Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hiya, does anyone have any ddr banners and avitars, i have some now but i'm not to fond of them at the moment. I liked the ones I had before the otaku got updated but i cant find them. If you have any that'll be the best

~Laters
Posted
[QUOTE=Mage15]Hiya, does anyone have any ddr banners and avitars, i have some now but i'm not to fond of them at the moment. I liked the ones I had before the otaku got updated but i cant find them. If you have any that'll be the best

~Laters[/QUOTE]
im not really sure on the size limits on the banners but if you like it and it is too big ill fix it for you
Posted
[quote name='Turdle']im not really sure on the size limits on the banners but if you like it and it is too big ill fix it for you[/quote][color=#30415d]It's too big by 8 pixels high. The size restrictions are 500 pixels wide by 100 pixels high, just so you know. ~_^[/color]
Posted
Here is two .gif ones that I found..

[URL=http://img6.mytheme.com/mytheme/buddy/104483885723928.gif]DDR_01[/URL] [URL=http://img6.mytheme.com/mytheme/buddy/103879320430613.gif]DDR_02[/URL]

there buddy icons for AIM...and im sorry, but I dont know how to make them bigger.

-Mark

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...