Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Anyone else really like them . I can't get my friends to even listen to them. i know all the words to songs tha have words. and i own two cds discovery and homework. anyone have anything to say about them.
Posted
I like a few songs from them . My friend sent me them. She is really into them also lol:). My favorite song by them would have to be Around The World. It is awesome!!
I havent heard alot of songs and techno isnt always my favorite music but they are pretty cool:)
Posted
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]As you can see by my banner and avi, I'm a big Daft Punk fan. It's some of the best techno I've heard and proof that the French aren't [i]all[/i] bad. However, there's an earlier thread about Daft Punk if you'd like to see more posts about them. Just do a search on OB for them.
Welcome to the Boards![/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
Their bigger hits like One More Time and Around the World are pretty awesome. This is the kind of techno that stands out - much preferred by me over the indentical trance songs that pop everywhere you look for techno.
My favorite would have to be their remix of Madonna's "Music" (I think the remix is called Da Funk). I was dissapointed however with the Neptunes remix of one of their songs. It's the only thing I disliek by them.
Posted
Daft Punk YAY, um, i like some of their songs since i havent listend to all of their music ^^, and that video is also kuhl *searches for Daft Punk mp3s he-he-he*
Posted
[QUOTE=Charon]Their bigger hits like One More Time and Around the World are pretty awesome. This is the kind of techno that stands out - much preferred by me over the indentical trance songs that pop everywhere you look for techno.
My favorite would have to be their remix of Madonna's "Music" (I think the remix is called Da Funk). I was dissapointed however with the Neptunes remix of one of their songs. It's the only thing I disliek by them.[/QUOTE]

I LOVE Da Funk. It's not a remix of "Music", but it was their first (I think) hit, in 1997. You should see the video, which was directed by Spike Jonze, who also did Fatboy Slim's Weapon Of Choice. I'm not going to tell you about what's in it, though, but it's WILD :wigout:
Posted
I have Discovery, I think my favorite song is Harder,Better, Faster, Stronger; I didn't know for sure if Around the World was by Daft Punk, but now I do! I really like that song too! The music videos are really awesome. Do they have any more besides the the four? I want to see how the story progresses.
Posted
:D I love Daft Punk, particularly the anime videos, ^_^ they were just cool. Haven't heard any of their music in a loooong time though. he heh.. Isn't there supposed to be a movie usig those videos... :D
Posted
I dont really like daft punks music thought im not saying it terrible but what i like about them is the anime videos they had. Those videos were cool. I remember being younger when i was getting in to anime and would record the video of the music channals if they were on. But i normally missed most of it tryin to find a video. :(
Posted
Man, I'm one huge Daft Punk fan ^^;. I own the album Discovery and their new one that was release a while back I think, called Daft Club. I just love their music. It's the best music I've ever heard myself. My dad (being a techno lover ^^; ) absolutely loves the music. I haven't be able to see any of their music videos or Interstella 5555 >>. I wish I could buy them soon. I'm also searching for their album called "Homework", but I haven't been able to find it >>. But can someone tell me this song that Madonna made that was remixed? I know you all said her song was named "Music" was it. But I'd like to find the remixed one by Daft Punk ^_^. If I were to say which Daft Punk song is my favorite it would be Crescendolls (also the Daft Club remixed version) and Pheonix (in the new Cd Daft Club) if any one is a huge Daft Punk fan as I am, I recomend you to buy the Daft Club CD!
Posted
here ya go...

[url]http://www.bmgmusic.com/catalog/browse/artist.jhtml?partyId=21338[/url]

Yea Daft Punk was one of the things that got me into anime and music.

Heh, i cause a lotta trouble with the radio so my dad is going to make me buy CDs to burn them so i can play them on my CD player so I dont cause problems with the radio. So of course I'm gonna get one of the Daft Punk CDs
Posted
[color=lightpink]I love Daft Pink. I was watching their music video on Cartoon Network. (Yes long ago they showed it once.) And I seemed to fall in love with them. They just drew me to them more than any other band. And they're [i]french[/i]? Cool! ^__^ I have their album "Discovery" And I love the song 'Aerodynamic' Just how it sounds makes me happy. I hope to find more of their albums.[/color]
Posted
[quote name='Noƫlle][color=lightpink]I love Daft Pink. I was watching their music video on Cartoon Network. (Yes long ago they showed it once.) And I seemed to fall in love with them. They just drew me to them more than any other band. And they're [i]french[/i']? Cool! ^__^ I have their album "Discovery" And I love the song 'Aerodynamic' Just how it sounds makes me happy. I hope to find more of their albums.[/color][/quote]

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Yeah I remember that. I recorded it, but I'm not sure if I still have it. I'll have to look.[/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='stun gun Milly']Man, I'm one huge Daft Punk fan ^^;. I own the album Discovery and their new one that was release a while back I think, called Daft Club. I just love their music. It's the best music I've ever heard myself. My dad (being a techno lover ^^; ) absolutely loves the music. I haven't be able to see any of their music videos or Interstella 5555 >>. I wish I could buy them soon. I'm also searching for their album called "Homework", but I haven't been able to find it >>. But can someone tell me this song that Madonna made that was remixed? I know you all said her song was named "Music" was it. But I'd like to find the remixed one by Daft Punk ^_^. If I were to say which Daft Punk song is my favorite it would be Crescendolls (also the Daft Club remixed version) and Pheonix (in the new Cd Daft Club) if any one is a huge Daft Punk fan as I am, I recomend you to buy the Daft Club CD![/quote]

What are you talking about... Phoenix is from Homework. I liked their first album better, it was much deeper and almost just as fun as Discovery. One of my favorites from Homework is Fresh... the one with the electric guitar in the beginning. I also liked the hillarious Teachers and Oh Yeah ("Yeah, vave-y!") Some of the tracks were just horriblle, though.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...