom so she wouldn?t tease him anymore. You could hear his footsteps going all the way down the long flight of stairs then they stopped. He had forgotten the bag of groceries. A resounding, ?Oh man,? came from the bottom of the stairs. The footsteps came all the way back up and he grabbed the bag and grinned at his mom then took off again. ?Well you can come in too, I?m sure you don?t want to stand around outside and get shot at by androids,? said his mother in a joking tone. ?Thanks,? said June, and she followed Annie inside.

Inside, Goshen?s house was highly sophisticated. There were highly expensive glassware, and tables and antique vases. They even had exotic plants that were grown by neon lights. Annie Goshen?s mother was a billionaire before the Androids came because she worked with computers and had single handedly created a new era in computer technology. If only she had known creating powerful super computers and new chips would have brought on the future she lived in now, she would not have. ?Nice house,? said June. ?Thanks,? said Annie. ?This is nothing, before this we lived in a mansion,? Gochan said. ?Be quiet,? said Annie shushing him, ?do not brag Gochan,? she said scolding him. ?Sorry,? he said. She walked back to the kitchen and found the bag of groceries that Goshen had put down. ?Where?s Goshen?? said June. ?Probably in his room.? June walked back into the living room then looked down a long corridor. ?Is his room down this hallway?? she asked. ?Yeah, second one on the right,? said Annie. Even Goshen?s underground house was huge. It was like a miniature mansion with a second story below that with rooms, then at 3 stories below ground there was a basement. Then finally about 5 stories beneath that was a bomb shelter. June walked down and found Goshen?s room, knocked on the door. It swung open and Goshen stood there for a second staring at her then he smiled at her and scratched the back of his neck and said, ?Oh, um come in.? She walked into his room. It was very nice and neat, everything ordered. He had a huge bookshelf along one wall, along the other he had a gigantic fish tank with many types of exotic multi-colored fish swimming in it. He sat down on his bed and sat there for a little while. ?You sure have a nice place,? said June. ?Thanks,? said Goshen. She looked around, even the lights on the ceiling looked like a miniature chandelier. So you?re the legendary Goshen I always hear about fighting those androids. ?You know about me too!?? said Goshen in surprise. ?Yeah,? she said as if it was nothing, ?I don?t know a living being who doesn?t.? ?Wow,? said Goshen, I didn?t know I was that popular. ?Since all those people like you I bet those androids are probably really gunning to get you added to their list of victims huh?? said June. ?Yeah actually they are, but every time I?ve beat them,? he said. ?You run into any as powerful as you?? said June. ?I ran into this one he was too powerful for me to take at normal power so I had to transform,? said Goshen. ?Into a Super Saiyajin, right?? said June. ?Yeah,? said Goshen, ?then I beat the living snot out of him.? ?That?s awesome,? said June. ?Yeah, but the sucky thing is every time I beat one they send out a more powerful one looking for me, and I know there are some out there that not even a Super Saiyan can beat. I?m lucky our paths haven?t crossed yet.? ?You must be pretty strong,? said June coming over and sitting beside him. ?You know that was a really heroic thing you did for me,? she said scooting nearer. ?Yeah, umm thanks,? he said getting nervous. ?Will you do it for me?? she said. ?Ummm do what?? said Goshen getting really nervous. ?Go Super Saiyajin,? she said, ?I want to see it.? ?Yeah, I can do that,? said Goshen. He went and locked the door to his room then stood in the middle of the room away from any breakable objects. He held his arms out to his sides and in the blink of an eye went Super Saiyajin, his hair stood into golden spikes. He made the golden aura around him disappear and stood there with mustard colored gold hair. June ran over to him and began running her fingers through his hair. ?Wow,? she said, ?awesome!? With a quick sigh he went back to a normal Saiyajin and his short spiked black hair went back to normal. ?Yeah but just don?t tell Gochan about it, he?s not supposed to know,? said Goshen. ?Oh ok,? June said, ?don?t worry I promise I won?t,? she said. Just then a knocking was heard on Goshen?s door. ?Goshen time to eat,? said his mother, ?bring the girl too, I bet she?s hungry too.? ?All right mom be right out,? said Goshen. He turned around and said, ?Well let?s go eat shall we,? said Goshen. ?Thank you for everything,? she said, ?for saving me, and letting me just come into your house like this, my whole family was killed, my house blown up. So I don?t know what I would have done without you.? She stood on her tip-toes and planted a kiss right on Goshen?s forehead then she blushed and ran out of the room. Goshen stood there and blushed with a big grin on his face. ?Whoah,? he said then slowly walked to the dining room.

