OtakuBoards

new idea

Guest arrowhead

Guest arrowhead
OK, I'm writing a new anime/manga, here's the idea...

Shortly after the world was created there was a civil war in heaven, between those angels who supported all that God did, and those who thought he was being too hard on mankind. All those who rebelled were cast out of paradise and into hell, since a fallen angel has no choice but to become a demon. Satan, the leader of the uprising, deposed Lucifer (the original Devil) and took over his role as ruler of hell. While Satan is essentially good, he works to maintain the balance between good and evil. Soon, demons ceased to exist, replaced by fallen angels.

2000 AD, and supernatural incidents have been occouring, demons thought gone are appearing, directed by an unknown force. The leigons of heaven and hell set their differences aside and join forces to combat this menace.

Plot ideas so far:
Romantic affair between and angel and a demon
Stopping a premature appocolypse

Characters so far:
Balthos: A fallen angel, now a shadow demon. A powerful practicioner of psychokinesis (moving things with his mind) and able to take on a shadow form at will.

Kyra: Born a human, became an angel after death. Able to sense people's emotions; unfortunately, she was born in the middle ages and was burned as a witch, leaving her understandably pissed off with God.

Guest arrowhead
thanks, that was very encouraging

I've just been struck by how much the traditional angels robe looks like a kimono, so a samurai angel is in the making too.

BTW, I forgot to mention that angels and their fallen brothers still hate each other

I am no mod...so i will not act like one, but don't double post...Mod's hate that on this forum...justy giving you the heads up ;). Also, where is this fanart to be found? I tried to see if you had a myOtaku but couldn't find one...so couldyou please post a link?

Guest Inu-yashas-girl
Hiyah, hey yeah its an okay plot, well i wouldn't read it but its good, i'm making my own anime too. its so cool, the main character is Naori and Cloud and Nikari and i don't know if there going to be more(^_*) :)

Hey, i'm kinda a hard judge but you have potechal believe me, no offence but i can draw a whole lot better but you have potenchal okay?

[color=darkblue]1) The word is "potential."

2) As stated previously in this thread, double posting is discouraged here. Try not to do it again in the future.

3) In this forum (and every other forum, for that matter) we try to encourage people with thier artwork and give helpful advice. Now, it may just be my wacky opinion, but saying "I can draw better than you" isn't exactly what I'd call an inspiring message. If you think someone's artwork needs some help, tell them what they should work on. Something along the lines of "Maybe you should work on proportion a little," or "I think some of your shading could be off in this area" is something I would expect to see.

I suggest you try to think out your replies a little better in the future.

And just for future reference, I want everyone to remember what I wrote. I don't expect any sort of put-downs in any fashion in regards to anyone's work. It's extremely disrespectful and just plain mean. Just keep it in the back of your minds for me.[/color]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=deeppink]Your plot is original in some ways. I don't believe it has been used for any anime or manga ideas so far. But many have thought of an Heaven and Hell battle though not the exact same as yours. Though still, it is well and you can tell you thought it out instead of using previous ideas.

On to your drawings. I think you should try your wings again. The ends shouldn't be as flat and are a tad bland. There's also little detail in them. The few lines you used to represent feathers make the picture seem bland and unwanted in some ways. Truly wings are very easy to try. It takes no effort at all. If you'd like, I could tell you. And your faces could also use a bit more detail. I know that might seem like a bit much, but it could be done in no time. Other than that, there's nothing wrong with your drawings. Original characters and nice designs for them.

As for your character Balthos, he seems a little overused. I've seen many like him. Especially kinetic abilities. Maybe you should change that to something different. Just a suggestion.[/SIZE][/COLOR]