Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Man what happed to everyone I used to know on here ya know Devon, Mega Saijin Brolly, Lil hell4it, man I miss those guys. I dont know yall and Adam still hasnt fixed my post date and number. Ive been here scince march and had alot more posts than this! I liked this forum but it has changed alot! What happed to the last generation of the Otaku Boards users? You are all very missed! Believe that!:confused: :( :confused:
Posted
Time change....Maybe its because you havent been on in awhile...Also lil_hell4t is still here just not on now.....
Posted
I guess so. I guess Im just in a remenesent mood. Or maybe its PMS, or maybe its this cookie dough icecream *smacks*. Ok I guess I can learn to love yall. In fact *sighs* no never mind Im in a dark mood. I only love you cuz you posted. *hugs computer*:blush:
Posted
Whoa there my boat dont float like that.... * back away from the computer and hides in a corner *
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Wild Freedom [/i]
[B], Mega Saijin Brolly, Lil hell4it [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I believe Brolly is now AJ2K1 4 Life...though I could be incorrect. Lil Hell is still here as well...[/color]
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]I believe Brolly is now AJ2K1 4 Life...though I could be incorrect. Lil Hell is still here as well...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

YO BE KORRECT!
**Translation**
Ah yes, you response has been proven correct.
Posted
[color=royalblue][size=1]You can't forget about me.... I've probably been here the longest compared to some of the older members....will,kamakazi,masterfork, and so on. Ah well... I did too like the older boards much better the new one... heh.. :)[/color][/size]
Posted
Has that always been your name? I have been here since March too but i don't remember you. Please don't get mad at what I said. please?
Posted
megasaiyanbrolly is now called AJ2K1 For Life....

LilHell4T is still here....

devon has not been on for a long time, for reasons unknown, he has not even come on aim for a long time....
Posted
Yeah, all of the ones you mentioned(except Devon) are here. I'm still here and if you read my signature you will know who I used to be...

-Justin
Posted
[SIZE=1]Eh...I've been here since March as well, but I don't think I remember you....

Ah, well. What was your old name? Or have I just lost it again?[/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...