Aries_t3h_ph34r Posted February 7, 2004 Posted February 7, 2004 Yes, I am back after a long absence..This is my welcome back post...Yeeeeeeeeeeep. Anyhow I love this picture though I know the hips are out of perportion, I think it's basically all in good form?
Kinetic Posted February 8, 2004 Posted February 8, 2004 [i]Great[/i] pose and perfect proportion for such a pose :) I would have rather seen a black and white image, but the coloring is still very good. Very nice job :)
Kanariya Posted February 8, 2004 Posted February 8, 2004 [size=1][color=chocolate]You love cats don't you? Very good pose, and like Kinetic had said, a black and white image would probably look better, but coloring is very good too. Good work.[/size][/color]
Aries_t3h_ph34r Posted February 10, 2004 Author Posted February 10, 2004 I thought the same, but I couldn't scan it before I coloured it. So..Ah, well. I'm crazy proud of this ^ ^ Thank you both, it's nice to have a bit of praise.
Katana Posted February 11, 2004 Posted February 11, 2004 The head is really big...and I mean really big...it looks like some inflated it. ^^; The posutre is good though. The color materials could be better; they look a bit smuged and stuff. It's pretty okay. Not great, not bad, but okay. There's room for improvement.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now