Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Pokemon or Digimon?


Pokemon or Digimon?  

  1. 1. Pokemon or Digimon?

    • Pokemon
      6
    • Digimon
      2
    • Both
      1
    • Undecided or neither
      2


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
mmmmmmmhmmmmmm.......I'm sure he did. Warlock framed you. Oh well, I'll get him...............................................BUT YOU FIRST!!!!!...................ah, hang on.......I'll get YOU BOTH!!!!.....But still, you Jcgoudy, will be first.........I'm after you....NOW!!!! MWAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Posted
Neither...But if i had to pick one it would be Digimon......
Posted
To Squashed Snail sorry to crack your shell but it wasnt Warlock it was.........Me HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaaaaaa


To Gary oak who said it was an act and squashed snail isnt a sicko


To Forte when i first talked to u i thought u were cool guess i was wrong.J/K
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarkerSephiroth [/i]
[B]To Squashed Snail sorry to crack your shell but it wasnt Warlock it was.........Me HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaaaaaa[/B][/QUOTE]

Three suspects..........I'm after you all. ESPECIALLY DARKER AND JCGOUDY!!!!!!!!! But I'm still keeping my eye on Warlock....He could be involved too.

Hang on a minute, how do I know that this isn't a big plot?How do I know that you three aren't in it together.........?
Posted
We could be but see that snail over there in my corner in the card board box,with those spikes hanging above him ready to drop at any second, hes just my pet.:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarkerSephiroth [/i]
[B]We could be but see that snail over there in my corner in the card board box,with those spikes hanging above him ready to drop at any second, hes just my pet.:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: [/B][/QUOTE]

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! DON'T YOU DARE!!!!!!!!!! Don't kill him.................please! He could've been my friend when I was alive! What does he look like....what colour is he?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gary Oak [/i]
[B]he has to be blue...

most definitly....

i think i knw him too.... [/B][/QUOTE]

AHHHHH!!!! 4 SUSPECTS!!!! NOT YOU TOO!!!!! ...............er......what did you say? .....You said he was blue!..........NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! MAX!!!! MY BEST FRIEND MAX!!!!! If you, Darker, kill him, I'll get you bad! Aswell as you Gary Oak, Jcgoudy, and Warlock!
Posted
*squishy squashy sound is heard down the road* *someone looks and sees a squashed up snail sliding along the footpath* *runs away screaming* Right, now where are those...................killers? I didn't come back from the dead not to find them......................i came back from the dead TO find them! I'll get my revenge, one day........... *disappears into long grass*:demon: :devil: :demon:
Posted
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! NOT THE SALT!!!!! *sees jcgoudy overhead with a bag of salt* NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I'M DOOMED!!!!!!!!
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
I like pokemon, and digimon, but everyone in my school teases you if you have anthing pokemon. so i have been going more into digimon. so i would vote for digimon.
Posted
at my school, sure you get teased on all 3, ie dbz pokemon, digimon. only if your fanatical and go around spouting stuff from the shows ie
well ash did this. . .when that happened

thats when you get teased
Posted
[size=1][b]*Step's on Tien's head* Oops

Well this is turning in a nice topic. I havn't been tracking 'cause it got boring after a while.[/size][/b]
Posted
well, i'm all better now, so let me vote DAMNIT!! .......i've only got a SQUASHED SHELL, A SQUASHED HEAD, SALT IN MY EYES, AND AM BEING CHASED WITH A BAG OF SALT BY JCGOUDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

......err, pokemon is better.........
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wolf masteres [/i]
[B]
and i think snails are cute!!
i have one named slowpoke!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

YES, YES, YYEEESSSSS!!! Someone, just someone, is on MY side! .........hahaha......, beat that, jcgoudy, Warlock, DarkerSephiroth, Tien, and.........err.........all those other people who are after me!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...