Japan Posted February 6, 2004 Posted February 6, 2004 Here are some more of my pottery. This one in particular is a Mario teapot. I spent about a half of a month making it. Comments? Also, if you reply, I will post more pottery pictures of mine.
Kinetic Posted February 6, 2004 Posted February 6, 2004 Whoa, tht's awesome :) I don't know a single thing about pottery, but I doubt it's simple lol. It looks good though, great job ;) And what is it resting on? It sort of looks like it's floating there lol.
Shinmaru Posted February 6, 2004 Posted February 6, 2004 Haha, you just knew I was gonna reply to this one, didn't you? :p Mario must've told a pretty big lie because his nose is damn huge lol. Seriously, though, I like the idea - cool stuff, heh. I wish I had a Mario teapot. *sighs*
Japan Posted February 6, 2004 Author Posted February 6, 2004 Since you guys seem so enthused, here is another. It is a drum. It is made up of three pots put together and deer skin on top. I sounds awesome when I play on it. Oh yeah, the Mario teapot is on the floor right before the stairs.
Kinetic Posted February 6, 2004 Posted February 6, 2004 The drum is cool too :D I love the texture on the bottom part. And I can see that this one is sitting on a chair, but the mario teapot one still confuses me -_- It's just floating there!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now