OtakuBoards

Harry Potter: Many Decades Past

Ryu_Sakura

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Blaire glanced around, she was new at Hogwarts, and yet to be sorted. Gossip was all round her talkings of a famous teacher, some Harry Potter. She sighed; no one she knew was going here. ?Might as well make friends?? She walked over to a group of girls about her age and smiled. ?Hello, I?m Blaire.?

?Ok. Come on, I told you we shouldn?t hang around the first years, they always think we?re new!? The oldest said sourly. The others nodded then walked very quickly away.

Blaire sighed, ?Another day another enemy.? She shook her head; no way was she going to make friends.

A young lady stepped up to the doors. She was dressed in a wonderful black robe; her hat was stunningly shard, her glasses shined without a speck of dirt. She open the doors. ?Before you all enter, I must ask of one thing, first years in first! Sorting shall be done in secret!?

Whispers sped around, ?Who is that?? all the first years asked.

?Miss. Hermione Granger.? Replied all the second and third years, the older students just ignored them.

Blaire joined the other first years walking in, until Miss. Granger stopped her. ?Will you come with me?? Blair nodded, wondering what she did wrong. ?Oh, no! You did nothing wrong, I was just curious if you had training in the arts a little already, your power is well controlled.?

?What do you mean? I?ve never used magic, I admit I have the ability to use telekinesis, but that isn?t a witch?s power, it?s a human?s brain capacity extended to beyond the first plane, reality, onto the next, energy.? Blair grinned, she loved telling people they were wrong and correcting them.

?Ah, but it is, a witch?s power comes from the energy, but their brain is not connected right to it like yours is along with other users of telekinesis.? Miss. Granger smiled, and then shoved Blair along. ?Don?t want to be late do you?? They entered a large room; the students were sitting down awaiting the ceremony.

Sign-Up

Name:
Year: First (No matter what, unless I give you permission to be a teacher, or whatever.)
Bio:
Personality:
Appearance:
House: (I shall put what house your in, in the first post but after you know what house you?re in please put it here to limit confusion and annoyance.)
Familiar (pet):
Wand type:
Special Traits:
Strongest subject:
Special Ability:
Worst Subject:
Dislikes (food):
Likes (food):
Dislikes (teachers: Mr. Potter (Defense against the dark arts), Miss. Granger (Sub/Assistant for all classes), Mr. Snypeling (Potions) Mrs. Noble (Sciences) Ms. Griffanlyf (All others [don?t ask me how she doest it, I think clones.])):
Likes (teachers, same as above):
Schedule: (I?ll give you one once you have appropriately signed-up. Put it here.)
Other items (besides your wand and all required items.): [/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Please sign up.

I will post my sign-up here, check back soon.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=deeppink]EDIT:

My Sign-Up

Name: Blaire Triforce
Year: First
Bio: She goes to an orphanage in Russia, or did until she was asked to go to Hogwarts, she doesn?t remember anything before she was nine.
Personality: She is a smart mouthed, intelligent girl. Funny, yet serious. And loud. She is spunky, but doesn?t make friends too well, because? She just doesn?t.
Appearance: Blaire is tall, much taller then normal. Her blond hair is long, shiny and straight. Her robes are a midnight black, her hat a pure black. Her eyes are mixed, the left is purple and the right is blue/silver.
House:
Familiar: Black cat, Slip.
Wand type: 12 inch, Dragonwood, and Goddess Blood.
Special Traits: One purple eye, and one silver/blue eye. She writes with her left hand. Also she has a photographic memory.
Strongest subject: Dark Arts, though it is not offered at this school.
Special Ability: Telekinesis.
Worst Subject: Defense Against the Dark Arts.
Dislikes (food): Fish, and any meat.
Likes (food): Candy, seaweed rice balls.
Dislikes (Teachers): Mr. Snypeling
Likes (Teachers): Ms. Griffanlyf
Schedule:
Class 1-Transfiguration
Class 2-Charms
Class 3-Sciences
Class 4-Arithmetic
Class 5-Potions
Class 6-Defense Against the Dark Arts
Class 7-Library
Class 8-Advanced Herbology
Other items: Wood Flute[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Red]
Oh, yeah, and for all you Ron fans, Ron will be here later, his name is Ron, *Car Crash* Oops, look like you'll have to play to find out. *evil*[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Name: Nimimi Firebolt
Year: Third
Bio: Nimimi's great-great-grandfather created the Firebolt and her family line has contiuned the broomstick bussiness.She is an exellent flyer and has great eye-sight.She's the seeker of her house.Nimimi has a dark past hidden form her.She has always been good in potions becaues her parents let her hang out in the lab all the time.She thinks that wand-waving is pointless unless your useing it to perform dark arts.
Personality: Spunky,smart,creative,and moody.She's antisocial yet has quite a few friends.
Appearance:
[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17716&stc=1[/IMG] I attached my pic.Weird I can see the pic on my computer.
House:
Familiar (pet): Black Owl with silver specks named Starry
Wand type: 13in. Phoenix Feater,Dragon Blood
Special Traits: She's a metamorpious
Strongest subject: Potions
Special Ability: eagle-eye sight
Worst Subject: Charms
Dislikes (food): Sweets
Likes (food): Meat
Dislikes (teachers): Mr. Potter and Miss. Granger
Schedule:
Class 1-Defense Against The Dark Arts
Class 2-Transfiguration
Class 3-Charms
Class 4-Sciences
Class 5-Arithmetic
Class 6-Potions
Class 7-Extra Class (Quiddich practice)
Class 8-Extra Class (Quiddich practice)
Other items: Her Firebolt 5000 Protype

