Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, I'm a big expert on pirates (self-proclaimed, of course, yet many say I know too much on them) and I have always been fond of that kind of material. So, I made a nifty animated banner celebrating these ruffians!

So shiver me timbers, look at me banner, and give me scurvey- I mean... C&C... yeah, that's what I mean... :shifty:
Posted
There's something drastically wrong with this. It's missing characteristic Dragon Warrio shoddiness. It's actually well done. I would argue that it's a bit too dark and I don't know what that skull is supposed to be doing, but otherwise its amazing to see something above 'Daily Comic' standard from you, at least for me.
Posted
That'd be a pirate flag in the background, mate. Ya see, I took a load of screenshots from my Pirates of the Caribbean DvD from the special section and I noticed an animated flag there so I snapshotted it a bunch of times. That skull is a pirate flag and the screenshots just came out that dark (Though, they're not that dark, really. It may be just your monitor. I dunno. Looks fine to me) Savvy?

And what do you mean by Dragon Warrior shoddiness? XD
Posted
Lol. Zidargh is a joke. Obviously I mean to draw him badly (and I really emphisize that word "badly") and I simply doodle my animations the way I do so I can create more humor and get them done by the deadline. Plus, my animation shop doesn't exactly allow artistic ability to reign. What you see for my banner is what I do with the mixture of Photoshop and my animation shop. Two very different concepts. Savvy?
Posted
I like it, Probly becuase i loved the movie Pirates of the carribean, Anyway its a bit jerky in the animation but with screenshots, what are ya gonna do. Good job 6.5/10
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Farto the Magic [/i]
[B]Its really well done. I like it. I only have one question: Can you make me one? lol [/B][/QUOTE]
Only post if you have some constructive criticism to add. If you only have an off-topic question, please ask through PM.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...