OtakuBoards

Banner for Domon

Dagger

Here's a look at the Yu-Gi-Oh! banner which you requested. This actually isn't its final draft; I'm not terribly happy with how the text turned out, but I'll fix it once you tell me whether or not you like the remainder of the banner. Anyway, I've attached a text-less version--enjoy. ^_~

~Dagger~

[COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1]OOh!!! It's very good, I'm very impressed with it ^_^ I can't wait to see what it looks like with the text added. So no worries, the banner is perfect, the colors are awesome and I like how you did the background and the foreground ^_^

I can't wait to see what it looks like when you're finished.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[font=Arial][size=2]I like it very much! Muchisimo bueno! Very, very, very good! The only thing I'd like to see fixed is the border. I've never liked the fade-y border thingies (for a lack of better terms), so I'd say stick with a one-pixel border. But hey, that's just me.[/size][/font]

Alright, I added the text. Tell me if the yellow glow should go--I was a bit ambivalent about it myself, but I wasn't sure how else to balance out Yugi's brightly colored hair. I can also change the font, if you don't take well to the one I chose.

I'll attach the matching avatar once you reply. ^_^

~Dagger~