OtakuBoards

Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle Island [PG 13+ mild cursing, violence, and dark persona]

Domon

[INDENT]Jon stood staring after the pompous Ryan. All of a sudden, Jon became distracted by the duel once again as a gigantic dark shape appeared later to annihilate Mako Tsunami from the tournament. After the duel Jon stormed off back to the hotel to change back into his dueling clothes and had just grabbed his duel disk when he heard a rap at the door. He then opened it to reveal Chris with two gorgeous blondes, one on each arm.[/INDENT]
[COLOR=DarkGreen]Yo Jon I was hoping you would be here, me and the ladies were heading down to the hot tubs and wondered if you wanted to join us. Hey wait a minute, did you change again? Oh no what happened this time Jon?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]What do you mean Chris?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]You always wear that outfit when you duel, and since you had no intention of dueling at all today, then someone had to have pissed you off. Was it Joey agan?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]No, it was that punk kid Braxton. I went to introduce myself to him, and he exploded tearing into me thinking I have immitated Joey and stolen his last name in hope to appear as to be in relations to him. That idiot obviously didn't read the registrations very well, or else he would have noticed that us having the same last name is strictly coincidence. And I can't wait to strip that guy of his god card. He had the audacity to say that I was a mere insect for him to crush. Well we will see about that later, but now I am off to release my tension and gain another locator car.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Hey that reminds me, you never opened the booster packs you recieved from the other locator cards. So why don't you do that now so I can see what you got before you do something stupid and get kicked out of the duel.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Fine I will ope n my stupid booster packs just to make you happy. Here, I got [I]Ancient Staff of a Great Wizard, Angelic Priestess, Emerald Pendant, Sword of Power: Excalibur, and King of the Diamonds.[/I] In the other pack I recieved [I]Queen of the Blue Rose, Dimensional Guardian, Paladin Of The Runes, Rain of Divinity, and Knight of the East[/I] Now I am off to show that I am not some damn imposter and that I will give Ryan a run for his money when the time comes to duel him.[/COLOR]
[INDENT]Jon then left to face off against his next oponent, and soon found who he was looking for. Off in the distance, sitting alone on the beach, was a beautiful brunette and a duel disk sitting next to her. Jon quickly ran over to her and challenged her to a duel for one locator card, and her number.[/INDENT]

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1][I]Dueling the whole time on the beach was pointless, it had zero backdrop and was just monotonous. Trailing after Kaiba, Ryan had told that Rishid and Spike that he wanted to just be alone for awhile. Having followed Kaiba to the Kaiba Corp. building Ryan jogged up to Seto and looked him in the eye.[/I]

"Tell me. Is there something more to this tournament??" [I]Kaiba looked around and motioned for Ryan to follow him away from the building. As they proceeded down a regularly walked sidewalk Kaiba propped himself against a building wall and looked at Ryan.[/I]

"Remember Ashok? Well I thought that if he had another Egyptian God Card there had to be others, and I decided I could lure another one out if I held this big of a tournament. That way I can.."

"That way you can get another god card and then have an Ultimate deck, right?" [I]Kaiba smirked at Ryan's finishing his sentence, but he nodded in agreement.[/I]

"Look I have no clue who the bad guy is this time and really I don't care, for all I know that Rishid guy could have been the bad guy and I wouldn't have known it." [I]Kaiba nodded again in agreement and then his gaze went past Ryan and behind him. Turning Ryan saw three cloaked figures approaching him and Kaiba. Glaring and sliding both of their decks into their discs the two readied themselves for a hard duel.[/I]

"Seto Kaiba and Ryan Braxton we challenge you two to a duel or else we will take your cards by force, and by force we mean killing you..." [I]Ryan was about ready to lunge forward with his briefcase and clock the nearest guy until he realized that he didn't know if they had concealed guns in their cloaks. Just in the nick of time the boy named Kou, the one Ryan had seen defeat Mako jumped in with a smirk.[/I]

