OtakuBoards

Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle Island [PG 13+ mild cursing, violence, and dark persona]

Domon

[INDENT]Jon had just left Yugi to find his first duel when he ran into his best friend for six years. Chris had just finished taking a puny kid out of the tournament when Jon approached him.[/INDENT]
[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Hey Chirs, I see you just finished up a young one eh? Just as I remember you to be. Why do you pick on the young ones anyway? The least you could do is to let them win a few before you chip away at their esteem.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Why let some one else have my vistory Jon? Besides, at least I duel others and not wait around the whole tournament to find Joey in his prime and ready to duel. You remeber what happened at the last tournament you got into? I do. You spent the whole time waiting and never got the "proper" opportunity. If that isn't the worst part, you didn't have a single victory and became disqualified for the finals.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Well, that is a mistake I will not make again. This time I plan on taking the tournament and winning, then I can show Joey who is the best Wheeler after all.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Fine, but you have to start at some point so I challenge you to a duel, and I will take you out of this tournament before you even have a chance to duel Joey. How does that sound?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]It will not be me who loses this one Chris. In fact, you might want to reconsider your challenge, because if memory serves me correctly, I have yet to lose against you. Even that one time I messed up horribly, and still came around to defeat you.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]That was dumb luck, and I plan to rectify those loses by winning when it really counts. NOW![/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Fine then, but to make it interesting, let's duel with no need of sacrifices. What do you say to that?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Isn't it against the rules here?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Not if we both agree to the terms, and it isn't finals time. Besides, so what if it is, this is a duel between two friends not opponents fighting for position above the others.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]I accept your challenge. But in the spirit of friendship Jon, when I beat you, you can follow me and watch as I take the championship.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Quick your jabering and LETS DUEL! I will start this off since you have two lacator cards and I said so.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Fine with me, but that won't help you out in the end.[/COLOR]
[INDENT]Jon slapped his deck into the duel disk and watched as it clapped open and refreshed his life point to 4000. The hand he got was Royal Decree, Panther Warrior, Mirior Wall, dragon Treasure, and Mountain the sixth card was Meteor Dragon. [/INDENT]
[COLOR=RoyalBlue]I play one card face down and summon Panther warrior in attack mode. Your turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]I two place one card face down, and I summon Pumpking the King of Ghosts in defense mode. This card marks the beginning of your end Jon.[/COLOR]

[I]Drew the card Soul of the Pure[/I] [COLOR=RoyalBlue]We shall se about that Chris, as I play Soul of the Pure and raise my life points by 2000. Then I end my turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]I hate to be the bearer of bad news Jon, but you just cost yourself 2000 lifepoints, as I reveal my face down card, Bad Reaction to Simochi. Hahaha, sorry Jon but I have to win this.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]It's me who should be sorry for I ruined your plan with my face down card Royal Decree which decrees that all other trap cards are ineffective as long as mine is out. So like I said earlier, I gain 2000 lifepoints sending me to 6000.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Fine Jon, it makes no difference to me anyway. As you know, my Pumpking raises his attack and defense by 100 for being in defense mode. Then I play Harpie's Pet Dragon in attack mode that way, he can' tbe destroyed by your puny panther.[/COLOR]

[I]Drew Dragon Treasure[/I] [COLOR=RoyalBlue]I don't need to defeat him just yet, but don't think I don't know what you are planning to do. I will end my turn, but just know that it will all be over soon.[/COLOR] I need to get two more cards, and I can crush him.

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Like the peasants of old, I tire of your decree Jon, so I play Mighty Wind to destroy our trap cards, and I end my turn, but not before my Pumpking gains another 100 attack/defense points.[/COLOR]

[I]Drew Red Eyes Black Dragon[/I][COLOR=RoyalBlue]Fine Chris, I lay one card face down and end my turn.[/COLOR] Just one more and this can all be over.

[COLOR=DarkGreen]I play Graceful Charity, then I Kaiser Dragon to attack your Panther. Go my dragon![/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Reveal face down card! Mirror Wall cuts your attack in half Chris, which means my Panther stays, but your dragon, and 850 of your life points are gone! [/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Then I end my turn Jon.[/COLOR]

[I]Got Rageiki, Toon Summoned Skull, and Black Luster Ritual with the effect of Graceful Charity, discarded Black Luster Ritual and Toon Summoned Skull. Then Drew Polymerization[/I] [COLOR=RoyalBlue]I play the magic card Mountian and transorm this field, then since we aren't sacrificing, I use the Polymerization card i just drew to fuse my Red Eyes Black Dragon and Meteor Dragon to create Black Meteor Dragon. I then boost my dragon by 1000 points bu playing both of my Dragon Treasures. Since my Dragon was just fused, I end my turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Crap! All I can do is lay one monster face down in defense position and end my turn. But just because your dragon has 5000 attack points, doesn't mean I can't beat it Jon. I end my turn.[/COLOR]

[I]Drew Baby Dragon[/I] [COLOR=RoyalBlue]I know that, so I plan on finishing htis duel now. I play Rageiki to eliminate all your monsters, then I attack with my Panther Warrior, just for the irony of it. Now, to finish this off, GO MY DRAGON FINISH OFF HIS LIFE POINTS DIRECTLY![/COLOR]
[INDENT]With the duel over, Chris gave Jon his locator card and they both walked off to find the card booth for Jon to get his booster pack.[/INDENT]
[COLOR=DarkGreen]You know what really sucks is the fact that I just won that card, and didn't think to get my pack before dueling you.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]I think you can still get one though. Anyway, let's stick together for awhile and support eachother in our future duels.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Sounds good to me Jon.[/COLOR]

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ArgolisDragon
Just as Demarcus Aron walked into the plethy of duelists that were already at it, he looked for the most worthy opponent. Demarcus knew that this was his only chance out of the inner city, and to make a life for himself.

With a subtle confidence he walked up to his first victim and asked him, "Hey kid you up fo a duel?"

The kid replied, "Who are you? I am only dueling the best to work my way up to the top."

Demarcus answered, "I'm the southern California regional champ kid, I am the best of the best, and I'll crush the world champion to prove it. Now duel or forfeit a challenge."

The kid revealed himself as Risel Morigna, a rising ranked duelist in among Europe's best. "Then lets get this over with so I can move on to my real competition."

Demarcus said, "You won't be moving on anywhere but back to Europe. Lets duel!"

-----------------------------------------------------Duel Format

Demarcus: I'll kick this off by playing Pot of Greed. This allows me to draw two additional cards right off the bat. I'll set one card face down and play Dark Jelloid in attack mode. His effect reduces his attack to 400. I end with my hand at 5.

Risel: Why would you play such a crappy monster unless you want me to attack? Anyway! Come forth mighty Enraged Minotaur! Attack with Stomping Gaia!

Demarcus: Novice mistake. I wanted to wait a bit before activating this but now is as good a time as ever, GO!! Deck-Destruction Virus of Death! This will destroy all your monsters 1500 or over attack points in your hand and on the field. For the next three turns, any monsters you draw over 1500 attack will automatically be sent to the grave.

Risel: ****! Well Minotaur and my Blood Vorus are going to the grave. My hand stands at 4. I'll set 1 card and end my turn with 3 cardsi n hand.

Demarcus: Now that my Virus has taken effect I'm free to ravage through your life points. I'll play Early Burial, paying 800LP to revive Dark Jelloid, so I can sacrifice it for Blowback Dragon! Now I activate Blowback's special effect, I flip three coins, if at least 2 of 3 land heads, I may destroy a card you have on the field.

Risel: Grrr...he's skilled.

Demarcus: FLIP...first is HEADS! *FLIP* second is TAILS. *FLIP third is HEADS! Now destroy your lone set card!

Risel: You activate Vase of Greed. Allowing me to draw one card.

Demarcus: Humph. Blowback! Attack now with Chaingun Assault!

LP: 7200 / 5700

Demarcus: I'll set 1 card and end with 3 in my hand.

Risel: Now face my fury! I summon Dimensional Warrior Girl to the field!

Demarcus: Not so face. I'll chain with Tidal Wave, destroying all the monsters on the field.

Risel: Dang. Set one monster in defense mode and end.

Demarcus: I'll now crush you with the full force of my deck! First I'll play Angel's Gift, with that I discard Black Forest Witch and Marhsmallow. Now I play Chaos Emperor Dragon - Messenger of Final End - by removing Blowback Dragon and Marshmallow from the game...

To be continued...

OOC: Everyone, every duel that is started is at 4000 life points. Please make the correction if you have started any duels with 8000 life points. Thank you.

[COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1][I]Ryan watched with satisfaction as Jason drew his next card. With a grin the young boy started his Main Phase.[/I]

"All right, I play my Archfiend Soldier in attack mode and then I set this card face down and end my turn." [I]Nodding Ryan drew his next card which was Rageki he nodded with approval.[/I]

"I play the magic card Pot Of Greed which allows me to draw two more cards from my deck." [I]A large green pot with a rather large grin appeared as Ryan drew two more cards from his deck which were Marshmallon and Holy Crucifixion.[/I]

"All right Jason, I'll play this monster face down and end my turn." [I]Jasno's face was that of pure glee as he proceeded to draw his next card.[/I]

"I first play the magic card Foolish Burial and discard my Left Leg Of The Forbidden One and then I play the magic card Graceful Charity and draw three more cards but then I discard my Right Leg and Right Arm Of The Forbidden One. To end my turn I then summon out my Goblin Attack Force! My goblins, attack his dragon!!!" [I]Ryan's life points dropped to 3600 but as Jason's Archfiend Soldier withdrew its attack from his face-down card Jason's life points dropped down to 3000.[/I]

"Heh, I guess you don't know my new best friend. Marshamallon." [I]Drawing his next card Ryan grinned happily, it was United We Stand.[/I]

"I summon forth Rocket Warrior in attack mode and then I equip it with the magic card United We Stand taking it up to 3100!! Now my warrior, destroy his Archfiend Soldier!!" [I]As the dust cleared Jason's life points had dropped to 1800. Already things were coming to a close.[/I]

"All right that will end my turn so go Jason." [I]Jason drew his next card and then snickered.[/I]

"I now play the magic card Painful Choice! My five cards that I choose are Exodia The Forbidden One, Nimble Momonga, Backup Soldier, Strike Ninja, and Kuriboh." [I]Looking over the cards Ryan decided maybe Jason was getting arrogant about not needing to use Exodia, but obviously Jason's theory was wrong seeing as how he was getting creamed by Ryan.[/I]

"I'll let you keep Strike Ninja." [I]Jason grinned as he discarded the rest of the cards to his graveyard.[/I]

"Now you fool, I play Contract With Exodia and summon forth my Exodia Necross!! HAHAHAHA!!! I hope you can try to beat that!" [I]Ryan's eyes widened in shock. Jason had comepletly reformatted his deck for Necross. As he drew his next card Ryan hoped there was something he could do to get rid of that creature, and the second Rocket Warrior he'd drawn wouldn't do it.[/I]

"All I can do is summon my D.D. Warrior Lady into defense mode and end my turn." [I]Already preparing for one of his monsters to get destroyed Ryan watched as Jason took his turn.[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Matt winched at Ambers Harpys Feather Duster and Card Destruction. He had a plan for both of the cards but now his plan will have to change. He drew the four cards from Card Destructions effect and the one card due to his draw phase.

"Okay, I might have a good hand." He said to himself. "I will set one monster face down defense (Cyber Jar), and I will set 3 cards face down in the spell and trap card fields. (Share The Pain, Soul Exchange, and Magical Cylinder) Next, I will activate two of the three face down cards. Share The Pain and Soul Exchange. That combo makes my opponent get rid of two monsters on his or her side of the field. So I play them on Amber. And since my Gemini Elf is still out on the field, my little elfs, would you please be so kind as to destroy some of her life points?"

The two elfs jumped up and rushed at Amber. They struck her and reduced her LP to 2100 as Matt smiled.

"Should of played your cards better little girl. And don't mind that card. Unless you planned on destroying my Gemini Elf, no plans sister. My face down card will take care of that! Afterwards, I end my turn."

Andrew was flaring mad as he drew his next card. The thought of him and his sister losing as a team would humiliate him very much. They had to pull a rabbit out of a hat if they plan to get rid of the card that Matt had face down.

OOC: the things in perenthises, in other words these: (), are things that Matt doesnt say, just telling the opponent that they will activate an effect or what not.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Well Chris here it is the booster pack booth. Let's see what we can do.[/COLOR]

[INDENT]Jon and Chris approached the desk and Jon presented his locator card and got his booster pack.[/INDENT]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Hey man, my friend here won this card in a duel against some kid, then decided to challenge me before claiming his booster pack for the win. So give him his pack too.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Sienna]Tough break kid. For all I know you won against the kid and made up that touching story of yours.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Are YOU calling ME a LIAR![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Sienna]I am calling it how I see it now get out of here before I have you disquallified for cheating.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]WHY YOU LITTLE.....[/COLOR]

[INDENT]Just then a tournament blimp flew over head and Mokuba appeared on the screen.[/INDENT]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Attention duelists, will Jon Wheeler and Chris Ferguson proceed to the Pearl Harbor Monument by the orders of Seto Kaiba. Thank You.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Don't think this is over you "official" pain in the...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Hey! Jon we have to get over there quick. You know Seto hates to wait.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Fine. But this isn't over. In fact, I will take it up with him.[/COLOR]

[INDENT]Jon and Chris left the booster booth, and proceeded towards the Pearl Harbor monument to meet with Seto.[/INDENT]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Why did we get summoned here Seto? What is this all about?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Watch your tone Wheeler. I saw that little duel between you and Chris, and should have you both disquallified for changing my rules like that. The summoning rule is vital to the game, and is not negotiable do you underdstand?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]As you wish Seto. Now what are you going to do about it? You aren't about to kick out your biggest competition are you?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]No, but you are lucky I left my deck back at headquarters, or I would knock you out of this duel myself! But I wish to watch you duel and will let you stay on one condition. The rare hunters are back, but this time there are only two of them. So I want you and Chris to double duel them and knock them out. Understand?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Yeah, this will be a cake walk Seto. So until next time.[/COLOR]

[INDENT]With that, Jon and Chris left in search for the Rare Hunters they were to eliminate.[/INDENT]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=navy]Kou smilled brightly at his new cards. He was especially happy about Keeper Of The Underworld, a fusion of two of his favorite cards. Then the smile evaporated off of his face. [/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080] [color=red]"Oh crap! I hope that I remembered to bring those cards with me[/color][color=red]!"[/color][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#ff0000] [color=navy]Kou gathed together the things that his opponent had dropped and rushed towards his hotel room, but he stopped when he heard a famillar voice.[/color][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#ff0000][color=navy][color=deepskyblue] "Kou, my friend![/color] [/color][color=deepskyblue]That has to be you, because I'm sure that no one else would wear clothing that's louder then they are!"[/color][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#00bfff] [color=red]"You're one to talk; you barely wear any clothes to begin with!"[/color][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=navy] Kou whirled around to face one of his best friends, Mako Tsunami. They shook hands and each caught up on what the other has been doing. [/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=deepskyblue] "I never thought that I'd see you so soon after we lost in that tag-team exibition match."[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=navy] "You mean the one where we got destroyed by those twins with the Exodia/Spirit Message decks? Don't worry, I'm sure that that will never happen again, I've changed my deck around quite a bit since that match."[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080] [color=deepskyblue]"As have I. Perhaps we could have a duel so that I could show you?"[/color][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=red] "Sure thing, but can I take a shower first? My last duel was kinda heated, and I want to be sure that I look my best when I knock you senseless. I'll meet you on the beach by the hotel in an hour."[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080] [color=deepskyblue]"Sure. See you in an hour then. Perhaps I'll go get something to eat..."[/color][/color][/size][/font]
[center][font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]***[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[left][font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]Kou slid the card key into its slot and opened the door. He flipped on the light, grabbed a drink from the mini-fridge and walked over to his bedside drawer. He reached into his pocket and dropped the broken mask pieces in next to the bible. [/color][/size][/font][/left]

[left][i][font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]Maybe I'll make a necklace out of those when I get home. I'm a really strange person...[/color][/size][/font][/i][/left]

[left][font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]Kou placed his half empty bottle of juice on the table, walked over to his suitcase and then proceeded to dump its contents onto the bed. He then ripped through his spare shirts, pants and yo-yos until he found a binder that was marked "Spare Cards" on its label. He leafed through the cards until he found what he was looking for- his cherished Fiend/Archfiend deck that had won him many a tournament. [/color][/size][/font][/left]

[left][i][font=Verdana][size=2][color=red]I've got some deckbuilding to do, but first that shower...[/color][/size][/font][/i][/left]

[color=red][B][I]Andrew gripped his fist and looked at Amber. Amber had lost her Cat's Ear Tribe and All-Seeing White Tiger. He still had his Cat's Ear Tribe. He couldn't attack with it. That would be foolish. He drew a card and hoped it was a good one. Amber and him couldn't lose they could lose their locator card.

"I play this in facedown defence mode," Andrew said with a grin, "and I also place this facedown. Your turn Joey." Joey looked at his hand as he drew a new card. He had to make a good play. The only monster he had on the field was Tiny Guardian. He had an idea.

"I play Panther Wariorr in attack mode," Joey said with a grin, "and I also play Scapegoat. Now Tiny Guardian, attack his facedown card." Andrew grinned as Tiny Guardian came toward his defence monster. Joey wondered what was going on as Tiny Guardian connected. A koala appeared and then disappeared. Joey suddenly felt a decrease in his lifepoints. He looked down to discover his lifepoints had dropped from 3500 to 1500. He looked up at Andrew.

"When you attacked my Des Koala," Andrew said with a laugh, "you activated it's effect. It takes 400 lifepoints for every card in your hand. You're just lucky you didn't have more cards in your hand." Joey looked ticked off. He had to do something quick or this would be the first duel he lost. He had three locator cards. It would hurt to lose one, but it would hurt his reprutation on this island.