(continued in next post)

(continued from last post)

Goshen and Gochan ate a lot as always. June stood there amazed as they both packed away about 20 mixing bowls full of rice and vegetables and meat. ?Saiyajin appetites,? said Annie looking at them and shaking her head. ?You going hunting tomorrow?? said Gochan. This was the common term for Goshen going out and battling the androids. Goshen shook his head up and down. ?Can I come too?? said Gochan. ?No, you have to stay here and watch over mom, and protect her,? said Goshen. Even though Gochan could not fly he was still a powerful fighter for his age, and he could use Ki blasts, it was just that he could not fly. ?Ok,? said Gochan sighing. ?Goshen,? said June inquisitively. ?Yeah,? said Goshen answering back. ?Would you teach me how to fly?? she said. ?Ummm, yeah,? said Goshen, ?I guess I can do that.? ?Awesome,? she said. ?Awwww!? said Gochan in disappointment, ?you?ll teach her but not me, that?s not fair Goshen!? ?Yes it is because I know she won?t go try to fight the androids the second she learns how to fly,? said Goshen. ?How old are you now?? said Goshen. ?Five,? said Gochan after thinking for a moment. ?I promise when you turn 7 I?ll teach you how to fly and go Super Saiyan. ?Awesome!? said Gochan, ?yay! Two more years!? ?I guess I?ll start training you tomorrow,? said Goshen. ?That?d be the greatest,? said June. ?You like a smart girl,? said Goshen, ?it shouldn?t take you but about a day to learn.? ?That?s cool,? said June. After Goshen finished his meal, of which he had eaten an enormous amount he decided he would go train. ?I?m gonna? go train mom,? said Goshen and took off down the hallway that his room was on. At the end was an elevator that would take you to any floor in the house. He pressed the second floor where there was a gravity module that he often went to train in. ?Can I go train too?? said Gochan. ?Well for one thing I think Goshen trains harder than what you can handle,? said Annie. ?No he doesn?t mom, please!? said Goshen begging. ?And for the second thing your gonna? help me wash the dishes after all you made part of this mess,? she said getting up from the table. ?Awwww mom!? said Gochan. ?Would you like me to help?? said June inquisitively. ?No that?s quite all right,? said Annie, ?you are a guest in our house, you may do as you like.? ?Can I go watch Goshen train?? said June. ?Sure,? said Annie, ?just go to the end of the hall then take the elevator to the second floor.? June however was already running down the hall towards the elevator. ?She must really like Goshen,? said Annie, ?she seems like she?d be a nice girl for him.? June ran down to the end of the corridor. She walked up to the key pad on the elevator, it only had one button leading down to the stories under the first floor. She pressed it and waited anxiously for a moment. There was a ding as the elevator arrived and the doors opened. She stepped inside and pressed 2 on the keypad to the right of the doors. The doors closed and there was a slight mechanical whir as the elevator moved down one story to the second story. It took June about 10 seconds to get from the top to the second floor. The doors opened and it was like a whole other house. She stepped out into the second story, in awe. Somewhere down a corridor directly to her right she heard a door close. She rushed down the corridor and on her right she found the door that had closed. She entered it and inside the room was a gigantic round module. She watched as Goshen stepped inside the module and the door closed behind