"I think two on three is a little unfair, how about we even the score?"[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[INDENT]Right after Jon had challenged the girl to a duel, he saw Ryan chase down Seto Kaiba. After watching them talk for a while, Jon saw three cloaked figures approach. He figured they were up to no good and was about to help out until he remebered the fact that Ryan thought he could crush him. This made Jon quickly decide not to help, since Ryan would probably refuse in his arrogant way. But Jon was relieved of the responsibility of helping when he saw Kou run in to join. Just then the girl broke his train of thought commentingon whether or not they were going to duel.[/INDENT]
[COLOR=Red]Are we doing this or what?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Sure thing, and in the spirit of chivalry, I say ladies first.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Fine by me, just means the quicker I will beat you and get back to my tan. I play one card face down, and then summon Lady Panther in attack mode to end my turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Well then, I place two cards face down, and then summon the Baby Dragon in defense mode and I end my turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Hmm, you leave me with no choice, I summon Hysteric Fairy and then attack your Baby Dragon with Lady Panther.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Sorry, but you activate my trap card Mirror Wall, which cuts your monsters attack in half, which means my dragon is going nowhere.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]That's what you think, for you forget, I have Hysteric Fairy still, and even with her attack halved, she is still stronger than your monster. Now go my Fairy, clear his monster now.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Again you are hindered my friend. I activate my other trap card, Castle Walls which ups my dragon's defense by 500 for this turn, which puts him 300 points above your fairy, and takes your life points down to 3700. At this rate, I will have your number in no time.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Well, I end my turn, but you will have to earn that number, and a duel isn't enough to do that.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]No problem, as I summon Zombyra the Dark in attack mode. And since your fairy is at 900, then I have my Baby Dragon attack your monster bringing you down to 3400. Then I have Zombyra attack your Panther dropping you down lower to 2700. This will be over soon enough, for now I end my turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]You got that right Jon. I play Ragieki to eliminate you of your monsters, then I play Aqua Spirit to attack you directly bringing YOU down to 2400. Looks like the tides has turned. I end my turn, and your chances of winning.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]We will see about that. I play Graceful Charity, and discard my Despair from the dark, and Royal Decree. Then I play Monster Reborn to bring my Despair From the Dark into play in defense mode. I then end my turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]I play one card face down, and summon Spirit of the Harp in defense mode. Then I play another Ragieki to destroy your Despair. Now attack again by Aqua Spirit. What the hell!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Oh, I see you have figured out my monster's special ability. Whenever he is sent to the Graveyard by your card's effect, he is special summoned back to my side of the field. So since your monster had only 1600 attack points, and my Mirror Wall cuts it to 800, and my monster has a defense of 3000, well you do the math.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]That brings me to 500 life points. Well don't think I will give up that easy. I end my turn, but I will get another.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Not if I can help it. I play Mimicat to bring back my Royal Decree which I then place on the filed. Then I summon my Celtic Guardian in attack mode. Now attack my Celtic Guardian, take out her Aqua Spirit, and the remainder of her life points![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Reveal Stop Attack! That should hold him back from me.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Then you forget the effect of my Royal Decree which negates all trap cards in play. So may attack will still progress, and you lose my friend. Now if I can have your locator card, and your phone number please.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]In your dreams! You can have my locator card, but not my number pretty boy.[/COLOR]
[INDENT]With that, the girl returned to sun bathing and Jon sulked over to the booster booth to claim his prize. He recieved [I]Sanctuary of Holy Light, Sword Within The Stone, Makiyu the Elemental Knight, Shinato’s Crowning Ceremony, and Angelic Cathedral[/I] After looking at his cards, Jon returned his attention towards Ryan and his duel knowing that when they won, Ran would once again be one locator card ahead of Jon. He then set off to find one last duel before he called it quits for the day.[/INDENT]

[COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1][I]Ryan breathed a small sigh of relief, he knew that even though he and Kaiba were pretty good duelists they wouldn't stand a chance against three of these freaks, especially if they were like Ashok's henchmen. Meaning that all of Ashok's goons had rare and powerful cards.

Kaiba, Ryan, and Kou proceeded up a stairwell following the cloaked figures. As the neared the top Ryan noticed Kaiba grinning lopsidedly.[/I]

"What's so funny Kaiba?"