"Awright," Joey said as he pointed at Andrew, "I sacrifice one of my Scapegoats so my Panther Warrior can attack your unprotected Cat's Ear Tribe." Panther Wariorr charged at Andrew's Cat Ear Tribe. Andrew grinned and shook his head.

"You forget easily don't you," Andrew said as he crossed his arms, "My Cat's Ear Tribe's effect isn't a one time thing. You've just set yourself up. Cat's Ear Tribe, activate your effect." Joey covered his face as his Panther Wariorr impacted with Andrew's Cat's Ear Tribe. "I thought you were smarter then that Mr. Wheeler," Andrew said with a grin. Joey shot him a evil glare as the smoke cleared. Joey's lifepoints fell another 500 points leaving him at 1000. Andrew looked over at Amber. Both Joey and her had no monsters on the field. Amber would have a monster on the field on her next turn. Andrew hoped it would be a good one.[/I][/B][/color]

[color=teal][B][I]Amber looked at Joey. She knew if he lost, so would Matt because of double duel rules. If she took Joey out, she took them both out. Something was bothering her though. Joey was known for his talents as a duelist. How come he's making all of these foolish mistakes? He's playing like an amuture. These words ran through Amber's mind as she drew a card.

"I play my mighty Amazoness Tiger in attack mode," Amber said as she placed a card down on her Duel Disk, " and a facedown card. You know my lovely tiger has enough attack points to wipe you out Joey." Joey grinned and put his arms out. Amber gave him a funny look.

"Go ahead," Joey said as he stood there, "I don't care. Beat me if ya have to." Amber looked at Joey with a confused look. Matt turned and looked at Joey. He didn't look too happy.

"Are you mad," Matt asked as he looked at Joey. Joey looked over at Matt. Matt noticed that Joey still had three Scapegoats on the field, but so did Amber. Amber know she couldn't attack Joey directly, but atlest get rid of one of his Scapegoats.

"I attack one of your Scapegoats," Amber said with a sad voice, "and end my turn." Her Amazoness Tiger wiped out one of Joey's Scapegoats. Amber still had a good trap card down. She just wanted to end this duel and not lose.[/I][/B][/color]

[INDENT]Jon and Chris had only been looking for a couple minutes before they saw the Rare Hunters Seto was talking about. The weird part was that the hunters were just sitting still and they only seemed to have one locator card each.[/INDENT]
[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Yo Chris, why they just sitting there like that? You'd think they would be off dueling and stealing the rarest cards out there. I mean come on there are five god cards, and two of them are with duelists other than Seto and Yugi. So why are they sitting there and why haven't they got more than one locator card on them?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=DarkGreen]Why do you care Jon, this is the perfect opportunity to nail these suckers. I say we quit talking and get this over with.[/COLOR]
[INDENT] Chris and Jon were about to approach when Jon abruptly stopped.[/INDENT]
[COLOR=DarkGreen]What is it now Jon! You aren't scared of dueling these guys are you?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=RoyalBlue]No stupid, I am more worried about you dueling them right now.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=DarkGreen]I can hold my own Jon, just 'cause I lost to you doesn't mean I won't beat the others. Besides, the duel must include both of them. You aren't thinking about taking them both on alone are you?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Not at all Chris.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=DarkGreen]Then why have we stopped?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Well, let's think about this for a second. Lets just say by some fluke that we do end up losing this duel. Then that's it for you, you lose your only locator card, and you go home. So why don't you go and challenge that kid over there and get a little security behind you.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=DarkGreen]What kid? That puny one over there moping around by the tree? He looks like he would piss his pants just at the thought of dueling someone.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Yep, that's the kid I am talking about.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=DarkGreen]I though you told me earlier today not to pick on those kids, but to let them think they are somewhat good by beating others like them, before I take them out.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Look, I know what I said, but you need that card a lot more than him right now, and you just said he looks like he is too afraid to duel anyway. Sooooo, you might as well send him home so he can be comforte by his mommy quicker.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=DarkGreen]Fine Jon, but I don't like it.[/COLOR]
[INDENT]Chris left Jon watching over the Rare Hunters to make sure they didn't go anywhere, while he went to challenge the kid to his defeat.[/INDENT]
[COLOR=DarkGreen]Hey kid! How ya doing man? Look I saw you over here, and you look like a pretty tough duelist, so I was hoping to challenge you and prove to myself that I can beat the best of the best. So what do ya say?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Navy]Okay mister, but I warn you, my almighty Exodia will crush you in one blow.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=DarkGreen][I]Damn, Jon would pick an Exodia user for me to duel. In fact, he probably wanted me to lose so that he could take not only two locator cards, but the glory as well agaisnt those Rare Hunters. And how many people have all the Exodia pieces anyway? No wonder I can't get one. Oh well, I might as well get this over with.[/I] Let's Duel![/COLOR]
[COLOR=Navy] I will go first since I am younger. I place one card face down and summon Man-Eater Bug in attack mode.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=DarkGreen][I]He might use Exodia, but other than that, he sucks at dueling.[/I] Not bad move, but I place Pumpking the King of Ghosts in defense mode, and place one card face down as well. Your turn kid.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Navy]I know that, and don't call me kid! I summon the royal Magical Library in defense mode, then I play my face-down card, Swords of Revealing Light! I would love to see you beat me now that I have two pieces of Exodia already, and I have three turnws to get the others.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=DarkGreen][I]I knew I should have attacked that cursed bug, now he has time to get the other pieces, but wait! I now know that he has two of the pieces of Exodia, and odds are, he only has one of each piece. All I have to do is destroy his hand and get on of those pieces for myself.[/I] My Pumpking's special ability raises his attributes by 100, I palce one monster face down in defense position, and now I play this magic card, Card Destruction.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Navy]A desperate move I think, for although I must discard my hand, I will get my Monster Reborn cards soon enough to get those parts back. Ah, and look, here is one now. All I have to do is wait until I get one more Exodia piece and Monster Reborn, since your Card Destruction let me draw five more cards, two of which were his arms, and I will win this duel. But in the mean time since you activated a spell card, my Royal Magical Library's effect allows me to place one magic counter on it. I then summon basic Insect, but since you can't attack, I will end my turn.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=DarkGreen]Fine by me kid, but I found a flaw in your plan, and I will capitalize on it. For I place another monster face down, then flip it over. Meet Magician of Faith. Although she may be weak, she will be the one to defeat you kid. Here special ability allows me to get back one magic card from my graveyard, and I choose Card Destruction. next turn, I will finish off all hopes of you summoning Exodia. for now I end my turn, but not before my Pumpking raises his stats by another 100 points.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Navy]We will see about that, I have just one more card left and I will summon him. But for now, I again end my turn for you.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=DarkGreen][I]I need to end this threat now, or else I could very well lose his duel. WAIT! There we go. Just the card I need.[/I] I place one card face down, and then play my Monster Reborn to summon YOUR Left Leg of the Forbidden One. your strategy is dead. My Pumpking raises his stats by yet another 100 and I end my turn, but next turn I will be able to attack, and you will fall.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Navy]Don't get so cocky. First I will add another magic counter to my Library, then attck the Left Leg with Man-Eater Bug. Now that it is again in the graveyard, I can easily retrieve it with the Monster Reborn I have just drawn. So this duel is over, now that I can gain access to ALL parts of Exodia.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=DarkGreen]Not so fast kid, I reveal my trap card, Disappear, which allows me to remove one monster from your graveyard, and remove him from play. So I chose the Left Leg of the Forbidden One.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Navy]NOOOOO! I must have that card! Fine then, I place a third token on my Library, and place one card face down. Your Turn MEANY[/COLOR]
[COLOR=DarkGreen][I] Hunh, Jon must have slipped this in my deck when I wasn't looking. Well, I guess I might as well place it.[/I]Kid, I sacrifice my Magicain and Pumpking to Summon Seiyaryu in attack mode. I then place one card face down and play the magic card Card Destruction again. Then I attack your Man-Eater Bug to take your life points down to 1800. This is soon over kid.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Navy]I activate Acid Trap Hole and eliminate your dragon.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=DarkGreen]Not by my Royal Decree, which states that all of your trap cards are rendered ineffective. Sorry.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Navy]Fine then, I activate the effect of my Library to draw one extra card from my deck. I then sacrifice my Library and Insect to summon Secretive Samurai. Now attack my Samurai and take out his Seyaryu, along with 300 of his life points![/COLOR]
[COLOR=DarkGreen][I]Hmmmm, this is good.[/I] I play Ragieki and then summon Panther Warrior in attack mode. But since he requires a sacrifice to attack, I play Scapegoat and sacrifice one token to attack the rest of your life points. This is over.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Navy]I lost! Here is your locator card, but I will see you again. For I have another card to play with.[/COLOR]
[INDENT] Chris left the spot where he just dueled and got his booster pack from the booth. then he went over to Jon, and with only a nod of his head, they went over to challenge the Rare Hunters.[/INDENT]

Matt drew his next card. It was Flute of Summoning Dragon. He had a combo with this little card, but he wasnt sure if he could get his Lord of D. out correctly without someone playing Trap Hole or something.

