Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well,this is my last day on otaku for a whole week!:(I'm goin camping for a week startin tommorow.I'll be here for most of the day still though,so if ya got sumthin to tell me,say it now!Also,daily otaku will not be printed for that week,sorry!Oh,and,don't miss me too much;) Bye!!!!!

~Lauren
Posted
Bye ahh no paper for a week... Time for some R & R!!!
Guest Capt. Stephanos
Posted
Au revoir mes ami.

Hey, baby girl, did I get it right this time?:babble:
Posted
AH it sucklks ya gotta go but im gonna give ya a little freestyle going away present
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]sweet no paper for a week!! less stuff to decide if i wanna read or not!! a week of peace and quiet no one bugging me that it isnt spam in FF when it wasnt me in the first place lol...... oh well a week w/o using the paper for fire :flaming: thou... hmm wonder what i can use instead[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Capt. Stephanos [/i]
[B]Au revoir mes ami.

Hey, baby girl, did I get it right this time?:babble: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Heh, nope. The correct way would be "au revoir mon amie". Looks as though you still have some French to learn...:p hehehe[/color]
Posted
Non baygirle Merci Ti greprtiae roneaveau non?
Guest Capt. Stephanos
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]I always was crappy at French. Even my 12 year old sister is better than yours truly.[/COLOR]
Posted
I HAVE NO IDEA IT JUST SOUNDED LIKE FRENCH
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pikeon [/i]
[B]I HAVE NO IDEA IT JUST SOUNDED LIKE FRENCH [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Hah! For a second I thought I was about to be very very humbled by a fluent French speaker...[/color]
Posted
Well, later!:cool:

And some French too

Mecredi quatre, septambré mil neuf son quatre van damé

I'm sure I spelled it horribly, but it says Wednesday 4, September 1999 (don't ask why!)
Posted
ah.. goodbye, stardust... i'll miss you... i woulda ran the daily otaku for you, but u never told me how to do it...

eh, there's somethin' u don't see everyday... a mod spamming... i was talkin' bout babygirl... not much kuja, he actually said bye... but that's me... maybe they have a different definition for "spam"...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...