OtakuBoards

Does anyone like...

MischiefLink

Guest Master O Beans
Nope. TV sucks. I spend my life studyin', partyin', and online :) oh geeze, I live such a productive life... :rolleyes:

Guest Imsirion
yah, there so funny , espically diffrent strokes. watcha talking bout mischiefLink? sorry, i couldn't resist saying that...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by outlawstar_14 [/i]
[B]yah, there so funny , espically diffrent strokes. watcha talking bout mischiefLink? sorry, i couldn't resist saying that... [/B][/QUOTE]

:laugh:[color=red]Yeah, Diff'rent Strokes [i]is[/i] a pretty funny show....for an oldie....[/color]:cross:

i'll tell you a strange story...

when i was little, my parents were very selective of the shows we watched. after transformers, three's company came on. now, my parents told us that three's company was a very evil show & we were never to watch it. i grew up in fear of this "three's company"--envisioning an evil corporation bent on corrupting & taking over the world. it terrified me. three's company--for years i couldn't envision anymore horrible.
now i know it was just a story of a guy living w/ two girls. oh, imagine the horror. what a crock.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]when did they last show it or is it showing [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red]Do you live in America? Do you have cable? Three's Company and Diff'rent Strokes are shown on Nick-at-Nite......I'm not sure what times, though(they fluctuate..)[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B]

[color=red]Do you live in America? Do you have cable? Three's Company and Diff'rent Strokes are shown on Nick-at-Nite......I'm not sure what times, though(they fluctuate..)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
yes i live in america
i have cable
but i dont watch nick at nite

• 4 weeks later...