him. She walked across the room to the round module and looked inside. It was like a whole other room inside it except there was a computer in the middle of the room. She could see Goshen entering something into the computer, some sort of data but she didn?t know what. On the inside of the module an automated voice spoke to Goshen. ?Gravity at 400 times earth?s normal gravity level,? said the electronic computerized voice. Goshen pressed the button again and this time it said, ?Gravity at 450 times earth?s normal gravity level.? ?That?ll do for now,? Goshen said. With that Goshen powered up a little, a whitish blue aura surrounded him for a split second then went away then he took off and began flying around the module kicking and punching as fast as he could, fighting some invisible opponent that he pictured in his mind. He went from one side of the room to the other in an instant and June watched on in amazement. ?What does that computer say?? she said straining her eyes to see the lettering on the computer. She strained her ears very carefully and heard, ?Gravity to 500 times earth?s gravity.? ?Wow!? she said, ?he?s training at 500 times earth?s normal gravity! What a hunk,? she said grinning watching Goshen go. As Goshen was training he glanced over and sure enough he saw her face in the window. He glanced away and went back to training, acting as if he had never seen her. She however did not know he had seen her either. He kept working on moving faster and hitting harder. His training style differed from most other fighters. Where most fighters would want to start out fighting at their strongest under the gravity he was at, he started out being as weak as he possibly could and learning to move faster and hit harder. His philosophy was actually superior because by training himself to be stronger at a weaker level, he became even stronger at his full power than he would normally training at full power all the time. Goshens? goal was to learn to be as powerful as a regular Super Saiyan, without having to transform into a Super Saiyajin. That way he would be as strong as a Super Saiyan at his normal Saiyan level, but he wouldn?t waste any energy transforming into a Super Saiyan. This is why he trained the way he did. And if he did transform into a Super Saiyan he?d be even stronger than a normal Super Saiyan. The gravity in the room kept slowly increasing. ?700 times earth?s gravity level,? the computer called out. Sweat was pouring down Goshen?s face. He was straining to move fast, every punch he threw was torture on him, but he didn?t power up. He kept fighting at a weak level. Outside the puzzled June tried to figure out the reason to this. ?That?s like suicide, the gravity keeps getting higher, but he won?t go Super Saiyan. I know he?s a lot stronger than that. What?s up!?? ?Gravity at 900 times earth?s normal gravity,? said the computer. Goshen screamed out in the pain of such fatigue. He was purposefully keeping his energy level down, but he could feel his energy swelling inside of him, the voice in the back of his head told him to power up, and the gravity was taking it?s toll on his purposefully weakened body. But he just wouldn?t give it up. With a resounding yell, he took off kicking and punching zooming around the room giving it all he had. One single question was on the mind of June however in watching this impressive display. ?How much longer can he last?? she said, ?how much longer?? And as much as it hurt her to watch Goshen push himself that hard, the pain Goshen was feeling was infinitely worse.

