Outlaw Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 I just got the game and I'm hooked. But theres one problem, I cant get monsters to join my party! How can I get them to join my party, and what one are the easiest to get. I would assume Chocobos, but I have heard from other ppl that Bombs are the easiest.
Sephiroth Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 you need a member of your team to become a Mediator, then just use their Invitation skill on the monster....
Zidargh Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 I haven't got the game, but I've read in reviews and quick game FAQ's. Sorry I couldn't help you,by the way how much did you get Final Fantasy Tactics for?
Sephiroth Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Outlaw [/i] [B]$20, its a greatest hits now [/B][/QUOTE] heh, imported in the UK would cost $67 for re-released ff tactics, rip-off, is'nt it....
Zidargh Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 i know.So what is it in England. £40? Sephiroth,could you tell me what mags have he ads for that cartridge.And how much for? is it good?
Guest Zeh Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 Oh Zidane, it's awesome! And sepiroth, i got mine for $66 :p
shibatku Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 I beat and got cloud in my party its fun and easy cloud rocks. :p
Sephiroth Posted October 17, 2001 Posted October 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zidane [/i] [B]i know.So what is it in England. £40? Sephiroth,could you tell me what mags have he ads for that cartridge.And how much for? is it good? [/B][/QUOTE] go to computer exchange while they still have some copies in stock, they be selling it at £50, any PS magazine will have ads for the cartridge, just make sure its a psone magazine.... I still don't understand why they didn't sell the game in the UK, I went ballistic when they never sold parasite eve in the UK, so I went and imported it, lol....
Zidargh Posted October 17, 2001 Posted October 17, 2001 Ok.Sephiroth ,do you thin kI'm gonna be able to reserve a copy.And how long duz it take for the cartridge to arrive.ALSo,lol how much is the cartridge? Thankyou.
Guest Zeh Posted October 17, 2001 Posted October 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B] go to computer exchange while they still have some copies in stock, they be selling it at £50, any PS magazine will have ads for the cartridge, just make sure its a psone magazine.... I still don't understand why they didn't sell the game in the UK, I went ballistic when they never sold parasite eve in the UK, so I went and imported it, lol.... [/B][/QUOTE] What about Parasite Eve 2? if you liked the first one you need to play this on.
Sephiroth Posted October 17, 2001 Posted October 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B] What about Parasite Eve 2? if you liked the first one you need to play this on. [/B][/QUOTE] unlike PE1, PE2 was actually released in the UK, its cool, but I liked the first one better.... to zidane.... yes, you can reserve a copy at computer exchange the cartridge takes about 2 weeks to arrive, maybe less the cartridge costs £10, maybe less there ya go....
Kuja Posted October 18, 2001 Posted October 18, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]PE 2 sucked compared to the first one... to confusing controls i thought... oh well[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Zidargh Posted October 18, 2001 Posted October 18, 2001 Thanks Sephiroth.But PE2 was creepy i thought.
Sephiroth Posted October 18, 2001 Posted October 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zidane [/i] [B]Thanks Sephiroth.But PE2 was creepy i thought. [/B][/QUOTE] yeah, pe2 is good, but pe1 is just soooooo much better and creepier....
Guest Zeh Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 I dunno, i liked pe2. i just couldn't get into pe1... ahwell...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now