OtakuBoards

I need help with FFT

Outlaw

I just got the game and I'm hooked. But theres one problem, I cant get monsters to join my party! How can I get them to join my party, and what one are the easiest to get. I would assume Chocobos, but I have heard from other ppl that Bombs are the easiest.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zidane [/i]
[B]i know.So what is it in England. £40?
Sephiroth,could you tell me what mags have he ads for that cartridge.And how much for? is it good? [/B][/QUOTE]

go to computer exchange while they still have some copies in stock, they be selling it at £50, any PS magazine will have ads for the cartridge, just make sure its a psone magazine....

I still don't understand why they didn't sell the game in the UK, I went ballistic when they never sold parasite eve in the UK, so I went and imported it, lol....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

go to computer exchange while they still have some copies in stock, they be selling it at £50, any PS magazine will have ads for the cartridge, just make sure its a psone magazine....

I still don't understand why they didn't sell the game in the UK, I went ballistic when they never sold parasite eve in the UK, so I went and imported it, lol.... [/B][/QUOTE]

What about Parasite Eve 2? if you liked the first one you need to play this on.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]

What about Parasite Eve 2? if you liked the first one you need to play this on. [/B][/QUOTE]

unlike PE1, PE2 was actually released in the UK, its cool, but I liked the first one better....

to zidane....

yes, you can reserve a copy at computer exchange

the cartridge takes about 2 weeks to arrive, maybe less

the cartridge costs £10, maybe less

there ya go....