Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
How do you reject someone without hurting their feeling?

I have something problem with my computer, so I can't be around to check the response. I you have a great idea, you can PM me, I really appreciated.
Posted
Lol or you could tell them well if you are talking about someone asking you out you could say that you are already going out w/ someone and then if they find out you arnt you can say we broke up but I think it is too soon for me to be getting back in a relationship.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]there is no way to reject someone w/out hurting their feelings. unless you tell them you're gay. [/B][/QUOTE]

Thats not even an excuse for me! hahaha

But anyway, yeah, just don't tell them "we're breaking up" and give no reason.... give a reason, make it a good one, and say it as nice as you possibly can in the most understanding voice.
Posted
Lady Macaiodh is rite ,there is basically no way to reject or "dump" someone without somehow hurting their feelings,damn come to tihnk about it my love life is pretty rough at the mo
*sits in a corner wondering*
Posted
well, to tell you the truth, I really don't know. Whenever I reject a girl i always get cr@p put back on me. so, to me, i think i have bad luck. but this is what i usually say ehen someone asks me out: oh, i'm sorry, i'm already going out w/ someone else. simple. maybe you should try it, it might not give you bad luck? and a part of my bad luck might be because i'm in year 7........
Posted
:laugh: Lady Mac, it doesn't matter if I tell that person I'm gay, he'll be glad. It's a misunderstood. I shouldn't be Mr. Nice Guy and help him in the first place.:confused:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MischiefLink [/i]
[B]Lol. Whenever i reject a girl she always says bad stuff about me or lies to me by saying stuff about my friends like "Your friend ____ told me you were going out with _____." [/B][/QUOTE]

hehehe, that happen sometime. I never been on a date before:D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by piccolo [/i]
[B]:laugh: Lady Mac, it doesn't matter if I tell that person I'm gay, he'll be glad. It's a misunderstood. I shouldn't be Mr. Nice Guy and help him in the first place.:confused: [/B][/QUOTE]

i was just kidding. if i told most guys i was a lesbian, it would turn them on even more.
Posted
Ite, dis is watchu do! tell the person i dont want to date you anymore, why? cause i think we rushed into this too fast. ill jus stay single for awile. they should be ite wit it. then when there back is turned go get wit da man you was cheating on him with and lick ur tongue at ur x...
Posted
Well... You cant without hurting their feelings.....Unless you both feel that its for the best...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]

i was just kidding. if i told most guys i was a lesbian, it would turn them on even more. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]This is true. Boys are a strange bunch...(Don't get me started, don't [i]even[/i] get me started.) <--- Hehe, anyone know what that's from? [/color]
Guest peekabooicu
Posted
all u have 2 do is say i think it's 4 the better if we could just be friends

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...