"Oh, just the fact that these guys are copying these two duelists that challenged me and Yugi back in Battle City. I just find it amazing that they are taking us up on such a small building." [I]Ryan nodded, unlike San Fancisco, Honolulu didn't have many tall buildings, the only tall ones Ryan had seen were the hotel that all the contestants were staying at and the Kaiba Corp. buidling that had been completed last year.

Stepping out onto the roof of the shopping center that the three figures had led the group to Ryan noticed that they were standing on a large glass window. Nervously stepping onto the glass Ryan knew that there must be some catch as to why they had been brought here. A tall slender man turned around with pitch black eyes and spoke in a deep smug voice.[/I]

"Okay, as you may know. We are after your cards and since you accepted our challenge you must think that you are great duelists. Well here's a wake up call. On each corner of this glass section is a bomb that keeps track of all of our life points. The total has been calculated to fit all three into one big sum, meaning that each team will have 12,000 life points, the first team to zero loses. Now if one team member were to lose the bomb on your side of the field would beep indicating that you are down to 8000 life points and then when the second goes it will beep louder indicating that you are down to 4000 and about to lose. Now the two before the last one to lose will not die immediately, but to insure that you will not be escaping anywhere we have had the door sealed and there is a radio jammer so don't try using your little radio Kaiba." [I]Kaiba winced a little at the man's remark.[/I]

"All right now, let the duel begin." [I]The set up would follow as so. Kaiba, Baddie 1, Kou, Baddie 2, Ryan, and then the final baddie. Kaiba drew his opening hand and then his sixth card.[/I]

"You fools, I'll show you the meaning of true fear. I summon Vorse Raider in attack mode and then I place these two cards face down and end my turn." [I]The one that had been speaking to them drew his sixth card and grinned.[/I]

"Kaiba, I will counter your move by summoning Beserk Gorilla in attack mode and then I play the magic card Harpie's Feather Duster." [I]Kaiba merely grinned.[/I]

"Fool, I chain with this! Shrink and Deck Destruction Virus of Death!! Meaning that your Gorilla is history and any other monsters with an attack of 1500 or more!! That also goes for you two." [I]Kaiba said pointing towards the other two cloaked figures. Muttering went about the three as they discarded some heavy hitters from their hands. It then shifted to Kou who drew his sixth card.[/I]

"I summon my Archfiend Soldier and then I set these two cards face down and end my turn." [I]A large demon appeared with a green cape and purple colored armor. Observed as the second bad guy drew his card and showed it to Kaiba, it was a Yata-Garasu...[/I]

"I summon Yata-Garasu to the field and I now attack you Ryan!" [I]The small purple bird appeared and flew a neck breaking speed towards Ryan.[/I]

"Archfiend Soldier, protect Ryan now!!" [I]The demon lept in front of Ryan while drawing its sword and cleanly sliced the bird in half.[/I]

"Boy, you just made me lose 1700 life points!!" [I]The man screamed as his life points dropped to 2300. Ryan nodded toward Kou as he drew he glanced over his six cards which consisted of Rocket Warrior, Marshmallon, Blue Eyes White Dragon, D.D. Warrior Lady, Sapphire Dragon, and Raigeki. Grinning, Ryan knew just what to do.[/I]

"This is pay back for sending that damn bird near me. I summon forth my Sapphire Dragon!!" [I]The oddly winged dragon shot out of its card and landed gently landed on its hind legs and let out a soft roar.[/I]

"All right my dragon, attack his life points directly!!" [I]The man fell down to one knee in shock as his life points dropped to 400. Ryan then ended his turn which meant that the last bad guy would show his monster to Kaiba, which just happened to be something else Ryan didn't like, the damn Injection Fairy Lily.[/I]

