Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
ya! that movie was da bomb! i must see! i reccomend it to any anime fan! well, except if ur weak to the stomach, theres a bit of gore in there. but it was still great!
Posted
yes i loved that movie it was very interesting. There was some gore but it was cool, the animations of the spirits and the imagination was great. I have seen that movie so many time and it is as good as the last time i've seen it
Posted
I love that movie! it was really confusing the first time I watched it, but I got the hang of it after watching it over. if I had some money I'd buy it, but renting it'll be fine for now:D
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
just like Akira, i didn't think it was too hot. Why? it's pointless. Nothing happens, he comes there to stop the iron mine (pretty sure that's what it was) and at the end she said she'll rebuild
Posted
k.. i got a better question...

who HASN'T seem Mononoke Hime? It was.. and to date still is.. Japan's highest grossing anime... and second highest grossing movie period.. second only to Titantic..leo.. *drool* ANYWAYS.. uh..

KUDAMA'S RULE!!!!!

ashitaka was awesome!!! San was even cooler!!!!

oh.. and now im fgonna ask the world's most idiotdic question...

Was San actually Mononoke Hime.. isn't that was Hibitchy (hehehe).. i uh mean Hiboshi.. hehehe.. isn't that what she said?
Posted
yeah, San is Mononoke Hime

Eboshi's not so bad. yeah, she was being stupidly hardheaded about destroying the forest and trying to kill the Shishi Gami, but she does have her small good points, like taking care of the lepers and all.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...