OtakuBoards

- -Sonic Wall- -

Shippo

[color=darkblue]
Here's a new wp of mine! Enjoy!

And, er, I know, It's a little late considering winter has passed already :rolleyes:

Comments and Crit. Welcome ^_^

[url=http://www.deviantart.com/view/4790497/]View it by clicking Here![/url]
[/color]

On the one hand, the wallpaper looks very clean and pleasant. On the other hand, I really don't like all those soft shades of purple--they make the brightly colored Sonic seem somewhat out of place. I'd recomment removing the glowing, snow-like spots and giving the background a nice, strong, reddish tint (that includes the abstract parts behind the two grids). You obviously have quite a bit of technical talent, but this wallpaper just doesn't come together. In my opinion, Sonic mixes rather poorly with lovely, delicately detailed backgrounds such as the one you used here.

~Dagger~

Tasteless me would have to disagree with Dagger here. I think this wallpaper looks quite nice.

Certainly you could have chosen a more apt background, but that is as may be. However, a few little things I should point out- this banner is hurt by cropping- on Sonic's top spine there is bad cropping, on his tail and on his leg. There is left over background and it looks horrible. Sorry. Just thought I should point that out so you could rectify it.