OtakuBoards

To all you mature, well-read persons...

Sara

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B][COLOR=red]....."I have a wocket in my pocket ! ! !" No, I've never read the "Butter Battle Book"(I don't even think I've heard of it.) [size=1]PS: Star belly Sneetches rule![/size];);)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Well, the reason I brought it up... That book really scared me when I was little.

I read it at the doctor's office a few days ago, and I realized...

It still scares me.

PS: All sneeches are sneeches, and no kind of sneech is the best on the beaches....[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]PS: All sneeches are sneeches, and no kind of sneech is the best on the beaches....[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red]...."You can see on his tummy a star marks his fame, but sneetches are sneetches, different but the same." *I :love: Sneetches....it must be an obsession.*:D:D

[url=http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0394800893.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg]What? ...Seetches?!?:confused:[/url][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]i have almost no memory of dr. seuss b/c i can barely recall my childhood...supressed memories & all. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=orangered][size=1]You're a [b]very[/b] complex person aren't you, Lady Macaiodh?[/color][/size]