OtakuBoards

The Daily Otaku...

Guest Tec-9

Good evening otaku! It's me! It's me... it's T.E.C.... Taking over for Stardust! (Until she comes back from her field trip)
------------------------------

FIGHT TIME:Thread made my Christopher Mann

Well im not sure what this thread is all about but he says it some sort of game where you fight online.

Krillin:Oh boy! First Dating online and now Fighting? What Next? Eating your Favorite foods thread?

Just come

HERE for details and or if you want to join and fight online,lol.

CARINVAL:Thread made by Stardust

Now this one is fun! On this particular thread you go throughout an amusment park...errrr, or Carnival and play games and win prizes, you start with 1000 dollars if your a customer and if you own a booth like me(THE VIDEO GAME STORE and proud of it), then who ever makes the most money wins. In a way its sorta like Otaku big Brother, If a customer likes a certain shop owner then he or she will keep buying things from his store to raise his profit. So be a customer or a Shop owner right HERE !!!!!!!

Tenkachi Boudoukai 2001: Thread made by The Darkness Buu

In here you will fight in a tournament like all the others, only 8 in the competition and I joined up late, so anybody out there part of this, can you make it so that there are 10 placements or somthing? Because I would like to join.

ATTENTION: My mom has just reported that she wants a pepsi!

Tec-9: Hi... :D

No No...She said we get the week off and i would know...Im the co maker...This is a fake.Unless its made by me or stardust then its not it....

erm..... y would i wanna take up 10 minutes of my time makin' a fake?

watever... ask krillin6913... he PMed me this whole thing.... i think u'r just jealous that she allowed me to run it while she's gone.. :D now... i must leave... i got a CARNIVAL to run.. :D

hey forte listen up, stardust has said this many times, you are not in charge, and stardust did put him encharge so shut up you idiot stop trying to take over its not gonna happen, so i told every one to ignore you and nothing you do is gonna effect us, so dont go runnin to the mods about this again until stardust gets back, k? so stop being a push over.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]so how come my submission from yesterday wasn't on there? [/B][/QUOTE]

send it to me through PM... krillin was the only one that sent me those reports... if i am missing ne one, PM me!

Well whatever...Heh, she told me we get the week off...Tec your not even a reporter. Krillin im not trying to take over. Its just that she told me and what she told me i do. im not trying to take over. You people just dont like me. The way i work and stuff. I kept this paper alive while you slackers did nothing....triple shifts...I know whats good for the paper and whats not.....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillin6913 [/i]
[B]hey forte listen up, stardust has said this many times, you are not in charge, and stardust did put him encharge so shut up you idiot stop trying to take over its not gonna happen, so i told every one to ignore you and nothing you do is gonna effect us, so dont go runnin to the mods about this again until stardust gets back, k? so stop being a push over. [/B][/QUOTE]

LoL i just noticed something. You are taking over....You act like you are their leader. If the maker of the daily otaku leaves its obvisous that i am incharge until her duties are done..I can prove what she said and not you. Also why didnt you PM me...I give the interviews. The part that people actally read....

Heh didnt you know i found it.....

Well,this is my last day on otaku for a whole week!I'm goin camping for a week startin tommorow.I'll be here for most of the day still though,so if ya got sumthin to tell me,say it now!Also,daily otaku will not be printed for that week,sorry!Oh,and,don't miss me too much Bye!!!!!

~Lauren

Eat that. Im the co maker not trying to take over. I am incharge while she is gone. Tec you need to PM me. You didnt even do that paper right!!!!

Hey you stupid biotch! i didnt see anything in that letter about forte being aloud to take over, and i talked to stardust on aol, just believe me, your out numbered, and when stardust gets back ill make sure she fires you.......triple shifts my arse! no one cares what you say, nothing you do will stop us, so what if im acting like a leader, others would do the same thing, so whos with me people?????!!!!

Guest Master O Beans
You guys take this sh!t way to seriously...you're not getting paid for it...so who really cares...erm, at least that's how I see it. just have fun at Otaku, don't worry about who's in charge of who and all that. Hmm...breakfast...GOTTA GO!