OtakuBoards

DBZ Music Videos...

DeathKnight

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson][b][size=1]The best vid so far is the Duel of Fates...

It starts out with Vegeta getting possessed.... then Goku and him start fighting... and its really well made...[/color][/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Which possession is it, Majin or Bebi?

I have two new vids which are The Beastie Boys 'Intergalctic' which covers the battles against Frieza, the Buus, the 25th Martial Arts tournement (I think so any way) and Trunks and Goten at the Martial Arts Tournement, its so funny when Trunks puts Hercules face on the other side of his head with a single punch and Creeds 'Higher' which is about DB\Z\GT & DBZ movies and it has Vegetas transformation into SSJ4.

[color=crimson][b][size=1]Actually... DMX- Up in here is the best vid... ssj3 goku... good quality...it tied with The Dolphins Cry by Live....

pluz DMX is the best rapper... eh...

Second is the Trunks Special video...

third is the Hero of the Day by metallica...

forth is... 3 doors down... superman.... SSJ2 gohan when hes a kid always owns...

fifth is with you, linkin park... and i could go on but i'm tired and i want to listen to my DMX cd real loud... lol....

the funniest anime music vid is "Get a job" by the offspring... its damn funny... lol...[/color][/b][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cibo [/i]
[B]Last time I checked, I had around 35 DBZ music video's so I dunno which ones are good...even tho I remember the Party Up one being good. [/B][/QUOTE]

I almost have that many. but the only ones i keep are good. all other ones i delete.

[color=crimson][b][size=1]Another cool one is a Brolli Music Video it's dance music....

And Godsmack- Moonbaby, has goku going ssj4...

There are 12 New videos on Morpheous i am currently downloading, i'll tell u if they are good or not tonight or tomorrow...[/color][/b][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kileone_s_n [/i]
[B]i think there should be a music video for in the end by linkin parkk [/B][/QUOTE]
there is, i think i have it. its a trunks one i think or is that the one where the song is.... i forget what it is. i need to get back on and download some more**starts up lime wire** he he he