"Well since you all have seen what this is I don't need to announce what I'm playing. Now my Fairy Lily I power you up by offering 2000 life points and now little Braxton I shall destroy your stupid dragon and clear your field for quite awhile." [I]The attack took Ryan's life points down to 2500 which made Ryan not to sure what the other two duelists had hiding in the wings of their decks.[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[INDENT]Jon had walked away from where Ryan and Kaiba were to duel and left for the Polynesian Culture Center rented out by Kaiba for use in the tournament. There he found what he was looking for, a duelist sipping Mi Tai's at the Polynesian lounge. Jon approached him with a challenge he couldn't refuse.[/INDENT]
[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Hey kid, I challenge you to a duel right now, Winner takes all. If I win, I get your locator cards and you go home. If you win, then I go home and you take my locator cards, what do you say to that?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]Fine, but I only have two, so that means you are putting more at risk, all though that matters not to me since you will lose anyway. So let's go! [/COLOR]
[INDENT]The two took their places opposite eachother and inserted their decks as the duel disks clicked to life and refreshed the two with 4000 life points each.[/INDENT]
[COLOR=SeaGreen]I go first as I summon one monster in defense mode, then place one card face down. You will regret ever challenging me Wheeler, now move.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Fine but I will soon vanguish you. Now I play Baby Dragon to attack your face down card.[/COLOR] [I]Exodia's Right Arm appeared just to shatter into a thousand pieces.[/I] [COLOR=RoyalBlue]What! Not another Exodia user. Fine then, I place two cards face down, and end my turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]I play Graceful Charity and then discard both Legs of Exodia. Then I place one monster in defense position to end my turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Awww, did I spoil your plans, so now you your gonna pout and throw away your Exodia. Poor child. Well I will once again order my Dragon to attack your face down monster.[/COLOR][I]Exodia'sLeft Arm was shattered like the one before it.[/I][COLOR=RoyalBlue] What is this? A feeble attempt at stopping me. Now I summon my Celtic Guardian to hit tyour life points directly taking you from 4000 to 2600. I end my turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]Oh no mister, please don't hurt me mister. Hahaha, if only you knew what you were getting into by challenging me. I play another Graceful Charity, then discard Exodia the Forbidden One and Molten Zombie. Then I play the magic card Contract with Exodia, to summon forth Exodia Necros...[/COLOR]

[color=navy]Kaiba shot a glare across the field at Lilly's owner. [/color]

[color=blue]"I really can't stand that card, and nothing would make me happier than to wipe it and its little syringe off the face of the Earth, but at the moment, I don't have a monster strong enough to do so, so I'll summon another Vorse Raider, and play Ekibio Drakmond on your Fairy. Then, I'll place three cards and end my turn."[/color]

[color=navy]None of the henchmen seemed very happy at this turn of events. Baddie#1 was especially peeved by the loss of another powerful monster, since he had lost his Beserk Gorilla. [/color]

[color=black]"Curse you Kaiba, you think that you've crippled us? You don't even know what's in store for you! I'll summon my Sangan in defense mode and end my turn."[/color]

[color=navy]The three eyed furball appeared in front of its master, feebly shielding its face with its weak short claws. It was Kou's turn, and he drew a Pandemonium card.[/color]

[i][color=red]Perfect. Just the card that I needed.[/color][/i]

[color=red]"You know, that Sangan is a very tempting target, but I don't think that I feel like waiting for Lilly to be destroyed,especially since it's going to be another two full rotations until it's gone. I'll first play Pandemonium, and then I'll summon my Terrorking Archfiend. Next, I'll offer my Archfiend soldier to activate Checkmate!"[/color]

[color=navy]Terrorking once again powered up his familiar energy blast, and directed it towards baddie#3. He fell to his knees as his lifepoints reached zero, and one detonator armed itself and began to beep loudly. [/color]

[color=red]"You three must be really crappy bad guys if your trap activates on you first..."[/color]

[color=navy]Kou took Desrook Archfiend out of his deck by way of Pandemonium's effect, set an Archfiend's Roar, and ended his turn. The remaining baddie set a monster card and did the same. It was now Ryan's turn.[/color]

