Single H Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 Despite all the posts about not getting a ps2, finally I'm getting one by the end of this month. Now, what games would you recomend for me? I'm getting Devil May Cry, what else?
Zidargh Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 I have lots but I reccomend:- MGS 2(Metal Gear Solid 2:Sons of Liberty) When that comes out.I've got the demo.It is excellent. Kessen(Japanese strategy game) Ring of Red Dynasty Warriors 2 Dark Cloud There's a start.I'll tell you more if you want.
Kazuke Taro Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 I think ONI Was a good Game,Much better than the Bouncer. So I would Say you Should get oni...
Sephiroth Posted October 17, 2001 Posted October 17, 2001 GT3, Zone of the Enders, Devil May Cry and MGS2 if it is out....
Single H Posted October 17, 2001 Author Posted October 17, 2001 Racing.... GT3, what else? Action/Rpg.... MGS2, what else? Bouncer is the first Squaresoft fighting game..... I'm thinking of getting that one.....
Guest Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]GT3, Zone of the Enders, Devil May Cry and MGS2 if it is out.... [/B][/QUOTE] Those are the exact games i am getting cuz they rule!!!!!!!
Zidargh Posted October 23, 2001 Posted October 23, 2001 The bouncers' graphics are fantastic,and yeah there's alot to unlock,but the gameplay is too short...
James Posted October 23, 2001 Posted October 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Single H [/i] [B]Despite all the posts about not getting a ps2, finally I'm getting one by the end of this month. Now, what games would you recomend for me? I'm getting Devil May Cry, what else? [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson][size=1]I would recommend Onimusha (much easier than Resident Evil, but just as fun). Then I'd recommend Gran Turismo 3 if you're into racing games -- mainly because it's so deep and long...it's a great challenge. I'd also recommend SSX. It's probably the best snowboarding game out there right now (apart from SSX: Tricky...whenever that comes out). I would [b]not[/b] recommend The Bouncer. It was utter crap. Square should probably stick to RPG's...The Bouncer had terribly unbalanced gameplay and a 10 minute CG sequence every five seconds. It was VERY poor quality. I'd recommend Silent Hill 2, ICO, Twisted Metal: Black and Metal Gear Solid 2 (let's hope it isn't delayed AGAIN). So those are my suggestions. :)[/color][/size]
shibatku Posted October 23, 2001 Posted October 23, 2001 My favorite PS2 games are Armored Core 2, GT3, Onimusha, and Armored Core 2: Another Age.
Zidargh Posted October 27, 2001 Posted October 27, 2001 I take it you like all the ''Mech Warrior'' type of games.Ring of Red is really good.
Sephiroth Posted October 27, 2001 Posted October 27, 2001 the bouncer completely sucked, onimusha is good, but short....
No-Name Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 GTA3!!!!! i cant believe u f001$ didnt say that yet. Grand Theft Auto III is da best, a must have!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now