I'm working on the third chapter but with school it's taking a little while. It'll be up soon though, and thanx to all you peeps out there for reading it. I promise the third chapter won't dissapoint either. I'll even give you a preview of it.

[B]Preview[/B]

[B]*[/B] June's flight training begins. Does she have what it takes?

[B]*[/B] Goshen finds something shocking out his five year old kid brother Gochan. What is it? Find out next time.

Hey vegeta dont you think this ia a rip off of Gohan teaching Videl how to Fly and Gohan finding out about his 5 year old brother turning super sayin? The first chapter was cool but i didnt enjoy 2 because it was like a rerun episode. make it like the first one with the karate chopping action with the androids!

[B]CHAPTER III[/B]

As June watched on Goshen?s stubborn refusal to give in to the immense gravity was taking its toll on him. His veins grossly bulged, popping out on his neck and forehead, and on his forearms, and biceps, and on the tops of his hands. His kicks and punches began getting slower and slower, his legs and arms began to feel as if they were made of lead. ?No, can?t give up!? yelled Goshen as he dug deep into his soul and tried to make use of whatever energy he had left in him. The computer automatically raised the gravity again after an allotted time of two minutes and the computerized voice called out, ?Gravity to 1000 times earth?s gravity.? Goshen suddenly felt a strong force pushing down on him, stronger than the last. He fell to one knee not used to this new gravity yet, his head hung down as he breathed heavily. Sweat ran and dripped off of his forehead forming a small puddle on the metal floor which he stood on. Not even capable of wasting enough energy to yell he uttered a low guttural growl of pure rage as he stood up. ?My god,? said June as she watched him, ?oh please stop Goshen, it hurts me to watch you torture yourself like this,? she said pleading in vain, for the room Goshen in was sound proof, ?please stop, I can only imagine the pain your in.? Goshen?s arm muscles bulged straining themselves to the max as he struggled to keep his arms from falling to his sides. His legs burned with fatigue, he breathed heavily taking some time to get used to the gravity. ?Grrrrrr? Yah!? and with a quick yell he began training as fiercely as he could pushing himself to his complete limit. He took grate pride in the fact that he still had not powered up even the slightest bit since he started. He grinned as he punched and kicked at an invisible foe. He was making progress that was until suddenly the next level of gravity was introduced. ?Gravity to 1200 times earth?s gravity,? the computer said. Suddenly Goshen fell from the sky and slammed into the ground landing on his hands and knees. He struggled with all his might to stand up. He got up to one knee and began to stand up, but fell back to his hands and knees again. ?C?mon Goshen you can do better than this!? he said talking to himself as he began trying to stand back up. His whole body shook with fatigue. Once again he had gotten to one knee and was beginning to stand up when he feel back to his hands and knees again. He growled in rage, and frustration at the fact he had been forced to the floor looking somewhat like an infant crawling around trying to stand up. ?Ahhhh!? he yelled and with that he began standing up again for a third time. This time he actually got all the way up, and stood there for a few moments swaying dizzily then suddenly he fell over flat on his back squashed to the floor by 1200 times earth?s gravity. ?That?s it!? he yelled, and he clenched his fists. His short black Gohan-style hair stood up in spikes then suddenly a golden aura burst around him and his hair and eyebrows turned gold and his eyes quickly flashed from black to a bluish green color. After his sudden upgrade to Super Saiyan he quickly and easily stood up, and began practicing a few punches and kicks to get warmed up. Then he took off into the air with a quick burst of energy and began flying around in the air fighting an invisible opponent whom he had formed in his mind. ?Finally,? said June as she breathed a sigh of relief, ?I thought you were going to kill yourself Goshen.?

Sometime between 11 and 12 at night Goshen?s training ended. However June had already fell fast asleep leaning up against the side of the training module. Goshen walked out and bent down on the ramp that lead to the floor of the room the gravity module was in and picked up a white towel he had left for himself and wiped the sweat off of his forehead. Goshen looked over and smiled at June as she slept, although she didn?t know he had seen her he had. He had probably pushed himself exceptionally hard tonight because of the simple fact she was watching. He put the towel over his left shoulder then walked over and picked up June in his arms cradling her and walked towards the door. The door automatically opened since it was sensor activated and he walked out and walked down the second floor corridor to the elevator. He pressed the button and heard a quick whir as the elevator came from the top floor down to the second floor. The doors opened and he stepped in and then pressed the number one on the keypad. The elevator went up to the first floor. Not knowing where June would sleep he took her and laid her in his bed and tucked her in. Then he himself got out a sleeping bag and bedded down on the floor. However he wasn?t going to sleep quite yet. He was staying awake on purpose tonight on an all night stakeout. He had been noticing a trend taking place the last few days, maybe it had gone on longer, and he was just now noticing it, or perhaps it was just a coincidence. He had been noticing that every-time he went to train the gravity in his chamber was lower than what he had had it set at the last time he trained. He also noticed on two consecutive nights Gochan coming back from somewhere, perhaps the bathroom, at about two o?clock in the morning. Also Gochan seemed particularly tired every morning and slept in later than usual. He was determined to get to the bottom of this.

