OtakuBoards

Bye Bye People

stardust

Well,this is my last day on otaku for a whole week!:(I'm goin camping for a week startin tommorow.I'll be here for most of the day still though,so if ya got sumthin to tell me,say it now!Also,daily otaku will not be printed for that week,sorry!Oh,and,don't miss me too much;) Bye!!!!!

~Lauren

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]sweet no paper for a week!! less stuff to decide if i wanna read or not!! a week of peace and quiet no one bugging me that it isnt spam in FF when it wasnt me in the first place lol...... oh well a week w/o using the paper for fire :flaming: thou... hmm wonder what i can use instead[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Capt. Stephanos [/i]
[B]Au revoir mes ami.

Hey, baby girl, did I get it right this time?:babble: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Heh, nope. The correct way would be "au revoir mon amie". Looks as though you still have some French to learn...:p hehehe[/color]

Guest Capt. Stephanos
[COLOR=darkblue]I always was crappy at French. Even my 12 year old sister is better than yours truly.[/COLOR]

ah.. goodbye, stardust... i'll miss you... i woulda ran the daily otaku for you, but u never told me how to do it...

eh, there's somethin' u don't see everyday... a mod spamming... i was talkin' bout babygirl... not much kuja, he actually said bye... but that's me... maybe they have a different definition for "spam"...