"Okay, I flip up my Cyber Jar. Due to its effect, we all have to rid our fields of our monsters and draw five cards and show them to the players of the duel."

Everyone discarded their monsters and drew five cards. Matt drew his five and was amazed at the outcome.

"Hehehe...Joey, not to sound like a smart elec but I've got this duel covered hands down now!"

Matt looked at his hand. He drew Buster Blader, 1 BEWD, 1 Dark Magician, Lord of D., and Fusion Gate. This duel would soon be over if not for Ambers face down card.

"Okay, Lord of D. is instantley out on the field. I play Flute of Summoning Dragon to Special Summon my Blue Eyes White Dragon to the field. Then, I will activate the field card Fusion Gate. It allows me to Special Summon one Fusion Monster with the right monsters without Polymeriazation! So, I will use my Buster Blader and Dark Magician to summon forth my mighty Dark Paladin! With my Blue Eyes out on the field, he is increased to 3400 attack points. I dont want to activate your face down card, Amber, so I end my turn."

Amber looked at her hand then to her brother. This is going to be a close one Amber thought as she entered her draw phase.

[I](In a deep ominous tone)[/I][COLOR=RoyalBlue] RARE HUNTERS! We challange y'all to a duel. The losers will forfeit their best cards. Now let's do it right here right now![/COLOR]

[COLOR=MediumTurquoise]What makes you two worthy enough to duel us? We are [I]Rare[/I] Hunters. We don't waste our time on juveniles like you. Besides, you have no cards worthy of our decks. Now get out of here![/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Juveniles eh? Well what about these cards hmm?[/COLOR]
[INDENT] Jon and Chris flashed the Magician of Black Chaos and the Kaiser Seahorse provided to them as bait by Kaiba and Yugi.[/INDENT]

[COLOR=MediumTurquoise]I guess those will do, so let's get this over with.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Since we have what you want, we will go first.[/COLOR]
[INDENT]With that, the four duelists jammed their decks into the duel disks as the clapped to life and replenished the life point costs to 4000 each. Jon and Chris drew their first five cards. Chris's cards were, Acid Trap Hole, Pumpking the King of Ghosts, Kaiser Dragon, Harpie's Pet Dragon, and Harpie Lady, his sixth card was Armored Lizard. Jon's were Soul of the Pure, Celtic Gaurdian, Dark Magician, Yami, and Acrobat Monkey, he sixth card was Roayl Magical Library.[/INDENT]
[COLOR=RoyalBlue]I start this off by placing Royal Magical Library face up in defense position. Then I play Soul of the Pure to jump my life points to 6000. Since I plyed a spell card, I place on counter on my Library and end my turn. Your move scumbag.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=MediumTurquoise]The name is Salen, and I will make you eat those words. But first, I place one card face down and summon Dark Blade in attack mode then end my turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]My turn then. I place one card face down and summon Pumpking the King of Ghosts in defense mode. Then end my turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]My name is Kailel, and I will soon be the new owner of your Magician of Black Chaos. I summon Zombyra the Dark in attack mode, and place one card face down. Now attack the Pumpking my Zombyra.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen] Reveal trap card, Acid Traphole.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Sorry, but I reveal Royal Decree![/COLOR]
[INDENT]Chris's monster was destroyed leaving him wide open for future attack.[/INDENT]
[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Don't worry Chris, it was a small loss.[/COLOR][COLOR=Black][I]Drew Polymerization[/I][/COLOR][COLOR=RoyalBlue][I] None of our trap cards will work right now, but I must protect my Library, yet I have nothing to do it with. However, I know that Salen's facedown card can't hurt me if I attack either. I guess I need to just place Acrobat Monkey in defense mode then.[/I]I place one monster facedwon in defense mode, and end my turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=MediumTurquoise]I place one card face down, and attack your face down monster with my Dark Blade. GO![/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Ha! Your attack was pointless.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=MediumTurquoise]Then I play my face down card, Stop Defense to place your Monkey in attack mode, and end my turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Then I can place one more token on my Library![/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Salen you idiot, hahaha, you should have done that before you attack you moron. [COLOR=Black][I]Drew Heavy Storm[/I][/COLOR] I play Heavy Storm to flood out your Decree and magic cards. Then I place one monster facedown. I end my turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]We will see about that, I place another monster facedown, and then I attack your Acrobat monkey with my Zombyra taking your lif points down to 4900, then end my turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]I will stop you both in a matter of time. [COLOR=Black][I]Drew Swords of Revealling Light[/I][/COLOR] I play Swords of Revealling Light, and add a third counter to my Library allowing me to draw another card![COLOR=Black][I]Drew Red-Eyes Black Dragon[/I][/COLOR] I then play Celtic Guardian in attack mode to end my turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=MediumTurquoise]I place one monster face down and end my turn, but don't think we will lose this little boy.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Good job Jon, now we have three turns to beat these guys.[COLOR=Black][I] Drew Harpies Pet Dragon[/I][/COLOR] I place one monster in sttack mode, then attack your Dark Blade with my Harpie's Pet Dragon to take down your life points to 3800. Then I attack your face down card with my other harpie's pet Dragon I just drew, then end my turn.[/COLOR] [I]Salen's Feral Imp dissolved into thin air.[/I]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid] I place one monster in defense mode and end my turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Looks like y'all are out of options. And you call yourselves Rare Hunters. HA! [COLOR=Black][I] Drew Meteor Dragon[/I][/COLOR] I then sacrifice my Celtic Gaurdian and Library to summon the Red Eyes Black Dragon. Attack Zombyra now!. You lose 300 life points bringing you down to 3700. I end my turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=MediumTurquoise]I place a monster face down, and another card face down. Then I end my turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]JON! WHAT ARE YOU DOING! You could have struck Salen directly! [COLOR=Black][I]Drew Magic Jammer[/I][/COLOR] I summon Armored Lizard to attack Salen's face down card. GO my lizard. [COLOR=Black][I]Salen's Acid Trap Hole Appeared and destroyed Chris's Armored Lizard.[/I][/COLOR] Damn! Fine then Harpie's pet Dragon, attack the face down card. [COLOR=Black][I]Salen's Skull Red Bird burst into thousands of pixels[/I][/COLOR] Now attack his life points directly my other Pet Dragon. HA! I have succeded in bringing you down to 1800 life points. I end my turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Don't get cocky now Chris, for I too can replenish life points. I play Soul of the Pure and bring Salen back to 3800 life points, then I end my turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][I]I have one more turn before they can attack me, I had better make it count.[/COLOR][COLOR=Black] Drew Mountain[/COLOR][/I][COLOR=RoyalBlue] I play the magic card Mountain to change the terrain and boost my Red-Eyes by 500. Now my Dragon, attack his face down monster![/COLOR] [COLOR=Black][I]Des Lacooda exploded leaving Kailel defense less.[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR=RoyalBlue]Your turn Salen.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=MediumTurquoise] I play one monster face down to end my turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Black][I]Drew Pot of Greed[/I][/COLOR][COLOR=DarkGreen] I play Pot of Greed to gain two more cards.[/COLOR] [COLOR=Black][I]Gained Harpie Lady and Eloquent Egotist[/I][/COLOR][COLOR=DarkGreen] Then I play Harpie Lady with Eloquent Egotist in attack mode. This creates the Harpie Lady Sisters and raises both of my Pet Dragons by 500 attack/defense points. So attack Salen's face down card my Pet Dragon. [/COLOR][COLOR=Black][I]Negate Attack was activated on Salen's field stopping the Harpie's Pet Dragon.[/I][/COLOR][COLOR=DarkGreen] Not AGAIN! Fine then, you cabn only use it once, so I send my other Pet Dragon to attack your face down card now![/COLOR] [COLOR=Black][I]Spirit of the Harp was shattered.[/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Chris! Attack Kailel now that he is open, I will take care of Salen![/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen] You had better this time Jon. Harpie's Sisters, attack Kailel directly taking him dowm to 1250. I end my turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid] I will get you back for this. I play Graceful Charity and then discard Despair From the Dark and Fake Trap. Then I pay 800 life points bringing me down to 450 to play Premature Burial to bring back my Despair From the Dark in defense mode. I end my turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Black][I]Drew Mimicat[/I][/COLOR][COLOR=RoyalBlue] I play Mimicat to bring back Pot of Greed, which I then activate as well.[/COLOR] [COLOR=Black][I]Got Lord of Dragons, and Summoning Dragon Flute[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR=RoyalBlue] Then I summon Meteor Dragon and use my Polymerization card to fuse my Red-Eyes with the meteor Dragon, to create Black Meteor Dragon. Since I can't attack, I lay one card face down and end my turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]So much for finishing of Salen![/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]I had to do this so I can defeat them Chris, so be patient. All I need now is one more card, and we can win this.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=MediumTurquoise]Not if I have a say in it! I summon Mystic Horseman in defense mode, and play Gift of the Mystical Elf, to bring Kailel's life points back up to 1900, then end my turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Black][I]Drew Luster Dragon #2[/I][/COLOR][COLOR=DarkGreen] I summon...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue] WAIT!, Don't do anything just yet, I have this all wrapped up Chris. He ends his turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen] WHAT! You can't end my turn for me![/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid] In a double duel he can kid, so it is my turn. I play Opticlops in defense mode to end my turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue] I will end this soon Chris, have faith.[/COLOR] [COLOR=Black][I]Drew Rageiki[/COLOR] [COLOR=RoyalBlue]Perfect. Now I have them both right where I want them.[/I] I summon Lord of Dragons in defense mode, and use my face down card Summon Flute of Dragon to special summon both of Chris's Dragons, Kaiser Dragon, and Luster Dragon #2 in attack mode. Then I play Rageiki to elliminate all of your monsters.[/COLOR] [COLOR=Black] Despair From the Dark was special summoned back due to its effect.[/COLOR][COLOR=RoyalBlue] What the hell is that all about?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=MeduimTurquoise]My Despair From the Dark has the special ability that allows him to return to the field.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Damn you! Fine then I will keep my earlier promise and order my dragon to take Salen out of this duel entirely. Now go my dragon.[/COLOR][COLOR=Black][I] Salen's life points shot to zero and his duel disk powered down as he was taken out of the duel. Jon walked over to Salen and quickly claimed his locator card and Dark Blade.[/I][/COLOR][COLOR=RoyalBlue] You are gone Salen, now I will take you out too Kailel. It is just a matter of time.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen] Since Salen has been removed, it is my turn.[/COLOR][COLOR=Black][I] Drew Dragon Treasure[/I][/COLOR][COLOR=DarkGreen] I use my Dragon Treasure to boost my Harpie's Pet Dragon to 3500 attack points. Just enough to take out your Despair From the Dark. And now I attack him with the Pet Dragon![/COLOR][COLOR=Black][I] Despair From the Dark exploded leaving Kailel once again defense less.[/I][/COLOR][COLOR=DarkGreen] Now I can wipe you out of the duel as well Kailel, as I send my other Dragons and Harpie's Lady Sisters to finish you off for good! NOW GOOOO![/COLOR]
[INDENT]Chris walked over to Kailel and took his locator card and Despair From the Dark and he and Jon walked off to find Seto and Yugi to return the Kaiser Seahorse, and Magician of Black Chaos.[/INDENT]

