Shippo Posted January 19, 2004 Posted January 19, 2004 [color=darkblue] Here's a new wp of mine! Enjoy! And, er, I know, It's a little late considering winter has passed already :rolleyes: Comments and Crit. Welcome ^_^ [url=http://www.deviantart.com/view/4790497/]View it by clicking Here![/url] [/color]
Dagger Posted January 19, 2004 Posted January 19, 2004 On the one hand, the wallpaper looks very clean and pleasant. On the other hand, I really don't like all those soft shades of purple--they make the brightly colored Sonic seem somewhat out of place. I'd recomment removing the glowing, snow-like spots and giving the background a nice, strong, reddish tint (that includes the abstract parts behind the two grids). You obviously have quite a bit of technical talent, but this wallpaper just doesn't come together. In my opinion, Sonic mixes rather poorly with lovely, delicately detailed backgrounds such as the one you used here. ~Dagger~
Baron Samedi Posted January 19, 2004 Posted January 19, 2004 Tasteless me would have to disagree with Dagger here. I think this wallpaper looks quite nice. Certainly you could have chosen a more apt background, but that is as may be. However, a few little things I should point out- this banner is hurt by cropping- on Sonic's top spine there is bad cropping, on his tail and on his leg. There is left over background and it looks horrible. Sorry. Just thought I should point that out so you could rectify it.
Nate Posted January 19, 2004 Posted January 19, 2004 I really like the wallpaper, but, i don't see how it has to do with winter. I liek the purples, and the blue sonic just..you can tell it's the main part of the wall paper. Can i use it on my desk top?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now