Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I was wondering if there were any other people who love the Madden and NBA Live video games I was thinking about getting online connection for PS2 to play my online games on one game I plan to play on it is NBA Live and wanted to know if anyone else had that game so we could challenge on another.
Posted
It's well documented in various OtakuBoards chats that I play Madden 2004 online--well documented in the sense that Shinmaru tends to make fun of my horrible lack of skills. >_<;;

My old names were Otakuboards and SportsPooch. But, my record became so dismal with them, that I abandoned those names entirely in favor of MrBojingles.

Suffice to say, my trek to find someone worse than me continues; my last game resulted in a 70-35 blowout. My ego becomes so bruised every time I play that game that I've been leaning on never touching it again. lol

Yes, this Sports Pooch has grown fairly tired of walking off the turf with his tail placed firmly in-between his legs.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Charles [/i]
[B]It's well documented in various OtakuBoards chats that I play Madden 2004 online--well documented in the sense that Shinmaru tends to make fun of my horrible lack of skills. >_<;;[/B][/QUOTE]

:p

That's all I have to say about that one.

I haven't had a chance to play the latest Madden, but I have got a little time with NBA Live...I'm very impressed with the massive strides the series has made. Just a couple short years ago, NBA Live was the laughing stock of the basketball world (along with whatever the hell 989 Sports was making at the time, heh). NBA Live could not compare with NBA 2K at all.

Then a miracle happened: last year, NBA Live became very good. So good, in fact, that I actually bought the game. I'm just renting this year's edition, but I must say that I am impressed with it, as well - better, even, than NBA Live 2003. I haven't logged time with ESPN NBA Basketball, so I can't make any comparisons on that, heh.
Posted
I bought the NBA LIVE 2004 I love it my team is Wizards I plan to get online and challenge people my dynasty record is 15 wins and 9 loses I love that game. Madden sometimes makes me mad when you play it over losers houses they wanna start playin madden cards when your kickin their butt I just hate that.
Posted
I have both NBA Live 2004 and Madden 2004. I am just wondering how does all the online play ordeal work. I really want to play with people that actually know how to play these games. All of the people in my neighborhood can not compare to my massive gaming skills....*cough*. But really people here can't play these games as well as I can. So how does this work, do you play it on your T.V, or what? And how much is it monthly?
Posted
I'm a big Madden freak, but I haven't made it online yet. One of these days I'll fish out money for a fast internet connection and get the adapter.

I hope that I might be good at Madden online, I'm playing on the All-Madden difficulty setting and winning 90% of my games. I wish I was still at RIT with my free ethernet!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...