• 2 weeks later...
[font=Tahoma][color=red][i]This is taking longer than I thought...I sure hope that Mako is enjoying his meal...[/i][/color][/font]

[font=Tahoma][color=navy]Freshly showered and fully clothed, Kou sat in the center of his bed with an array of cards spread around him like a halo. So far, he had cut about twenty cards out of his deck, and he was in the process of adding some of his old fiend cards back in. It was mostly for old times sake, just so that he could truly show Mako how much he had changed. Kou looked around the halo, and in went his favorite cards. The archfiends, Pandemonium Watchbear, and Summoned Skull went back into their original spots, relieving several cards, including the Gemini Elves, from active duty. [/color][/font]
[color=#000080][/color]
[color=red][i]Hmmm... Should I add in Necrofear, or am I already out of room? I might as well side deck another Pandemonium, but what should I take out...[/i] [/color]
[color=red][/color]
[color=red]"Aaahhh! I don't even care anymore!"[/color]
[color=#ff0000][/color]
[color=navy]Kou grabbed what deck that he had finished, added in some side deck cards, and ran towards the door.[/color]
[color=#000080]--------------------------------------[/color]
[color=#000080]OOC: I'll post Kou's deck right before the duel[/color]

OOC: This post introduces the bad guy for the rpg.

[COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1][I]As Sarim walked down the stone floored hall he was lost deep in thought. He was amazed what good luck he had, first Kaiba is stupid enough to hold another tournament as big as his Battle Cruise and just as popular as Battle City (Since Battle Cruise was very selective.), then there was the fact that so many rare cards were running about, and then the last item of buisness was the fact that Kaiba and Yugi had their god cards. But there was an unknown factor thrown into the plans, the fourth God Card, Apophis. Sarim was disappointed that Ashok couldn't beat the brats and keep his god card and then take Yugi and Kaiba's. Of course Ashok hurling himself overboard after he was beaten was just disgusting to Sarim.[/I]

"Always the dramatic one." [I]He muttered as he walked silently towards a large door. Pushing it open he stepped into a dimly lit library. Glancing around he walked over to a book shelf that had to be at least ten feet high, but the book he needed was eye level. After grabbing the black covered book he sat down in a rather finely fashioned chair and opened the book to an already marked page.

On the page was the stone tablet that had been found in Egypt by Isis and taken to Domino. The only difference was that the picture displayed the tablet in its comepleted form, not only did the Pharoh need Obelisk, Osiris (Slifer), and Ra. But he also needed three other god cards, one of which some brat named Ryan Braxton held, the second one was held by Sarim himself, and the third was held by a woman in Egypt.

Shutting the book in a huff Sarim was angry again, and when he was angry things usually had a tendency to get broken of killed. He was angry at the fact that some brat now controlled Apophis and also the fact that he had no idea where the brat was!! Just before Sarim was about to pick up a vase and hurl it across the room a young man opened the door quietly and spoke.[/I]

"Sir, we have located Apophis' wielder." [I]Sarim's eyes brightened with a crazed glee, finally he'd found the brat.[/I]

"Follow him and don't let him get away, and when the time is right. Crush him.." [I]The man nodded and quietly walked back out of the door. A few minutes later Sarim walked out of his library rather happily, his black cape flitting behind him as he walked at a brisk pace towards his room. As he entered his room he walked over to the bed and picked up his duel disc, if worse came to worse he'd go challenge Kaiba, Yugi, and that brat. Anyone else who got in his way was just suffering from bad luck. Strapping on the disc he turned towards a medium height marble stand that held a glass cube. Nearing the cube he saw his greatest achievement yet. Anubis, the fifth god card that Maxmillion Pegasus made.

As history would have it, Pegasus made Apophis, Anubis, and the the final god card before he made the three that Yugi and Kaiba wield. Sarim didn't know the details, only the fact that Pegasus thought Apophis and the others were created by hell itself because right after he finished making them he saw a horrible dream of the apocolypse and people dying. So Pegasus sealed them away, far beneath his castle on Duelist Kingdom. But ever since Pegasus lost his castle became empty, which meant theives were having field days, if they decided to brave all of Pegasus' booby traps.

Marik had heard about those three god cards and wanted to lay claim to those for himself so he told Ashok, Sarim, and the woman Tyhara to go to Duelist Kingdom and steal them. They did what their master had wanted, but once they had taken the cards it was Sarim who decided he would not give his god card to Marik. "Marik has Osiris and Ra, why shouldn't we get to keep these? We did all the work!" Sarim had said to the others, it had obviously worked, or it could have been the fact that once they had finally managed to get off Duelist Kingdom Marik had "changed his ways" that tactic had made Sarim's plan work perfectly.

As he looked into a nearby mirror, Sarim's green eyes still glinted with malice towards Yugi and the brat, but yet he snickered as he looked at Anubis in his hand, it would destroy Yugi, Kaiba, and the brat and that would give him five god cards!! That is if the incompetence of the people he had tailing the three actually did their jobs, for once.[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[INDENT]Jon and Chris had arrived at where they were supposed to meet Kaiba and Yugi, so that the card could be returned.[/INDENT]
[COLOR=DarkOrange]Good Job Wheeler, I thought you would prove useful to my plans. So for a job well done, you two keep the cards we leant you. Besides, I have another Kaiser Seahorse in my deck. I won't miss it too much, but I got to go for now. I am challenging a young duelist who keeps getting on my nerves. Fare well unitl the time comes for us to duel.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Jon, you will need the Ritual card for the Magician of Black Chaos. Here you go, and I can't wait until we meet again. Bye.[/COLOR]
[INDENT]With that Jon and Chris left for the hotel so that they could both clean up and get a bite to eat. The plan was then to meet up again after their showers, and then meet at the hotel lobby where they could discuss dueling strategies and make plans to visit the beautiful sites and beaches that Hawaii had to offer.[/INDENT]

[COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1][I]Ryan was still in awe of the fact that Jason had Exodia Necross out on the field, course Jason knew full and well that his Necross couldn't destroy Marshmallon, and if he attacked Ryan's Warrior Lady, Ryan would simply trigger her effect and take Necross out of play. Having already processed this in his mind Ryan knew that he was safe, even though Necross' attack shot up to 2300.[/I]

"I'll just summon Giant Soldier of Stone in defense mode and end my turn." [I]Smirking, Ryan drew his next card. "Perfect." Ryan thought as he looked at his Blue Eyes White Dragon.[/I]

