Dragonballzman Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 Uh ohhh... [COLOR=red]The blasts advance towards me, send an enourmous shock through my body, and I go crashing to the ground, bleeding all over[/COLOR] Ohhhh.......Sh*t... [COLOR=red]I power down into SSJ2, then I slowly stand up and begin charging the:[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue]KAAA... MEEE... HAAA... MEEE... HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!![/COLOR] ----- Well, I have to get off the internet now, so we can continue this tomorrow ;)
Android 17 Posted October 14, 2001 Author Posted October 14, 2001 Alright, posponed till tomorrow! Peace till later! :)
Warlock Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 [I]The legendary Warlock floats above the battlefield.[/I] Warlock: "I to would like to join this battle. But beware, I am undefeated, and feared through all the land..."
Guest Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 Warlock i can beat you....I challenge you after i beat 17. Talk in 3rd person ppl
Dragonballzman Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 Ok I'm baaaaaaack! And Forte, I'll post my fights how I want! :flaming:
ChristopherMann Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 I glance over at yet another fighter, "Oh, another new friend to 'play' with!" I said as I toss 5 large ki balls into Warlock's sturnum. The destraction from Warlock allowed dbzm's blast to slam into me, burning off what used to be my shirt. Christopher Mann: You can all keep fighting, but I have a HUGE report due at the end of the week, so I won't be posting to often, and neither will 17, considering he is my partner in the project. Sorry.:(
Deedlit Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 [I]I fly over the battle field. [/I] "so. a tourney is going on. Can I join the fight? I can take you." I then float down and wait until an opponent worthy enough appears.
MischiefLink Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 Walks in I am the NightWalker!! *Takes off cape runs up behind kool unoticed and kickes him in the back of the head kool goes flying*
Deedlit Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 That is until I use my energy and stop myself in mid air. *Shoots an energy known as the Kamehameha wave straight at ML.*
MischiefLink Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 *NightWalker walks in*Hmm..This looks like a fun time! Lets fight *throws off cape and sits down under a tree and concentratse*
Deedlit Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 :o Oh, boy. Will you get over here and fight me?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now