Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]Well, it's been a while since I've posted some, so let's get back into the swing of things.

Here's one I just made. It's a bit plain, but it's good like that, I think. Please tell me what you think, and if you want to use it, ask me.

I'm going to put all the banners I post in this post for easy access.[/size]

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=545088[/img]

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=545210[/img]

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=545477[/img]
Posted
[size=1]I see you used the grid effect ^^ Your right about being plain. Maybe another picture of that same person cropped about and placed in the middle. (I dont know who she is) The font is a bit fuzzy and the colors dont match well. Anyways its still nice.[/size]
Posted
[size=1]How do the colors [i]not[/i] match well? o.O

Anyways, here's a new one.[/size]

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=545210[/img]
Posted
Alrighty, first, number one.
Wow. For a simpel banner, that's really cool. And soft. White was a good color choice for the theme. My only complaint is that I can't read the text that well...*crosses eyes* Aha, Angelic Endeavors. Got it. ^^
The second one is the opposite of the first one: not that fantastic. The image is fuzzy and the text is, again, hard to read. Blue against blue wasn't that great of a decision. My compliment is the background. Coolness!
Posted
i really like the whole grid affect on the background! Good choice. The font though could use some work. The second one is kinda hard to read. I do like how both of the little quotes go with the character though. The banners are simple, and good. I can't wait to see some more!
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue]Very nice.
First banner: This one is great, simple, yet great. The grid looks amazing on this banner. Personally, I think the font goes nicely with the image/banner. I like how the image is faded and light looking, then there is that nice black, thin border. Makes it look wonderful.
Second Banner: This one is pretty good. My complaints are that one, the image kind of looks out of place and is blurry. Two, the font is a little hard to read. But otherwise I love that background. Very well done.
I can't wait to see more from you![/color][/size]
Posted
[size=1]Gracias amigos.

Here's one, which was inspired by a banner I saw on OB. I saw the name 'Daisuke' and liked the character, so I searched for it on the oh-so-wonderful Google Image Search. Tell me what ya think. [/size]

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=545477[/img]
Posted
thats nice. Very simple, and that is why it looks so nice. The black background really goes good ith the character. Nice border to, it fits well with the rest.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...