OtakuBoards

south park!!!! family guy!!!!!

Invader_Zim523

i like both those shows, but i dont like Stewy as much as you do, however i like that episode with the guy who is a woman, then a horse, and then a broom and that one fat chick says "Honestly, I'ma little sUpraised" And of corse South park is also azim!

PS invader zim is sooo kuhl ^^ yes!!

[SIZE=1]I suppose both these shows aren't half bad. I could live without them easily, but both of them have shown me a fair bit of comedy and I have a really soft spot for comedy.

With South Park, I find that the show was a lot more funny to me when I was 13 years old rather than today though I still find it humorous enough to watch if there's nothing else on. They seem to be running out of original ideas to make episodes out of and are relying very heavily on current events; much more so than in the past. Overall, a decent mature comedy that has plenty of redeeming factors and lots of good old episodes that will give you a chuckle.

As for Family Guy, I'd say I enjoy it more than South Park because of it's more constant and steady form of comedy. I found it funny when I was 15-16 and I still find it funny now when I see episodes aired on Adult Swim. Its comedy seems to be more political that some shows and that fact along tickles me greatly in the humor section of my brain since I always enjoy a good laugh at a company or the government or human nature in general. Each character provides nice facets to the overall gem of the show but in my opinion, it's nothing TOO spectacular. Good show that provides a laugh every episode (a laugh is ALWAYS good for the soul, I say) but nothing that breaks tremendous ground in the hilarity department.

(And not trying to be the judge and a nit picky kind of guy, but I always thought good punctuation and spelling were things that set messageboards apart from things like chat rooms. I figure that you got all the time in the world (well, not really, but plenty of time) to post your message and that you could spare some of said time at least trying to make your post presentable and readable to everyone. I don't want to sound like an "elitist" or anything like that, I'm just trying to help anyway I can.)[/SIZE]

I used to watch South Park all the time, but its too bad it doesnt air overseas, at least where i live. I sometimes watch some stuff on it from the computer. The family guy on the other hand, is a show that i love to watch, entertains me easily. Stewie is a cool character, and its funny to watch the stuff he can come up with.

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]I love to watch South Park. I love to laugh, and South Park doesn't let me down. It's great to see after a stressful day, and the celebrity bashing isn't too bad either. My favorite South Park episode is when they learn who Cartman's father is; the suspense was almost too much too bear.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Plum]I watch Family Guy almost every night. It's great to talk about in school the next day and have people who don't watch it look at you weird. My favorite chracter is Stewie too. My second favorite is Chris. So can they understand Stewie? If they can they Lois should watch her back. My favorite Family Guy episode is when the Drunken Clam burns down and it is bought by a British guy; the whole 'My Fair Lady' thing really amused me. [/COLOR]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=Purple]As far as funny goes South Park would be a 10 and Family Guy a 6. Not that it dosn't have its monments. Maybe I like the profanity and *BLEEPS* of S.P. apposed[/COLOR] [COLOR=Orange]to the hell and damn swearing of F.G., but they're both weak compared to Futurerama! "I'm a big robot and I need a big cearel!" Bender[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Ok I watch both of these shows. I find that I enjoy Family Guy better than South Park. My friends and I watch them after we watch my episodes of Smallville. Anywho. Stewie makes me laugh as does Cartman. But the last episode I watched of Family Guy was the one where Stewie and Brian end up glued together. That was kinda funny.

[quote name='Cora Jane 2']Ok I watch both of these shows. I find that I enjoy Family Guy better than South Park. My friends and I watch them after we watch my episodes of Smallville. Anywho. Stewie makes me laugh as does Cartman. But the last episode I watched of Family Guy was the one where Stewie and Brian end up glued together. That was kinda funny.[/quote]

Wow. You're still alive? I've not seen you in forever.

Anyway, I don't really care for South Park. I have one DVD of it and that's plenty for me.

I used to watch Family Guy all the time on Fox, despite them constantly switching the day and time everytime I got used to it. I don't get Cartoon Network in my room, sadly.

I was at my girlfriend's dorm the other day and watched it for the first time in about a year now. It's the episode where Peter finds out about his black ancestors. My favorite part was the Pee-wee's Playhouse parody. At that point I realized how much I missed this show.

Thankfully they're making new episodes. No matter what happens, they'll wind up on CN. Even if Fox decides not to air them, which I severely doubt considering the DVD sets have sold something like 2 million copies total.

I also like South Park my favorite episode being the one when Cartman, Stan, and Kyle hold auditions for one of the guys to become there new friend since Kenny died they go back and forth from the last two contestents. Lately it seems on the new episodes sometimes there new crew member is Butters and other it seems like Tweak is the new guy.

I Love Family Guy it has a good vibe to it makes me laugh all the time my favorite episode has to be the one where Peter, Chris, Meg, Stewie, and Lois head down to the South because this criminal is after Chris so him and his family are put in a federal protection agency, but I have to agree I think Futurama is the funniest of all I hope Fox makes new episodes for that one too it would be great.