stardust Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 I have,own the video of it too!hehehe love that story;)
Guest Majin Gohan Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 I have. I read it at the doctor's office many years ago. I remember very little of it
Shy Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 My favorite Seuss book is "oh the places you will go" it was his last book and I really liked it.
conpiracymonki Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 [b]My favourite book was 'Green Eggs an Ham'....I hope you mean the 'Cat in a Hat' Seuss....[/b]
Flash Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 The Butter battle book... 'ere lies an epic tale... Yay, I have read the book... It is indeed the best Book ever written by the good Doctor Suess...
Turkey Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i] [B][b]My favourite book was 'Green Eggs and Ham'....[/b] [/B][/QUOTE] Green Eggs and Ham do my duty! Greatest Dr. Seuss book ever!
Sara Posted October 15, 2001 Author Posted October 15, 2001 [SIZE=1]heh... I have most of his books memorized...Never could choose a favorite of his...[/SIZE]
Pave-Low Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 Something about Suess just isnt right. His little fairy worlds look an awful lot like the ones my friend describes to me when he is high.
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 [COLOR=red]....."I have a wocket in my pocket ! ! !" No, I've never read the "Butter Battle Book"(I don't even think I've heard of it.) [size=1]PS: Star belly Sneetches rule![/size];);)[/color]
Sara Posted October 17, 2001 Author Posted October 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i] [B][COLOR=red]....."I have a wocket in my pocket ! ! !" No, I've never read the "Butter Battle Book"(I don't even think I've heard of it.) [size=1]PS: Star belly Sneetches rule![/size];);)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Well, the reason I brought it up... That book really scared me when I was little. I read it at the doctor's office a few days ago, and I realized... It still scares me. PS: All sneeches are sneeches, and no kind of sneech is the best on the beaches....[/SIZE]
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted October 17, 2001 Posted October 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B][SIZE=1]PS: All sneeches are sneeches, and no kind of sneech is the best on the beaches....[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=red]...."You can see on his tummy a star marks his fame, but sneetches are sneetches, different but the same." *I :love: Sneetches....it must be an obsession.*:D:D [url=http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0394800893.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg]What? ...Seetches?!?:confused:[/url][/color]
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 17, 2001 Posted October 17, 2001 i have almost no memory of dr. seuss b/c i can barely recall my childhood...supressed memories & all.
MischiefLink Posted October 17, 2001 Posted October 17, 2001 I used to always read Dr. Seuss he is awsome!!
James Posted October 17, 2001 Posted October 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B]i have almost no memory of dr. seuss b/c i can barely recall my childhood...supressed memories & all. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=orangered][size=1]You're a [b]very[/b] complex person aren't you, Lady Macaiodh?[/color][/size]
PiroMunkie Posted October 18, 2001 Posted October 18, 2001 [SIZE=1]OOOOOOOO!!! I've read that before! It was weird by I've read it! :D :D :laugh:[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now