BlueTearDrop Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 Hey have any of you guys seen Princess Mononoke?:D
No-Name Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 ya! that movie was da bomb! i must see! i reccomend it to any anime fan! well, except if ur weak to the stomach, theres a bit of gore in there. but it was still great!
BlueTearDrop Posted October 15, 2001 Author Posted October 15, 2001 yes i loved that movie it was very interesting. There was some gore but it was cool, the animations of the spirits and the imagination was great. I have seen that movie so many time and it is as good as the last time i've seen it
amibasuki Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 I love that movie! it was really confusing the first time I watched it, but I got the hang of it after watching it over. if I had some money I'd buy it, but renting it'll be fine for now:D
~San~ Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 YES! I love that movie ^_^ Ashi-Taka is the best!:D ;)
Shy Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 No, I go to the video store to rent it but they never have it. :mad:
Sephiroth Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 princess mononoke now released in the UK!!! I gotta get it when I get back....
~San~ Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :tasty: Ashi-Taka.....
BlackRose Posted October 26, 2001 Posted October 26, 2001 Very good anime and pretty to boot. Btw the Kadamas are the cutest things
Soccer 4 Life Posted October 27, 2001 Posted October 27, 2001 The movie was DYNOMITE!!! Ashitaka was pretty cool!! :therock: :naughty: :demon: :smirk: Peace!!:smirk: :naughty: :demon:
Kittie Posted October 27, 2001 Posted October 27, 2001 MononokeHime is a fav amongst anime Lovers!! i Love it too!! not my fave but it's still good!! :babble:
Harry Posted October 27, 2001 Posted October 27, 2001 just like Akira, i didn't think it was too hot. Why? it's pointless. Nothing happens, he comes there to stop the iron mine (pretty sure that's what it was) and at the end she said she'll rebuild
Pressure Posted October 27, 2001 Posted October 27, 2001 k.. i got a better question... who HASN'T seem Mononoke Hime? It was.. and to date still is.. Japan's highest grossing anime... and second highest grossing movie period.. second only to Titantic..leo.. *drool* ANYWAYS.. uh.. KUDAMA'S RULE!!!!! ashitaka was awesome!!! San was even cooler!!!! oh.. and now im fgonna ask the world's most idiotdic question... Was San actually Mononoke Hime.. isn't that was Hibitchy (hehehe).. i uh mean Hiboshi.. hehehe.. isn't that what she said?
amibasuki Posted October 27, 2001 Posted October 27, 2001 yeah, San is Mononoke Hime Eboshi's not so bad. yeah, she was being stupidly hardheaded about destroying the forest and trying to kill the Shishi Gami, but she does have her small good points, like taking care of the lepers and all.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now