Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=teal] Well, in the Japanese version u could get it in Ilex forest but in the U.S version, I don't know. Try the Crystal Gameshark.:D[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Madmax [/i]
[B]

its in there they just hid it:mad: [/B][/QUOTE]

no they didn't... its pretty obvious why because they you have to go to the official leage... its so they make more buiseness like they make money off stuffed animals that day and ect
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Madmax [/i]
[B]yes it is if you yous a gb flash linker puy it on your cpute th wex for catching celebi is in it:p [/B][/QUOTE]
this is true
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Madmax [/i]
[B]yes it is if you yous a gb flash linker puy it on your cpute th wex for catching celebi is in it:p [/B][/QUOTE]
so many typing errors lol
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Madmax [/i]
[B]yes it is if you yous a gb flash linker puy it on your cpute th wex for catching celebi is in it:p [/B][/QUOTE][color=teal] And how would one be able to obtain these?[/color]
Posted
*cough*rom*cough* or exscuse me it was the gb ecard reader
[url]http://www.easybuy2000.com/store/?cat=nintendo%20accessories&subcat=gameboy%20emerger[/url]
Posted
You know I've just thought of something... I've never used Game Shark! :o I know, I know, I'm probably the only one who [i]hasn't[/i] but hey, like my friends say, I'm a person who never cheats I guess. :p
Posted
i've only used a gameshark on the pc.............
and the new no$ emulator stuffed it up (when i exit, it comes up with an error message, so when i start it up again the game is at when i last saved before the cheats:( :mad: )
Posted
;) :rolleyes: :confused: :mad: :p :o :) :D :cool: :eek: i love smilies hahahahahahahahaahaaahahah im laughing merinda mwahahahahahahqhahzahahah goody goody goody cheats cheats cheats stuff u merinda

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...