"Heheheheheheheheheh...." [I]Jason looked oddly over at Ryan, as if the boy had finally lost it from being in the sun so long.[/I]

"Ummm...What's up with you??" [I]Suddenly turning serious, Ryan's blue eyes turned into deep pools of determination. Jason could feel an icy cold finger running down his spine.[/I]

"I sacrafice my Warrior Lady and Marshamllon for this!! Blue Eyes White Dragon!!" [I]The massive white dragon exploded onto the field from its card. Its white body glistened in the sun as its sapphire blue eyes locked onto the massive Necross.[/I]

"Rocket Warrior! Attack his Giant Soldier!! Now Blue Eyes White Dragon, WHITE LIGHTING ON HIS NECROSS!!" [I]The soldier was hit by Rocket Warrior and proceeded to shatter into thousands of pixelated pieces while the Blue Eyes fired off a massive stream of white energy at the black exodia which caused Jason's life points to drop to 1100.[/I]

"All right Jason, you can take your turn. I'll warn you though right now, once you end it I will take you're necross and you out of the tournament." [I]Jason winced a little at Ryan's confidence but he regained his composure and glared right back at Ryan.[/I]

"Yeah, you wish. I play this, Destruction of Heaven and Earth!! Kiss your two monsters good bye!!" [I]Ryan's face contorted to that of pure horror at the realization that Jason had just destroyed his BEWD in one move.[/I]

"Also, this little gem ensures me that you can't revive that damn thing because any LIGHT or EARTH monsters in your graveyard are removed from play." [I]Gritting his teeth Ryan could only watch as his Blue Eyes and Rocket Warrior were sucked into a massive abyss.[/I]

"Now Exodia Necross, attack him for 2800!!" [I]The massive monster's giant fist came crashing down upon Ryan in an instant. Still gritting his teeth Ryan drew his next card, it was Graceful Charity.[/I]

"I play Graceful Charity and draw three cards!" [I]The three were Cyber Jar, Sinister Serpent, and his second Blue Eyes.[/I]

"I'll discard Blue Eyes White Dragon and Sinister Serpent and then I place this monster face down and end my turn." [I]Jason bit as his Necross' attack shot up to 3100.[/I]

"Necross, attack that face down card!!"

"Aww, too bad you activated my Cyber Jar." [I]Jason screamed out a rather vulgar word towards Ryan, who merly tsked the boy for his language. Jason showed his five cards and he had nothing, Ryan on the other hand had four monsters. Sapphire Dragon, Spear Dragon, Tribe-Infecting Virus, and his second Marshmallon. Jason quietly ended his turn and Ryan drew his next card and ended the duel with a direct attack with Spear Dragon.[/I]

Cards recieved from duel:

Emerald Pendant (Super Rare)
Knight Of The East
Chains Of A Demon
Paladin Of The Runes
Crazed Goldfish[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=navy]As Kou exited the lobby and emerged into the bright Hawaiian sunlight, he tried to cut away some of the more useless cards that made made their way into his deck.[/color]

[i][color=red]Fairy's gift... What the hell? [/color][/i]

[color=#000080]By the time that he neared the beach, Kou had created a deck of that proudly represented the decks that made it up. [/color]

[QUOTE][u] Tribure Monsters[/u](8)
1x Skull Archfiend of Lightening
2x Summoned Skull
1x Red Eyes Black Dragon
1x Darkruler Ha Des
1x Chaos Emperor Dragon
1x Dark Necrofear
1x Great Maju Garzette

[u]Non-Tribute Monsters[/u](15)
1x Kryuel
3x Archfiend soldier
3x Infernalqueen Archfiend
2x Terrorking Archfiend
2x Desrook Archfiend
2x Pandemonium Watchbear
2x Vilepawn Archfiend

[u]Spell[/u](15)
1x Offerings to the Doomed
2x Polymerization
1x Harpie's Feather Duster
1x Rageki
1x Seeds of the Beginning
1x Delinquent Duo
1x United We Stand
1x Pot of Greed
1x Premature Burial
2x Pandemonium
1x Monster Reborn
1x Checkmate
1x Hell's Final Level

[u]Traps[/u](8)
1x Ring of Destruction
1x Barrel Behind the Door
1x Mirror Force
1x Nightmare Wheel
1x Judgement of Anubis
1x Seven Tools of the Bandit
1x Call of the Haunted
1x Solemn Wishes

[u]Fusions[/u](3)
2x Black Skull Dragon
1x Keeper of the Underworld [/QUOTE][color=navy]It seemed as if he had made it just in time, because Mako seemed to be in a bit of trouble. [/color]

[color=deepskyblue]"I'm really sorry man, I didn't know that she way your girlfriend...My, what big muscles you have...Kou! There you are! If you'll excuse me, I have a prior engagement to attend to." [/color]

[color=red]"I'm really sorry that I'm late."[/color]

[color=deepskyblue]"Honestly, I'm glad that you came when you did. Shall we?"[/color]

[color=red]"Of course."[/color]

[color=navy]Both duelists inseted their decks into their duel disks and waited for the familiar sound of their lifepoints counting up to four thousand. Each drew five cards.[/color]

[i][color=#000080]Kryuel[/color][/i]
[i][color=#000080]Desrook Archfiend[/color][/i]
[i][color=#000080]Pandemonium[/color][/i]
[i][color=#000080]Pandemonium Watchbeat[/color][/i]
[i][color=#000080]Mirror Force[/color][/i]

[color=red]"Ladies first."[/color]

[color=deepskyblue]"Ha ha..."[/color]

Guest deathstar_07
[strike]:) [CENTER]how did u get so many infos on this? [/CENTER] [/strike]

[size=1][color=darkslateblue]-- Deathstar, posting in RPGs that you have not been accepted in is strictly against the rules, and is thus considered spam. Please read over both OB's rules (found in the sidebar to the left) and Harlequin's sticky (which you can find at the top of the forum) thoroughly before you post again.

Thanks,
Arcadia[/color][/size]

[COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1][I]Sarim had been walking around the large mansion he owned for about an hour now. He thought the least his men could do was send him a report or something just to let him know that they were doing their jobs! Grumbling a few curse words Sarim left the mansion and proceeded down the driveway with his duel disc on his arm.

As he neared the main area where the tournament was he heard the distinct roar of a Blue Eyes White Dragon, he knew that Ryan Braxton and Kaiba only had them, he quickly ran towards the noise and saw a small group there watching an intense battle. He was right, the duelist with the BEWD was Ryan. Grinning rather gleefully he licked his lips lightly and watched as the duel was ended quickly with a Cyber Jar. Sarim knew that he had to follow Ryan so he could beat the boy and take back Apophis. It should have been his anyways, Ashok was so careless and very dramatic. His black cape getting tossed around in the fast breeze Sarim knew he would probably draw attention to himself, but it didn't matter, not when he was so close to achieving his goal..

Ryan had stopped near a card vendor to get his prize pack and Sarim snickered at the thought of conering him right before he could open his pack, unfortunately though his train of thought was interrupted by a ratehr obnoxious person speaking to him. It was some duelist he'd heard about, Sarim searched his mind until he found the correct name, it was Rex Raptor.[/I]

"Did you want something boy??" [I]Sarim's voice was dripping with sarcasm, Rex merely looked at him and scoffed.[/I]

"Yeah I want something from you. You're rarest card and locator card!" [I]Sarim simply laughed at this and nodded to the challenge he was recieveing, unfortunately for this little Dinosuar duelist he wouldn't stand a chance against Sarim and his deck that was filled with rare and powerful cards.

Shuffling his deck Sarim slid his deck into the disc and chuckled with amusement, Kaiba's satellite would pick up on the activation but it would be under the name of someone else, a contestant that had actually recieved a duel disk. Of course he couldn't summon forth his god card because that would definetly perk Kaiba and Yugi's attention and he didn't need that. Rex took the first move.[/I]

"I summon my Mad Sword Beast in attack mode and then I play the field magic card Gaia Power!!" [I]An armadillo looking beast with swords on its sides and back appeared and right behind it a massive tree appeared, obviously taking the beast's attack up to 1900.

