Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Uh ohhh...

[COLOR=red]The blasts advance towards me, send an enourmous shock through my body, and I go crashing to the ground, bleeding all over[/COLOR]

Ohhhh.......Sh*t...

[COLOR=red]I power down into SSJ2, then I slowly stand up and begin charging the:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=blue]KAAA...

MEEE...

HAAA...

MEEE...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!![/COLOR]

-----

Well, I have to get off the internet now, so we can continue this tomorrow ;)
Posted
[I]The legendary Warlock floats above the battlefield.[/I]

Warlock: "I to would like to join this battle. But beware, I am undefeated, and feared through all the land..."
Posted
Warlock i can beat you....I challenge you after i beat 17. Talk in 3rd person ppl
Posted
I glance over at yet another fighter, "Oh, another new friend to 'play' with!" I said as I toss 5 large ki balls into Warlock's sturnum.

The destraction from Warlock allowed dbzm's blast to slam into me, burning off what used to be my shirt.

Christopher Mann: You can all keep fighting, but I have a HUGE report due at the end of the week, so I won't be posting to often, and neither will 17, considering he is my partner in the project.
Sorry.:(
Posted
[I]I fly over the battle field. [/I] "so. a tourney is going on. Can I join the fight? I can take you." I then float down and wait until an opponent worthy enough appears.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...