(continued in next post)

(Chapter III continued from last post)

Goshen had stayed up for nearly two hours straight, as he looked at the digital alarm clock on his desk near the bed his eyes blurred from sleepiness but he could make out that it said 12:45 am. His eyes began to feel heavy and he was about to go to sleep when sure enough he heard small footsteps emanating from down the hallway towards Gochan?s room. He saw a small figure in the darkness go past the door of his room that he had left open heading towards the hallway with the elevator in it. He slowly got up and snuck out of the door undetected by who he suspected was Gochan. The figure in the darkness stepped in the elevator and as he ran from one side of the first floor to the other to the elevator he saw that it had stopped on the second floor. Then the needle moved back to 1 on the digital display on the left side of the elevator doors as the elevator returned to the first floor. ?Hmmm, second floor,? Goshen murmured to himself, ?exactly where my gravity module is!? he said to himself. He pressed the button labeled open on the keypad and the doors opened. He stepped inside, but instead of pressing a button on the keypad he reached up and unlatched a tile from the ceiling of the elevator. He laid it down on the elevator floor then he floated up through the hole and then floated down to the elevator shaft to the second floor. He was just in time to see a door close down the first hallway on the second floor. He ran to the door, and sure enough it was the entrance to the room containing his gravity-training module. He looked through the round glass portal window on the door and saw that it was Gochan after all! Gochan walked up the ramp and pushed the button on the gravity module next to the door that opened the door to enter into the module. He walked in and the door closed behind him. Goshen walked up a little closer to the door in the hallway and it opened he ran inside and snuck around to the side of the gravity module and peered in. He saw Gochan entering some type of numeric value into his computer! ?The nerve of that little guy,? said Gochan watching on. He strained his eyes and saw that the computer read 300x earth?s gravity. ?Whoah, not bad for a little kid!? he exclaimed ?I wonder how long he?s been at this and I didn?t know about it!? Little Gochan stood in the gravity room as the computer programmed his request. The voice called out when it had completed it?s task about 10 seconds later. ?Gravity set to 300x earth?s gravity.? Gochan?s legs slightly bent as the gravity hit him all at once but then he stood straight back up and stood there taking a few moments to get used to the gravity. With that he began punching and kicking and punching at some invisible foe, exactly like Goshen. In fact his style so particularly mimicked Goshen?s, Goshen was now wondering if little Gochan had been spying on him during his training sessions. ?After about two minutes life?s gonna? get sorta? hard on you bro,? Goshen said to himself, knowing that after two minutes the gravity automatically changed itself higher. Goshen decided to stay and watch his brother train and see just how high the little could get before he was forced to give up. Gochan was moving at a blinding speed for someone of his age, and the gravity he was under. He leapt high up into the air and did a combination of kicks and punches then landed back on the ground. Gochan did not yet know how to fly yet, so leaping high into the air was the next best thing for him. ?Not bad,? said Goshen commenting on Gochan?s training. Two minutes were now up and the gravity changed again, ?Gravity to 450x earth?s gravity,? the voice called out. Gochan this time was forced down to one knee and sat there taking a breather. ?C?mon get back up,? Goshen said silently rooting for his younger brother. And almost as if Gochan had heard his brother in the soundproof module he stood back up, his leg and arm muscles tensing slightly under the gravity. Goshen looked at Gochan and thought about how much he looked like a miniature Goten. He had the same hair that their great ancestor Goten had, also the same as Goku?s another one of their great Saiyajin ancestors. Gochan trained hard punching and kicking, giving it his all, sweat pouring down his face, and his veins bulging he continued on. Goshen stood outside watching him, watching little Gochan push himself to his maximum. Goshen could feel Gochan?s power-level and it was huge for such a little kid. ?His power-level is so big for such a little guy, I wonder if he?s learned to go Super Saiyajin yet,? said Goshen pondering the fact to himself, ?nah, going Super Saiyajin at will is something that must be learned,? said Goshen doubting that his little brother would be able to teach himself how to go Super Saiyajin. The gravity suddenly changed again, ?Gravity to 500x earth?s gravity,? the voice called out. Things suddenly got a lot harder on little Gochan. He fell to one knee, sweat poured off of his forehead. He struggled to get back up, but he couldn?t. It was as if someone was above him holding him down to one knee. He gritted his teeth and with a mighty yell of pure rage and began to stand back up. It was about this time that Goshen noticed a change going through little Gochan. His normal Goku style hair was now standing straight up in jagged black spikes. ?Wha, no way!? said Goshen watching on in amazement. Gochan let loose with another yell and his arm muscles suddenly grew much larger and tighter than normal, they just seemed to pop out almost instantly. A few small bolts of electricity flashed in front of Gochan. He threw his head back and screamed out in anger and pain. He suddenly snapped his head forward again and Goshen noticed that his eyes had turned blue. He gritted his teeth and let out another yell that Goshen could not hear, however inside the gravity module it was deafening. There was a huge explosion of golden light, and Goshen had to shield his eyes. When it cleared Gochan stood there, his normal black hair in tall golden spikes, his normally small arms, bulging with huge muscles. Goshen couldn?t believe what he was seeing. He pinched himself to see if he was dreamed and yelled out, ?Ouch!? Little Gochan began practicing his punches, and as he punched his hands were nothing but one giant blur. He then began practicing his kicks, standing on one leg kicking with the other his leg looked like nothing but a giant blur going up and down. He bent down football line-backer style and took off running and as he was running he disappeared and appeared on the other side of the gravity module kicking and punching, however Goshen had no trouble keeping up with that, but a normal human would. Gochan stopped punching and called out, ?Computer set gravity to 600x earth?s gravity and keep it there!? The computer kindly carried out his order and set the gravity to 600x earth?s gravity and then set that as the permanent gravity level for the room. Goshen looked over as the digital display on the computer went to 600x earth?s gravity. ?Not bad,? said Goshen, ?let?s see how long you can keep this up,? he silently said to Gochan. Gochan gave it his all, punching and kicking, using Goshen?s fighting style to a tee. Goshen was almost sure Gochan had spied on him now.

