OtakuBoards

ps2 games for me.....

Single H

I have lots but I reccomend:-
MGS 2(Metal Gear Solid 2:Sons of Liberty) When that comes out.I've got the demo.It is excellent.
Kessen(Japanese strategy game)
Ring of Red
Dynasty Warriors 2
Dark Cloud
There's a start.I'll tell you more if you want.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]GT3, Zone of the Enders, Devil May Cry and MGS2 if it is out.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Those are the exact games i am getting cuz they rule!!!!!!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Single H [/i]
[B]Despite all the posts about not getting a ps2, finally I'm getting one by the end of this month. Now, what games would you recomend for me? I'm getting Devil May Cry, what else? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]I would recommend Onimusha (much easier than Resident Evil, but just as fun).

Then I'd recommend Gran Turismo 3 if you're into racing games -- mainly because it's so deep and long...it's a great challenge.

I'd also recommend SSX. It's probably the best snowboarding game out there right now (apart from SSX: Tricky...whenever that comes out).

I would [b]not[/b] recommend The Bouncer. It was utter crap. Square should probably stick to RPG's...The Bouncer had terribly unbalanced gameplay and a 10 minute CG sequence every five seconds. It was VERY poor quality.

I'd recommend Silent Hill 2, ICO, Twisted Metal: Black and Metal Gear Solid 2 (let's hope it isn't delayed AGAIN).

So those are my suggestions. :)[/color][/size]