Frankie Posted February 4, 2004 Posted February 4, 2004 Hello everyone Flora here. I have made some banners recently for myself an others. Not to sure how I did though... I am still pretty new at making animated banners. Here are a few. They are Digimon based... So what do you think? [img]http://www.boomspeed.com/thunderblast/Lopmon.gif[/img] [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=551755[/img]
Darkest Moment Posted February 5, 2004 Posted February 5, 2004 [size=1]I cant get over the armidillonmon banner, It's just so great, lol. I think you could have used a better background rather than space to fit in with it, but hey it works. Im not to crazy over the Lopmon banner though... once again the space background. I dont ever remember Digimon having anything to do with space. Well the banners are great either way.[/size]
Frankie Posted February 6, 2004 Author Posted February 6, 2004 The lopmon banner has that background for a reason. It has to do with the thing the banner says. The full picture that i used was of a MOON slamming into a planet... Destroy... In the movie Lopmon's champion (virus) for kept yelling destroy. There was a point to the words and the background. The armadillomon background was... Well it had no point... Unfortunatly the person requesting that banner gave no picture for a background and never told me what they wanted... so I looked for something. I couldnt find anything except that of which I used. Also I have not collected that many pictures so my selection was limited.
stun gun Milly Posted February 6, 2004 Posted February 6, 2004 The banners are cool. I like how the letters were animated with the effect! The banner itself was pretty cool but it could have had more in it. I thought they were really cool though^^ I am confused though. What is beside Lopmon?? I can't see what it is lol. I Give the Armadillomon a 7/10 and the Lopmon 5/10^_^
Frankie Posted February 6, 2004 Author Posted February 6, 2004 As I said the Original picture for lopmon was a palent being struck by a moon or something. Here is the picture I used. Also like I said... My source is limited. [IMG]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=552571[/IMG]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now