It was almost an hour and a half before Gochan finished his training, and nearly two o?clock in the morning. Goshen waited silently outside, as little Gochan came walking down the entrance ramp his hair back to the normal Goku look, with sweat pouring down his face. ?Hold it right there,? called out Goshen. Gochan stopped half-way down the ramp and froze in place. Gochan quietly said, ?Busted,? to himself and turned around to see Goshen standing there. Gochan let out a nervous giggle and waved at his brother then rubbed the back of his neck and gave his brother a big grin. ?I?ve got a few questions for you,? said Goshen. ?First of all how?d you learn to go Super Saiyajin?? he said interrogating little Gochan. ?I don?t really know how to, the only time I do it is when I get really mad,? said Gochan. ?As I suspected,? Goshen said talking to himself,
?he can?t control his transformation to Super Saiyajin yet.? ?How long have you been able to go Super Saiyajin?? said Goshen. ?I did it first about a week ago when I got really mad training in your gravity chamber.? ?How long have you been training in my gravity chamber?? said Goshen continuing to pour on the questions. ?About 3 weeks,? said Gochan grinning. ?Have you been spying on me, c?mon now tell the truth your fighting style is like a sloppier version of mine,? said Goshen. ?Yeah,? said Gochan with a disappointed look, ?I only wanted to be like you so I could go fight the androids,? said Gochan. ?You don?t need to worry about fighting androids,? said Goshen, ?that?s my job! That?s the reason I didn?t want you training with me cuz? I was afraid you?d go try to fight the androids by yourself and get killed!? Gochan just giggled and answered back, ?No I?d go with you brother!? ?This is no laughing matter, look I want you to stay out of my gravity module from now on,? said Goshen, ?and right now let?s get to bed.? ?Awwww,? said Gochan giving Goshen big puppy eyes, ?but Goshen.? ?No buts about it,? said Goshen picking up little Gochan over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. He then carried him to the elevator and they got in it.

By the time they were to Gochan?s room Gochan was already fast asleep and Goshen was practically sleep walking. He took Gochan and laid him down on his bed. Then he walked down the hall to his and crashed in his sleeping bag on the floor, as June slept peacefully in the bed. ?What a day, what a day,? said Goshen as he fell fast asleep.