OtakuBoards

How do you reject someone?

piccolo

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]there is no way to reject someone w/out hurting their feelings. unless you tell them you're gay. [/B][/QUOTE]

Thats not even an excuse for me! hahaha

But anyway, yeah, just don't tell them "we're breaking up" and give no reason.... give a reason, make it a good one, and say it as nice as you possibly can in the most understanding voice.

well, to tell you the truth, I really don't know. Whenever I reject a girl i always get cr@p put back on me. so, to me, i think i have bad luck. but this is what i usually say ehen someone asks me out: oh, i'm sorry, i'm already going out w/ someone else. simple. maybe you should try it, it might not give you bad luck? and a part of my bad luck might be because i'm in year 7........

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MischiefLink [/i]
[B]Lol. Whenever i reject a girl she always says bad stuff about me or lies to me by saying stuff about my friends like "Your friend ____ told me you were going out with _____." [/B][/QUOTE]

hehehe, that happen sometime. I never been on a date before:D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by piccolo [/i]
[B]:laugh: Lady Mac, it doesn't matter if I tell that person I'm gay, he'll be glad. It's a misunderstood. I shouldn't be Mr. Nice Guy and help him in the first place.:confused: [/B][/QUOTE]

i was just kidding. if i told most guys i was a lesbian, it would turn them on even more.

Ite, dis is watchu do! tell the person i dont want to date you anymore, why? cause i think we rushed into this too fast. ill jus stay single for awile. they should be ite wit it. then when there back is turned go get wit da man you was cheating on him with and lick ur tongue at ur x...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]

i was just kidding. if i told most guys i was a lesbian, it would turn them on even more. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]This is true. Boys are a strange bunch...(Don't get me started, don't [i]even[/i] get me started.) <--- Hehe, anyone know what that's from? [/color]