Dagger Posted February 22, 2004 Posted February 22, 2004 Here's a look at the Yu-Gi-Oh! banner which you requested. This actually isn't its final draft; I'm not terribly happy with how the text turned out, but I'll fix it once you tell me whether or not you like the remainder of the banner. Anyway, I've attached a text-less version--enjoy. ^_~ ~Dagger~
Domon Posted February 22, 2004 Posted February 22, 2004 [COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1]OOh!!! It's very good, I'm very impressed with it ^_^ I can't wait to see what it looks like with the text added. So no worries, the banner is perfect, the colors are awesome and I like how you did the background and the foreground ^_^ I can't wait to see what it looks like when you're finished.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Patronus Posted February 22, 2004 Posted February 22, 2004 [font=Arial][size=2]I like it very much! Muchisimo bueno! Very, very, very good! The only thing I'd like to see fixed is the border. I've never liked the fade-y border thingies (for a lack of better terms), so I'd say stick with a one-pixel border. But hey, that's just me.[/size][/font]
Dagger Posted February 23, 2004 Author Posted February 23, 2004 Alright, I added the text. Tell me if the yellow glow should go--I was a bit ambivalent about it myself, but I wasn't sure how else to balance out Yugi's brightly colored hair. I can also change the font, if you don't take well to the one I chose. I'll attach the matching avatar once you reply. ^_^ ~Dagger~
Domon Posted February 23, 2004 Posted February 23, 2004 *blinks* OMG!! Its spectacularI really like how you did that with the font ^_^ I look forwards to seeing the avatar ^_^
Dagger Posted February 23, 2004 Author Posted February 23, 2004 Thanks! I'm glad you like it. ^_^ In any event, I attached the avatar. Be sure to let me know if there's anything that needs to be altered. ~Dagger~
Semjaza Posted February 23, 2004 Posted February 23, 2004 Looks nice to me. Even a decent use of the glow on the typeface... that's pretty rare heh. Is there anything Dagger can't do? I think not.
Domon Posted February 23, 2004 Posted February 23, 2004 The avatar URL isn't working correctly or something because I'm getting the big red X saying that it won't show up.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now