OtakuBoards

this was so cute on dbz today

Lady Macaiodh

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KyJaUn~FuLlEr [/i]
[B]HOW DO U EXACTLY PRONOUNCE MAJIN DO U PRONOUNCE THE A AS SAYING A OR LIKE THE SOUND A SOMEONE EXPLAIN [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]M'kay, first off, ix-nay on the aps-cay, second im not sure. In the dub they pronounce it Majin where the "a" is like the 'a' in 'ball' and the 'j' as a 'g'. Whereas I always pronounced it Majin where the 'a' is pronounced like the 'a' in 'jacket' and the 'j' has more of a soft sound, as if you were trying to run the letters 'jz' together.. hrmm.. like if anyone is familiar with jaundus(sp?) disease, it's like the j in that..

And what are you people talking about?? Vegeta was awesome when he became Majin! I thought it was great! :demon: :demon: :demon:[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]i was talking about vegeta before...vegitto lets himself get absorbed on purpose so he can bust everybody else out who got absorbed... i think. [/B][/QUOTE]

o ok, transtic, or safer answered that question in another topic, but you were right**looks at her** dont you feel special?? :cross:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KyJaUn~FuLlEr [/i]
[B]HOW DO U EXACTLY PRONOUNCE MAJIN DO U PRONOUNCE THE A AS SAYING A OR LIKE THE SOUND A SOMEONE EXPLAIN [/B][/QUOTE]

it's pronounced "mah-jin" just like that, in both the japanese version & the dubs. the thing i want to know is how to pronounce buu. in the dubs they all say "boo" but in the japanese version babidi or somebody calls him "boo-uh."

[B]now i wish that gohan had fought first & that vegeta or goku had fought dabura. b/c then dabura would've gotten killed & vegeta wouldn't have turned evil. that part was sad. :( [/B][/QUOTE]
OK i found that paper rock scissors scene very funny. AND lady, Vegeta would have still turned evil because (if you have watched ahead) he says that he let himself be turned evil so he could set himself back to how he used to be when he was the prince of Planet Vegeta. He says that he wanted to be evil. And, Veggito gets swalloed by Boo because in order to be split apart back into vegeta and goku they have to be swallowed by a magical being. And because they had those earings on the only way to seperate was to get swalloed. AND i forgot how to spell swalloed.

[B]this was so adorable, guys...

babidi is watching vegeta, gohan, & goku through his little spying ball. they are standing in a triangle. babadi: "what are they doing?"

close up to the guys, w/ kaioshin looking confused in the background.

vegeta, gohan, & goku (shaking their fists in the air in unision): "one, two, three! one, two, three!"

after awhile of this, vegeta: "ha! scissors cut paper!"

imagine that, the three most powerful warriors in the world playing rock, paper, scissors over who gets to fight first! vegeta sure has adapted well to being an earthling. LOL the whole thing just struck me as being cute as hell... [/B][/QUOTE]
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: What episode was it, I think I miss it.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZM_Brolly [/i]
[B]
OK i found that paper rock scissors scene very funny. AND lady, Vegeta would have still turned evil because (if you have watched ahead) he says that he let himself be turned evil so he could set himself back to how he used to be when he was the prince of Planet Vegeta. He says that he wanted to be evil. And, Veggito gets swalloed by Boo because in order to be split apart back into vegeta and goku they have to be swallowed by a magical being. And because they had those earings on the only way to seperate was to get swalloed. AND i forgot how to spell swalloed. [/B][/QUOTE]

first of all, i don't think vegeta would've turned majin w/out dabura b/c he was the one who told babidi about the rage in vegeta's heart. babidi didn't know about it. plus, vegeta could not have turned evil by himself b/c part of him was happy & he had to let himself get possessed to erase his feelings.

& i thought vegitto was created w/ the fusion dance, & gogeta was the one who was supposed to be the permanent fusion w/ the earrings...

[B]

first of all, i don't think vegeta would've turned majin w/out dabura b/c he was the one who told babidi about the rage in vegeta's heart. babidi didn't know about it. plus, vegeta could not have turned evil by himself b/c part of him was happy & he had to let himself get possessed to erase his feelings.

& i thought vegitto was created w/ the fusion dance, & gogeta was the one who was supposed to be the permanent fusion w/ the earrings... [/B][/QUOTE]

not really lady, Veggito is the fusion with the earings and Gogeta is the fusion when their fingers meet in some dance. If you still think you r right thrn you should ask Transtic Nerve.