[color=indigo]"Alright, time for me to get rid of that remaining 400 life points! I'll summon Rocket Warrior and[/color][color=magenta]...[/color][color=indigo]"[/color]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]Now go Exodia Necross, take out his Baby Dragon! With that you lose 1600 life points since my monster gains 1000 attack points per turn, and that brings you down to 2400 life points, evening the playing field a bit. Your turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Speaking of evening the playing field, I reveal my face down card, and turn the field to mountain terrain.Then I sacrifice my Celtic Guardian to summon Luster Dragon #2, and because of the terrain, he goes up to 2900 attack points. That's 100 more than your monster.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]You forget then, because of Exodia Necross' special abitlity, he can't be hurt by your monsters. This is pay back for what your friend did to my little brother, and it's also for my friend Ryan kicked out early in the tournament. So yoy might as well give up since my monster can't be hurt by monster, magic, or trap card. You have nothing left Jon, so I suggest you save us both time and surrender.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Never. I can hurt you still, I reveal my other face down card. Tremendous Fire, and take out another 1000 life points out of you, bringing you to 1600. As for your Exodia Necross, he does have a weakness, and I will exploit it. I now play Soul Release to release your five Exodia pieces from play. Now with those pieces out of your graveyard, your Exodia Necross goes byebye. Now since I feel that there is nothing left for you to do, I will end my turn just to rub it in kid.[/COLOR]

[INDENT]Exodia Necross melted into the playing field with the most horrendous groan known to man.[/INDENT]
[COLOR=SeaGreen]NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO! That is impossible, my monster was invincible! You fool! I will get you back for this. I summon Soul Tiger in defense mode. Then place one card face down. I end my turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]That the best you can do? I should have known an Exodia user would only rely on Exodia. Oh well. I have what I need in my hand, and will only be a matter of time before I can use it. So I summon Feral Imp, and then I have my Luster Dragon attack your pitiful Tiger.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]That's what you think. I reveal Negate Attack to protect my Tiger.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]A weak attempt. I will switch my Imp into defense mode and end my turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]I summon one monster face down in defense mode, then I play Yami to change the playing field to dark, thus bringing your Dragon back down to 2400. Then I filp over my Des Feral Imp in defense position to bring back any card from the Graveyard. After placing this card face down, it is your turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Ha! You think I rest on a single strategy kid? Just to spite your [I]Valiant[/I] efforts, I sacrifice my Luster Dragon and Feral Imp to summon my Dark Magician in attack mode. Then I use Dark Pendant and Dark Energy to raise my Dark Magician by 800 attack points, and since [I]YOUR[/I] field card raises all spellcasters by 500, then my Dark Magician gains a total of 1300 attack points bringing him to 3800. I now attack your Tiger one more time to end my turn. Say good bye to him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]I don't think so, I reveal Negate Attack, which I just got back thanks to Des Feral Imp's special ability from flipping him over my last turn. Now I sacrifice both of my monsters to summon Despair From the Dark in defense mode. Then I place one card face down to end my turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]I then play another Dark Pendant raising my Magician to 4300 attack points. now don't think I have forgotten you Despair's special ability, so instead of wasting magic cards on it, I will attack it straight out. Go my Dark Magician, take out his monster![/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]Reveal Waboku! You are once again haltered by my trap cards, HA![/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Then I play Jowls of Dark Demise. You see I knew you would use another trap card like that. So by flipping over my Jowls of Dark Demise, I can take conrol of one of your monsters and attack you directly. So I seize control of your Despair, and finish you off for good. Now hand over your two locator cards, and go home you sniveling fool.[/COLOR]
[INDENT]Jon walked off to gain his next two booster packs, and then left to where he last saw Ryan just in time to hear what he thought was a bomb ticking on the roof.[/INDENT]

[COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1]"Rocket Warrior attack his life points directly!!" [I]The little warrior shot towards the man without any kind of defense and wiped out his life points. The bomb started beeping louder and Ryan grinned, they were down to one and since Kaiba had activated his Virus card.[/I]

"I'll end my turn for the time being." [I]Ryan said smirking. Kaiba drew his next card and began laughing very gleefully.[/I]

"You fools! Now I sacrafice Vorse Raider, Terrorking Archfiend, and Rocket Warrior for OBELISK THE TORMENTOR!!" [I]The three monsters shot into the sky and a pillar of blue light enveloped the area as Obelisk's outline appeared and as the light receeded Obelisk stood covering all three player's field. Its massive body was a testemant to its name, like the tall pillars in Egypt it stood at its full height.[/I]

"Obelisk! Attack his Sangan and then I end my turn." [I]The massive blue god brought its fist down upon the three-eyed fiend and then it went back to standing like a statue. The man then took his turn and smirked, also he retrieved his card from Sangan's effect. The last card he drew was a Kinetic Soldier, smirking he summoned it in attack mode.

