OtakuBoards

this was so cute on dbz today

Lady Macaiodh

this was so adorable, guys...

babidi is watching vegeta, gohan, & goku through his little spying ball. they are standing in a triangle. babadi: "what are they doing?"

close up to the guys, w/ kaioshin looking confused in the background.

vegeta, gohan, & goku (shaking their fists in the air in unision): "one, two, three! one, two, three!"

after awhile of this, vegeta: "ha! scissors cut paper!"

imagine that, the three most powerful warriors in the world playing rock, paper, scissors over who gets to fight first! vegeta sure has adapted well to being an earthling. LOL the whole thing just struck me as being cute as hell...

LMAO, yeah, that tells you how frightened they are of that poor, stupid, unsuspecting fighter:laugh: .
it was a lot funnier in the subs though, cuz they say "Paper, rock, scissors! Paper, rock, scissors! Paper, rock, scissors!" instead of the 1,2,3 thing. but either way, it made me laugh pretty hard:D

man that was hilarious and the thing said about if piccolo was there about the ginyu force thing was funny. Man that was one of the craziest things I've ever seen on this show. Man to think that Supreme Kai is going crazy b/c he cant believe how calm the fighters are. LMAO. Man I cant wait to see how they act against Debora I wonder if they are going to laugh and play games with him too lol:laugh:

Gohan versus Debora.. lemme guess who's gonna win

hard one

check out the avatar for my answer!!:love:

*knowing my luck though*
Gohan will probably loose

But c'mon the guys strongest power is spitting!!! SCARY!!! *cowers behind Gohan*
C'mon!! Gohan will knock the snot out of him!!

And reality chck, what kind of Demon King is PINK?!!!
*laughs like a mad woman*
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

But rock, paper, scissors.. OMG!!!! i died!!:blush:
but where did i go? :devil: :angel: the land of XXX Gohan dreams :devil: jk

Gohan does indeed fight Dabura. However, he has become weaker from not training in seven years. Vegeta constantly insults Gohan during the fight because of his lackluster performance and sees Gohan as a disgrace to the Saiyan Race. Dabura notices the evil in Vegeta's heart and simply stops fighting and returns to Babi-Dee and informs him. This leads to Babi-Dee turning Vegta into a Majin.

• 3 weeks later...
hahahah yeah i saw that paper rock scissors thing, totally cracked me up, and yeah i wish vegeta wouldn't have turned bad, and i wish he wouldn't have been so outright about it now that him and goku are fighting, i mean goku is really holding it together, but vegeta, man, he is totally giving in to the darkside . . . and what he said about wanting to get away from bulma and trunks, etc and his "happy life" on earth . . . that's really sad.

but ya know, that's what i love about this show SO MUCH. is that there is SO MUCH emotion in it, and they have taken the best aspects of soap operas, action shows, cartoons, martial arts, and philosophy, and put it together in a format that anyone and everyone can enjoy . . . impressive.

I hated it when Vegeta became Majin. drat...oh well, Goku ends up killing Vegeta anyway. (i just haven't seen that episode yet.) The episodes I haven't seen start tomorrow!! woo-hoo! :D That is, unless they start the whole saga over again. :flaming: I hate it when that happens!