Snickering, Sarim drew his card and skimmed over his hand which consisted of a Tribe-Infecting Virus, Fiber Jar, Injection Fariy Lily, Sebeks Blessing, Vorse Raider, and Beserk Gorilla.[/I]

"I shall summon my Injection Fairy Lily and then I set one card face down and end my turn." [I]The small Spellcaster appeared in her white dress with her usual medical crosson her hat and her massive needle, but now her attack was 900 and obviously Rex knew what she could do if he attacked.[/I]

"I'll sacrafice my Mad Sword Beast for Dark Triceratops and end my turn." [I]Obviously Rex wasn't thinking clearly, there was still a 1000 power difference between his dinosuar and Sarim's Lily, course that was if Sarim wanted to pay the 2000 life points to power her up. Glancing at the next card he drew which was Drillago he definetly wanted to attack.[/I]

"I first shall summon my Vorse Raider in attack mode and then I will pay the two thousand life points to power up Injection and I will have her pulverize your pitiful Dinosuar and now I activate this quick play magic card. Sebek's Blessing which gives me life points equal to the damage I just inflicted to you, meaning that I now gain 1000 life points. Now Vorse Raider attack him and take him down to 1100 life points." [I]Sarim could see the realization that now had dawned upon Rex's face, he'd bitten off more than he could chew and he was paying the price.[/I]

"I'll set one monster in defense mode and three cards on the field and end my turn." [I]This was too perfect, of course if Sarim were dueling anyone higher than Rex he could be having a hard time right now because Lily would have been destroyed, but Rex was either playing dumb or he was just flat out dumb. Sarim drew his card, it was his second Sebek's Blessing.[/I]

"I grow tired of this and I have someone to look for so I'll end this now. I summon Tribe-Infecting Virus and attack you're face down monster." [I]The monster was revealed as a Giant Soldier of Stone, but since Gaia power was on the field it lost 400 defense power so its defense was equal to Tribe-Infecting's attack.[/I]

"Hmph, fine I shall have my Vorse Raider destroy it and then I pay two thousand life points for Lily and now I shall blow you out of this tournament." [I]Rex fell over in shock, but he was then rather rudely hauled to his feet where Sarim yanked Rex's deck out of the duel disk and took his rarest card and then demanded three of Rex's locator cards. Rex reluctantly handed over the three which put him out of the tournament.

Gripping his three cards Sarim stormed off to find Ryan again, that pitiful duel with Rex had given Ryan enough time to get away from him and Sarim wasn't a happy camper when things got away from him.[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=2][FONT=Garamond]As Spike paid for his drink, he said a very hoarse thank you to the cute waitress. He looked around relaxing and taking in the view, when he heard a Blue Eyes roar. He knew it could be only one person, Seto Kaiba. "So, he had unleashed his deck on someone early", thought Spike.

Spike took off in a dead sprint to catch Kaiba and challenge him, when, as he came upon the site, he saw Ryan Braxton. "Well, not the right person", thought Spike, "but he will do."

As he prepared to walk up to Ryan, he saw two figures come menacingly close, as if to take his challenger away from him. He wasled up behind both, tapped them on their shoulder, and said "Hi."

As they turned around, he said "If you leave now, and never come back, then I won't then I will have to take matters into my own hands." They looked at each other for a brief moment and nodded their heads. The slightly taller one said, "Sorry, but we cannot, we must do what Sarim says. And he says to take out this Braxton kid."

"Well, I can't have that happen, can I? I need all the competition I can, and he is competition." As soon as he said this he shot open his Duel Disk TM and side cut the one who talked with it. Then he slammed him into a nearby table. Spike mearly glared at the other dark clothed man, and he ran off.

As soon as this was done, Spike walked up to Ryan and another young man, who looked oddly a little slow. "Hello, my name is Spike and yours is?"[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=Navy][I]Ryan had been wandering around the beach watching multiple duels going on, but one specific duel caught his attention. It was a duel between Mako and a teen that was about Ryan's age. Pulling up a seat Ryan watched the duel as he ordered a soda.[/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][I]Sarim had finally caught back up with Ryan and grinned with maniacal glee because of the fact that he could do so many violent things to Ryan without him even noticing, but he decided to lead the boy on and think that he, Sarim had no idea as to what he was doing exactly.

Walking up behind Ryan, Sarim lightly tapped him on the shoulder and looked into the deep blue pools of Ryan's eyes.[/I]

"Excuse me, but can I sit here at this table with you?" [I]The boy nodded slightly and Sarim slid down into the seat across from Ryan. He glanced up and noticed that Ryan's gaze had trailed off towards a duel that was going on. Mentally laughing Sarim couldn't believe how trusting Ryan was, obviously he didn't know that he was being tailed. Two distinct cloaks caught Sarim's gaze, they belonged to two of his men, and they were edging towards Ryan. Grimmacing mentally Sarim knew that if they got any closer his cover would be blown and he would be in trouble, but at that moment a platinum blond man walked up behind the two and proceeded to kick the crap out of him.[/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy][I]Ryan turned his attention away from the duel and towards his back and noticed a platinum blond man beating the crap out of two caped goons. The boy looked at him with a slight grin and looked over at Ryan and the other blond man.[/I]

"Hello, my name is Spike and yours is?"

"Mine is Ryan." [I]Ryan looked towards the other man.[/I]

"My name is Rishid." [I]The blond man said. Ryan didn't really care for much introductions, he was more intent on watching the duel, which had already started.[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[color=deepskyblue]"Why don't we make this match a little more interesting?"[/color]

[color=navy]Kou cocked his head to the side as he watched Mako draw another card. [/color]

[color=red]"I'm listening..."[/color]

[color=deepskyblue]"How about we put two locater cards on the line instead of one? That way, we're eliminated by a friend instead of some random punk with an overactive Elma card."[/color]

[color=red]"Sure. I'll try to be gentle when I wipe you out.[/color][color=red]"[/color]

[color=deepskyblue]"Be gentle to my two facedown cards! I'll place three more facedown cards and end my turn."[/color]

[color=navy]Kou took note of the facedown field and monster cards, and drew. It was Solemn Wishes. [/color]

[color=red]"It looks like I'll be doing almost the same thing as you. I'll place two facedown cards, and a facedown [color=navy][color=red]monster[/color] [color=#ff0000][color=navy](Pandemonium watchbear)[/color]. T[/color][/color][color=red]hen [/color]I end my turn."[/color]

[color=navy]Mako drew. [/color][color=red]"I activate Solemn Wishes!"[/color]

[color=deepskyblue]"Then I'll place another monster and activate Ultimate Offering. I also reveal my Mysterious Puppeteer and end my turn."[/color]

[color=red][i]A warrior card? He's been hanging around Wheeler way too much... [/i]"I'll play Pot of Greed." [/color][color=navy]Kou drew one of his Summoned Skulls and his Emperor Dragon. [/color][color=red][i]How perfect is this! I may get to play my new card in it's first duel! "[/i][/color][color=navy][color=red]I'll[/color] [/color][color=red]reveal my Pandemonium Watchbear and Pandemonium Field spell card."[/color]

[color=navy]The sky above the duel turned a dark red as an arena rose seemingly from the ground between the two duelists. Holographic lightening struck the ground as a red demonic looking bear was released from its card. The spiked chain around its neck was connected to a spire near the structure in the center. [/color]

[color=red]"Ain't it cool? It make it so that I don't have to pay any lifepoints for this little Desrook Archfiend that I'm summoning right now. And since i've got an extra five hundred lifepoints, i'm going to use your Ultimate offering to set this facedown card. Attack my Watchbear! Destroy his puppetmaster!"[/color]

[color=navy]The chained bear rushed foreward to annhiliate the puppeteer, but its chain snapped taut and strangled the watchbear half to death seconds before he hit his mark. The chain was being held by a group of three robed women. Mako smiled brightly as his card resolved itself. [/color]

[color=deepskyblue]"My Waboku. Ain't [i]it [/i]cool? If you're done, I'd like to go ahead with my turn." [/color][color=navy]With a slight snarl on his face, Kou nodded. [/color][color=deepskyblue]"Good. I'm almost sorry to say this, but I'll have to destroy your little plan. First, I 'll play Mystical Space Typhoon on your middle card." [/color][color=navy]Suddenly, Kou was left without his Mirror Force. [/color][color=deepskyblue]"Then, I"ll play Penguin Soldier to return it and your teddy bear to their respective hands." [/color][color=navy]Now his Pandemonium was unprotected. [/color][color=deepskyblue]"Now that that guppy is out of the way, It's time for the big fish to rule the seas! Activate my Legendary Ocean!" [/color][color=navy]Everything changed in an instant, as the fing in the middle became flooded, along with the rest of the dueling field. A cube of water, complete with schools of tiny fish and the ruins of a lost civilization, now seperated Kou and Mako. [/color][color=deepskyblue]"Much more fitting for our setting, don't you think? Now I'll relieve my waterlogged puppeteer for something more befitting of Atlantis." [/color]

[color=navy]The Mysterious Puppeteer stopped treading water and dissappeared in an explosion of pixels, and was replaced by a sleek sea creature. [/color][color=deepskyblue]"Meet my Levia-Dragon - Daedalus, but thats not all,because i'n sending out my Giga Gagagigo to join it! "[/color]

[color=navy]The giant lizard dove beneath the surface, quite at home in the ocean even with its heavy armor on. [/color][color=deepskyblue]"Now my Giga Gagagigo, destroy his facedown card!" [/color]

[color=navy]A pair of claws breached the water and tore into the card. [/color][color=red]"Not so fast! You attacked my Kryuel. Activate coin flip!" [/color][color=navy]A huge coin appeared in the sky and fell, rapidly flipping as it desended. It hit the water face side up. Kryuel was destroyed, but not before it took Giga Gagagigo with him. [/color]

[color=deepskyblue]"No matter, because I'll activate Levia dragon's special effect now!"[/color]