It was then Kou's turn and he quickly summoned out his second Archfiend Soldier and ended his turn. It was Ryan's turn and he almost died of happiness, it was Spear Dragon.[/I]

"All right, I summon Spear Dragon in attack mode and I attack your stupid machine for 550 difference!!" [I]The small green dragon shot at the machine and blew it away in an instant. For the final turn the man merely passed his turn and Kaiba ended the duel quickly with Obelisk. The three men all crumpled and cowered in fear and Kaiba brought up his radio which was now working and ordered a chopper up there to pick them up.[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=navy]Kou got into the helicopter and surveyed his surroundings. Kaiba sure knew how to travel. The helicopter was huge, and looked similar to the inside of a large limo. There was plenty of room to sit and there were cold sodas in the mini fridge. Kou grabbed three, and passed the others to his parched teammates. Kou drained half of the soda in a couple of gulps, and then put the can down to answer Kaiba's question of what his name was. [/color]
[color=#000080][/color]
[color=red]"What's my name? Kaiba, I'm shocked. It's me, Kou, from the orphanage. Remember the kid with the yo-yos that used to follow you around all the time? That was me!"[/color]
[color=#ff0000][/color]
[color=navy]Slowly, the realization dawned on Kaiba's face. He gave Kou a hurried appology, and the two began to catch up, leaving Ryan feeling very left out as Kou asked questions like [/color][color=red]"He's been kidnapped [i]how many [/i]times?[/color][color=navy] [/color][color=navy]or [/color][color=red]"So were did you get that God Card?"[/color]
[color=navy][/color]
[color=navy]Finally, the helicopter landed next to the hotel, disturbing a few duels, and scattering several decks. The two duelists stepped out, but not before Kaiba handed them their locater cards and said, [/color][color=blue]"Get a couple more, I want to see you, [i]Both[/i] of you, in the finals."[/color]

[INDENT]Jon was walking towards the gift shop when Kaiba's helicopter landed a couple feet in front of him. He stopped and listened as Kaiba said farewell to Ryan and Kou. At the same time, Chris had made his way to where Jon was standing transfixed with the incesant enormity of the chopper as it took off.[/INDENT]
[COLOR=RoyalBlue][I]So he wants to see them both there eh. Well I now one thing for sure, I will be there waiting for them. When the time comes, I will anihilate them from the finals. But for right now, I think I will pay Joey a visit.[/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Hey Jon, that Kaiba I just saw take off?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Why do you ask such stupid questions? Who else has a chopper that big in Hawaii?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Geez Jon, I was merely starting a conversation with you. But I guess you're all business now aren't you Jon? Fine then, I just came to tell you that Joey is over at the bar getting dinner, and I just won my third locator card. How you been doin'?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]I have six locator cards now, and was just heading over to find Joey and talk with him. You can tag along if you want, you might just learn a new trick today Chris.[/COLOR]
[INDENT]With that, Chris and Jon headed over to the bar to talk with Joey. When they got there, they found him ordering a hamburger with seasoned fries and a Dr. Pepper. Jon and Chris sat on each side of Joey causing him to start and look around.[/INDENT]
[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Calm down Joey, we're just here for the food and company. Bar tender, I'll have what he's having. So Joey, you probably don't know me.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Orange]Yeah I know who you are, you're that Jon kid aren't ya?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Yep, that's me. I would have been in the finals at Duelist Kingdom if I wasn't emotionaly torn during my last battle there.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Orange]I remember that duel, what happened, you should have creamed that guy.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]My mother had called informing me that my brother was ill and hospitalized. With that, I just broke down and totaly screwed up my dueling. But he's in perfect health this tome, and there will be nothing to distract me from winning. Speaking of which, how many locator cards do you have?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Orange]I have three. I woulkd have more if I didn't give away a double duel just a minute ago.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Why'd you do that?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Orange]You know how it is Jon. You see that one girl that makes your heart scream, and you give her what she wants. But I tell you now, that will not happen next time. When we meet in the finals, I will not give her so much as the comfort of winning.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]yeah, well that's fine and all, but you have to go through me first. After dinner, I challenge you to a duel to once and for all prove who the greatest Wheeler is anyway.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Orange]Your funeral Jon, but tell me something first, are we in anyway related or did you just steal my last name?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]I will steal nothing from you Joey except your Baby Dragon when I win. As for being related, kind of. You see I come from my father's ties to the Wheeler name. And if I am not mistaken, he is your father's brother, and thus makes us cousins. According to my dad, after he grew old enough he moved away from the family to make a name for himself, and swore not to return to the family until he did. Well, I am not near as patient as he his and couldn't wait for him to make that name. So here I am making a name for myself, and at the same time finding my way back into the family name. That is why I must defeat you Joey. But don't go easy just 'cause you found out our relations. I want a good clean fight.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Orange]Fair enough cuz. But tell me, why my Baby Dragon? I mean I have much rarer cards than that one!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Easy, it's my favorite monster in the game. He may not be strong, but with a little help, that can be rectified. Now eat up, 'cause as soon as we're done, I am going to make you lose your lunch when you lose to me.[/COLOR]
[INDENT]Jon and Joey ate in silence preparing their strategies while Chris sat there processing what he had just learned about his best friend.[/INDENT]

[COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1][I]Looking around, Ryan wondered who he should duel next. Maybe that joke, Jon Wheeler would be fun to torture and make fun of. After looking around the beach some more, Ryan saw Jon and his dumb little flunky sitting right next to Joey, who was taking his time eating his food. Guessing that Jon had claimed a duel on Joey, Ryan sauntered over to the group and cleared his throat.[/I]

"Jon Wheeler, I challenge you to a duel right now! According to Battle Island rules, Section 3, paragraph 2, it states that you cannot refuse. So get ready to lose!" [I]Jon stared daggers at Ryan, who was already staring death glares towards him. He stood up from the bar and walked towards Ryan with a look of intensity.[/I]

"Fine, I accept your challenge and I will not lose, but in fact I will win."

"Pfft, not even in your dreams you wannabe." [I]Slapping his deck into his duel Disk, Ryan smirked rather happily, he would eliminate the brat so Joey would go to the finals. But before the duel could start Kou bolted up between the group and brought his disk up as well.[/I]

"Aww, you weren't going to have all the fun now were you?" [I]Ryan grinned at his new friend and glared at Jon and his iggle buddy Chris.[/I]

"All right Jon, I'll go first!!" [I]Drawing his opening hand, Ryan smirked. It held Sapphire Dragon, Spear Dragon, Rocket Warrior, Marshmallon, and Witch Of The Black Forest. Drawing his sixth card which was Blue Eyes, Ryan took his turn.[/I]

"I set this monster in face-down defense mode and end my turn." [I]Jon snickered a little and took his turn.[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=2][FONT=Garamond]Well, after a long, long, break Spike sauntered to a shop to buy some supplies. As he was looking around for a few packs of the newest expansion, a little girl walked up to him. "Would you like to duel?", the girl said in a singsong voice. Spike was flustered and muttered an ok, feeling slighty sad about taking a little girls cards.

As they walked to a field Spike layed out the specifics, "No cheating, we will ante up one card from our decks and two locator cards okay?", the girl said "Well, okay I guess."

Finally finding a place to duel they began. "I'll go first" Spike said and drew his six cards. They were Torrential Tribute, Chaos Emperor Dragon, Imperial Order, Strike Ninja, Painful Choice and Graceful Charity. "I play Graceful Charity" Spike said and the little girl asked "What does that do?" "Spike sighed "It lets me draw three cards and discard any two of cards in my hand, I discard my Strike Ninja and Torrential Tribute."

"Then I play Painful Choice", again she asked what it did "I pick five cards from my deck and you pick one to add to my hand." I picked 2 x DD Warrior Lady, 2 x DD Scout Plane and Sangan. "I pick the lady with the sword." I picked one Warrior up and continued. "Now I will set one monster and one magic or trap and end my turn."

The girl drew and played a Dancing Fairy in attack mode and tried to play Change of Heart. "I activate Imperial Order." Again she asked, this was getting to me so I snapped at her that it negated all magic cards. She ended her turn.

