Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Gah wow havent been on OB for a while anyways i was just thinking what u guys thought of this sig
its from XC its the forum im mainly on now anyway
here it is
Posted
Iggy's siggy, eh?

I like it, but the text seems a little out of place... I don't know how to describe it except that it's too white. :S It's just it's one color when eveything else is in gradients. That's the best I can do to explain.
Posted
The D circle on the left looks really out of place. It doesn't really fit with your background (I assume those are some sort of cables or something, but they kind of look like licorice ropes) or the text on the right
Posted
The text is horrible. The whole of your banner is 3-D and then you throw in this partially opac 2-D small text in the corner, bad idea. I didn't even see the D the first time I looked because my eye was drawn away by the text. 2-D doesn't mix with 3-D very often, esspecially when you only have a small 2-D thing... make your text 3-D or do something special then just white text.... boring.

Other than that, not bad... I do agree the D in the circle is rather out of place and big... But it's not nearly as bad as the small amount of text you used.
Posted
Yeah lol im not really good on text i couldnt find anything nice so i just stuck something in there the image is supposed to me metal reflecting off light but its like messed up metal gah lol i dont know how to explain it

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...