[color=navy]Each card except Levia Dragon dissappeared from the field. [/color]

[color=deepskyblue]"Now I equip Axe of Despair, and directly attack you for 3600 of your lifepoints! Your move!"[/color]

[color=navy]Kou winced while the sea serpent took a huge chunk out of his arm, along with his life points. He was left with only 400 . Kou prayed desperately for the card that he needed as he drew. [/color]

[color=red]"Yes!! Go Polymerization!"[/color]

[INDENT]Jon had finally finished showering and headed down to meet up with Chris. He had decided to choose a more comfortable outfit since he planned on sight seeing for the rest of the day. He was in loose fitting shorts that hung below his knees, and a black sleeveless shirt with a menacing silver dragon winding around the front. He kept his bandanas on and headed down to find Chris. After ordering a soda from the bar, he waited until Chris came down wearing the same thing from earlier, but was obviously a duplicate outfit as they were cleaner.[/INDENT]
[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Hey Chris over here! What took you so long? Anyway, let's head towards the beach and check out the ladies. What do ya say?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Sure thing Wheeler. You got your deck with you?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]As always, but I don't plan on dueling anymore today, so I left my disk in the room. But I see you brought yours, so if a challenge comes up, I can just borrow it from you.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Sure you will. Of course asking wouldn't have been too hard for you would it. Aw just forget it, let's go check out the women.[/COLOR]
[INDENT]Jon and Chris left for the beach and were easily distracted by the many duels. Off in the corner Jon saw Joey still battling in the double duel, but it looked as if it were almost over. Jon just shrugged it off determined not to let Joey ruin the rest of his day. When he and Chris arrived at the beach, they saw Mako battling some kid and looked as if he would finish him off soon based on the immense difference in their life points. Jon then remembered many of his duels when he was at the end of his rope anf still managed a victory. The kid had just activated a Polymerization card when Jon noticed the previous tournament champion Ryan Braxton sitting with a couple of other guys. Motioning to Chris, they went over to join in the conversation.[/INDENT]
[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Hey your Ryan aren't you? I heard a little about you from the last tournament. Mind if we watch the duelk with you?[/COLOR]
[INDENT]Ryan just shrugged at Jon obviously too occupied with the duel to say anything. After looking at the other tow, Jon realized that a conversation was not in order until after the duel, so he sat down waiting for the others to engage him in small talk. Chris on the other hand saw a couple of beauties and set off to wow them with his immense deck.[/INDENT]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=Navy][I]Ryan sat staring out at the beach at the young man and Mako's duel, that was until some fool that also had the name Wheeler showed up and tried being buddies with him. Having read about this boy he knew he was some upstart. Standing up from the table Ryan stalked off, that is until he realized he was being followed by that damn Wheeler. Spinning around on his heel he looked at the red-head.[/I]

"Look I have no idea just who the hell you are, and I personally don't care simply because you dare use Joey's last name like that. I honestly don't believe you could be any relation, let alone be anything except an impersonator of Joey, how dare you! You'll never compare to Joey's abilities as a duelist and to me you're just another insect of competition to crush with Apophis." [I]Turning on his heels Ryan stalked off towards the duel with Spike and Rishid still following him.

Still feeling sore from what he said to that brat Ryan stared straight out towards the ocean, ignoring the duel he was watching. The nerve, some person using Joey's name and insulting him, the only reason Ryan had even heard about this Jon Wheeler was because of the fact that Ryan had watched him get crushed beneath the person he dueled against in the North American regionals. Knowing damn well and good that if that had been Joey, Ryan would have faced a true duelist that would have given him a good run for his money.

Obviously Ryan just then snapped out of haze of anger because he noticed some odd looking monster standing on the opposing Duelist's field staring down Mako's Levia Dragon. Now this was interesting.[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[color=navy]As Kou placed the card on his duel disk reader, a swirling vortex appeared in front of him. His two cards, the Summoned Skull and the Chaos Emperor Dragon leapt from the cards in his hand into the fusion. Soon the vortex was replaced by a single being, and what a being it was. It towered over even the Levia dragon, its face and body shrouded in darknessby a cloak that was really two huge pairs of wings that enveloped its body. On its hands it wore gauntlets of the darkest iron, with spikes shooting forth from the wrists. In its left hand, he held a scroll with the names of all of the dammed that it had claimed, and in its right, it held the giant sickle that it had used to do so. [/color]

[color=red]"Say Hello to my Keeper Of the Underworld!"[/color]

[color=deepskyblue]"Very impressive, you've managed to save your behind once again, but your keeper won't last long."[/color]

[color=navy]The Keeper wasn't exactly the strongest thing on the field, since Levia Dragon had matching attack points, so Kou ended his turn, hoping that he could pull something before Mako did. [/color]

[color=deepskyblue]"Well Kou my friend, I can't do anything to your monster yet, so all that I'll do is set this facedown monster, and end my turn. "[/color]

[i][color=red]Oh crap!! I know exactly what that is![/color][/i]

[color=navy]Kou thought back to earlier in the duel when Mako had played his Penguin Soldier, and sent it back to his hand along with Pandemonium Watchbear. If he activated it again, it would mean that he would be leaving the island. He drew, but he ended up with a Monster Reborn, a good start, but not exactly the card that he needed. [/color]

[color=#ff0000]"I pass my turn." [/color]

[color=#00bfff]"I... will lay another monster and end my turn."[/color]

[i][color=#ff0000]Huh? What, is he waiting for his Star Boy so that he can totally humilliate me?[/color][/i]

[color=navy]Kou drew again, this time pulling a Checkmate. [/color]

[color=#ff0000]"I'll pass again."[/color]

[color=deepskyblue]"As will I."[/color]

[i][color=red]What in the...[/color][/i]

[color=navy]For the first time during the entire duel, Kou took his eyes off of the field and looked around at his surroundings. Several people had crowded around their section of the beach, including the famous Ryan Braxton and some kid that kind of looked like Joey Wheeler. The kid was standing still, staring at Braxton with his mouth open. Several other duelists were coming every minute. [/color]

[color=red]"Dude, are you toying with me?"[/color]

[color=#00bfff]"Um...No..."[/color]

[color=red]"You jerk! You are! you think that you can play around with me until I think that I'm coming back, then you end me with somethig crappy!" [color=navy]Kou drew, finally pulling one of his Terrorking Archfiends[/color] "Your Mistake! First I play Monster Reborn for my Desrook Archfiend!" [color=navy]The tiny creature once again appeared on the field.[/color] "Now I Summon my Terrorking Archfiend!" [/color]

[color=deepskyblue]"Oh no, I knew that I gave him one turn too many..."[/color]

[color=red]"Next, I'll tribute Desrook to activate Checkmate![/color][color=red]" [/color][color=#000080]Kou paused to remove a dark and light monster from play, and special summoned his Emperor Dragon from the graveyard. Then, [/color][color=navy]Terrorking powered up and let loose a huge blast of aDirect Attack that destroyed half of Mako's lifepoints.[/color]

[color=#ff0000]"That's not all, because now I order My Keeper Of the Underworld to attack your Dragon!"[/color]

[color=navy]The fiend grabbed onto Levia Dragon, and finally opened its wings. A dark explosion blanketed the area, stopping anyone from seeing what the keeper looked like, and taking a 1000 point chunk out of Mako's lifepoints. Now devoid of his awesome power, the Summoned Skull stood in the keeper's spot, completely bak to normal.[/color]

[color=#ff0000]"You really thought that you could play around with me and win? Allow my dragon to teach you otherwise."[/color]

[color=navy]The dragon self-destructed, leaving Mako with 0 lifepoints when the smoke cleared.[/color]

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=1][I]Ryan watched in awe of the duelist that had gone against Mako, he had a Chaos Emperor Dragon and some crazed fusion of it and a Summoned Skull. It just defied all nature, but it still looked pretty cool. He was a little dumbstruck when the duelist had passed his turn without doing anything until he finally got something worth using which was Terrorking Archfiend.[/I]

"Impressive, very impressive." [I]Was all Rishid had said and Ryan nodded in agreement as the entire combo folded out before him. As the holographic dust settled Ryan walked over towards the winner and held out his hand in congratulations.[/I]

"Hi, I just saw you're duel and I thought you were pretty great." [I]Ryan said as he grinned.[/I]

"Uh..Thanks." [I]Was all he got out before Ryan started yapping again.[/I]

"Oh, where are my manners? I'm Ryan Braxton and..."

"I'm sure everyone knows who are you are Ryan.." [I]Kaiba said as he smirked at the group.[/I]

"So how goes the dueling?? I'm sure you haven't gotten booted off the island yet have you Ryan??" [I]Faking a punch to the stomach Ryan grinned.[/I]

"Me? Why I have four locator cards at the moment, only six more to go." [I]Kaiba nodded and turned away from the group, walking back towards the hotel Kaiba spoke back towards the group.[/I]

"If you need any rulings, help, or any kind of assistance I'm in the Kaiba Corp building just up the street from the hotel." [I]With that Kaiba left the group to its own doings.[/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]