I did not pay for Imperial and drew, I drew Monster Reborn. I decided to wait and Summon Strike Ninja and end my turn. She drew and suddenly got a very serious look on her face. "I play Reinforcement of the Army, and I get Gearfried." I smiled thinking she was just trying to overpower me. She set a m/t and summoned Fire Princess, and swithced her Fairie to defense. I drew, Waboku, and used Strike Ninja to take out her fairies. Or so I had thought until a giant blue ball grounded my ninja. She had used Gravity Bind! I had never seen a competitive duelist use this, as it limits your monsters as well.

I passed my turn and she used Fire Princess to burn me. She summoned Gearfired and said "One more turn till you are gone." I laughed it off as she played Morale Boost and ended her turn. Alright, I need to draw something good I thought. I drew and got Witch of the Black Forest! This wouldn't help, so before I continued I said "How about we wager all the cards we have 3 against three huh?" And she said "Well, since you are going to lose anyway, why not?"

As soon as she said that I used Monster Reborn to ressurect Sangan. Then, I removed One Warrior lady and a Scouting Machine to summon my Chaos Emperor Dragon-Envoy of the End. I used his burn effect to do 3300 hundred points of damage to her. I looked out of the flames and said "Like a Phoenix, my next card rises from the ashes of dstrcution! Summon Yata Garasu!" As I said this I summoned Yata and watched him soar towards the girls life points. I explained his effect "When Yata does damage to you, you skip your next draw phase and with no cards in your hand or on the field, you have no chance of winning."

I looked away and asked "Do you concede?" She answered "I will never conceed." I continued by drawing and watching the Scouting Machine return. "These two attack for 1000 points." And I ended my turn. She looked away, and said "Continue." I drew a Cheerful Coffin and and took away the last bit of her health. I walked up and congratulated her on a good duel and said it was an honor to play her.

After taking my locator cards, she handed me her Lava Golem and said "Use it well." And after she left I couldn't stop thinking about how close I was to the finals, only four cards to go. [/FONT] [/SIZE] [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]"Jon Wheeler, I challenge you to a duel right now! According to Battle Island rules, Section 3, paragraph 2, it states that you cannot refuse. So get ready to lose!" Jon stared daggers at Ryan, who was already staring death glares towards him. He stood up from the bar and walked towards Ryan with a look of intensity.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]"Fine, I accept your challenge and I will not lose, but in fact I will win." [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]"Pfft, not even in your dreams you wannabe."[/COLOR]

Slapping his deck into his duel Disk, Ryan smirked rather happily, he would eliminate the brat so Joey would go to the finals. But before the duel could start Kou bolted up between the group and brought his disk up as well.

[COLOR=Orange]"Aww, you weren't going to have all the fun now were you?"[/COLOR]

Ryan grinned at his new friend and glared at Jon and his iggle buddy Chris.

[COLOR=Red]"All right Jon, I'll go first!!"[/COLOR]

Drawing his opening hand, Ryan smirked. It held Sapphire Dragon, Spear Dragon, Rocket Warrior, Marshmallon, and Witch Of The Black Forest. Drawing his sixth card which was Blue Eyes, Ryan took his turn.

[COLOR=Red]"I set this monster in face-down defense mode and end my turn." [/COLOR]

Jon snickered a little and took his turn. Knowing that he could finally beat that smug look off of Ryan's contemptous face.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Tell me something will you Ryan, what pencil pushing nerd runs around quoting the rule book like that? And don't think for a second you can win this, your pathetic god card will not help you in this duel. You will find that I know how to defend myself from punks like you. And since you are relying on your friend's help there, Chris too will enter this duel. Then when I am through with you, I will continue with my challenge to Joey. Win or lose, I will duel him and you can't stop me. For there is one flaw in your plan to eradicate me. I have six locator cards, and if I were to lose this duel for whatever reason, I still have five more to duel with. So nice try, but I will stay in the tournament no matter what.[/COLOR]

Jon threw his deck into his duel disk as it clicked ot life rendering 4000 life points to him.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]I will start off this duel by summoning Royal Magical Library in defense mode. Then Iplay Dian Keto the Cure Master, raising my life points to 5000, and place one token on my Library due to its effect. Then I place one card face down and end my turn. Your turn Kou.[/COLOR]