Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=#9933ff]To be honest, I was a slacker on this one. I barely did anything to it at all. I just copied and pasted stuff. I knew I wasn't going to get everyone to say their lines one after the other without interruptions, so I just copied and pasted whatever they said. And I changed the chat number when someone came in, as well as sticking James' name in there (yes, he was in the chat).

This entire banner was made from screen shots and [b]MS Paint[/b]. Honestly, I was, and am too lazy to think up anything more creative with it. People with very good graphic skills (like Syk3 and Semjaza, and some others, I'm sure), if you wanna tweak the banner in Photoshop, make it better, go right ahead. Lumi, you can definately animate the banner now, aiight? =)

But yeah. This chat has beeng going since last Thursday*, 24/7, so here's a banner for it's 1 week (and a day) anniversary.

http://www.freewebs.com/roxanne/MiscImages/tehsillycircus.gif[/color]

*Edit: I thought it was last Friday it started, but it was last Thursday, so that's all edited. And everyone's been telling me the link to the image keeps directing them to this thread. That always happens when I post a link... Anyways, copy and paste (Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V) the image uRL into your browser and it should work. If not, let me know. ;P
Posted
Mwaha, that chat is so fun ^_^ it shall never die :P

The banner, blegh, for what it is, its great, gets the job done. If it were any other chat, it would be less great. It could use some "tweaks" but it gets the job done.

^_^
Posted
[color=#9933ff]Thanks Kenji. ^^;;; So sad that the chat died, ne? ^_~ (I'm the only one that's sad.)

There's a eulogy for it in my MyOtaku, and this is the picture that goes with it:[/color]
Posted
[color=teal]It is ashame that tehsillycircus died. It was good times while it lasted and I was glad to be a part of it. Thanks for the memories tehsillycircus! *wipes a tear and salutes*

Oh.... And awesome banners Roxie. ^_^;[/color]
Posted
[color=#9933ff]Thanks. They were really just quick fun things for the chatroom, and the last one was so I could host the image on my myO. inserting the image URL of it from freewebs didn't work, and I got an X, so I put it as an attachment, and the image was fine on myO.

I [strike]promise[/strike] will try to see that the next banner will not disgrace MS Paint as much as these two banners. V_V Meh.[/color]
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]
I can't believe I was never invited! Or maybe it's the fact that I don't talk to many of you o.O

Or maybe because I live a sheltered life o.O

Whatever reason it may be, unique banner Roxie :)
[/color][/size]
Posted
yes, tehsillycircus was fun...Many things were discussed and many nads were kicked (watches for Desbresko). i believe Mimmi's pant fetish may have begun there also... Hmm... oh well. For those who say too bad it died, i pity ye for not seeing the truth. But I digress.

Uber banner. I love it. Someone should really make Des an 'i survived teh silly circus' banner though....
  • 7 months later...
Posted
You mean that thing was still alive?? Whoa. I thought it died...like...way back. I remember when that thing was first started. Of course, I had to watch over it for a night to make sure it didn't close. Heehee, Kevin, I remember when you were there. That was also the day that the word, 'Inbeed' was created :rolleyes: How I miss that word. I don't exactly know how or when it died though. Ack, so long dear chatroom. ...It really shouldn't be too long before someone else makes another..J/k.Mimmi's pant fetish? I'm pretty sure it did start there <.< She was always- nvm. ^^ I just loved it when Dear Mimmi would sing for the group :D

Anyways, love your banners Roxie ^^
Posted
[quote name='Amity']You mean that thing was still alive?? Whoa. I thought it died...like...way back.[/quote]It did. And so did this thread.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...