[/COLOR]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]Name: Erin Roland[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]Age: 11[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]Gender: Female[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]Year: First [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]Bio: Erin lived in Australia for the first 6 years of her life before her family and her moved to England, because their farm wasn't doing well. She comes from a long line of Witches and Wizards.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]Personality: Shy, quiet, she doesn't tend to warm-up to new people well, although, once you get to know her, she can be loud and annoying. Naturally intelligent, she doesn't need to do much studying to ace a test.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]Appearance: Black robes and hat. She is normal sized with shoulder-length, dark brown hair. Hazel colored eyes and a pale complexion.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]House: [/color][color=darkslategray]Ravenclaw (suit's me pretty well, even though, I don't read books all the time! *indicating first post in the RPG*)[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]Familiar (pet): A beautiful white Siamese cat [/color][color=darkslategray]named Faye[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]Wand type: 9 inches, oak, dragon scale (can't uh, remember much about the wands...)[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]Special Traits: Naturally intelligent (no hard work or studying involved to become intelligent)[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]Strongest subject: Defense Against the Dark Arts[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]Special Ability: Fast and agile[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]Worst Subject: History of Magic *yawns and falls asleep*[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]Dislikes (food): Many kinds of sweets, onions, and a few Italian dishes[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]Likes (food): anything really[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]Dislikes (teachers):Ms. Griffanlyf [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]Likes (teachers, same as above): Mr. Potter[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]Schedule: [/color][/size][/font][font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]Class 1-Transfiguration
Class 2-Charms
Class 3-Sciences
Class 4-Potions
Class 5-Arithmetic
Class 7-History of Magic
Class 8- [color=darkslategray]Advanced Charms (charming people is fun!)[/color][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]Other items (besides your wand and all required items.): [color=darkslategray]a Harmonica[/color][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=teal]Ok, now I hope everything is ok. If it's not, PM about it.[/color][/size][/font]

[size=1][color=indigo] Hm... from checking other sign-ups, I think you might want to limit to the other items, an invisability cloak seems a bit ridiculous for a first year, Harry Potter didn't even get his tell Christmas ;) and I would also look at a persons special trates, levitation (that's how it is spelled) isn't possible, but telekineses is. Sorry if i'm sounding pushy, but this RPG could be really good.
------
[b]Name[/b]: Karl Hunter
[b]Age[/b]: 11
[b]Gender[/b]: male
[b]Year[/b]: First
[b]Bio[/b]: Karl is a half blood Wizard. His father has only muggle blood but still went to hogwarts and his mother is full blooded. Karl grew up in Scotland, just on the border so they were very close to England. Being his parents were both witches, he grew up in a wizard inhabited area. Over the summer, he recieved his letter to Hogwarts School of witch craft and wizardry.
[b]Personality[/b]: Karl is a very care free, no worry kind of guy. He is very laid back and usually never panics in some of the worst of situations. He's very curious, which can get him into trouble and loves to have fun, most likely he will be the sorce of the party going at Hogwarts. Karl is kind to most people except for those who think highly of themselves. He is very headstrong and will almost never give up.
[b]Appearance[/b]: Right now he is wearing the traditional black hogwarts robes. He stands at about 5'4 and has dark green eyes and and spikey, but fluffy, brown hair with a streek of blond up the top. He usually wears anything the color green, so, out of robes, expect that from him. There is a rumor that on his back there is a foot long scar, but it it true?
[b]House[/b]: He has yet to be sorted T_T
[b]Familiar (pet)[/b]: A silver owl with black streets here and there, named Twilight.
[b]Wand type[/b]: Phoenix Feather, Holly, 11 inches.
[b]Special Traits[/b]: He can throw his voice and is double jointed in several places.
[b]Strongest subject[/b]: Transfiguration (shouldn't there be more teachers?)
[b]Special Ability[/b]: He sometimes has dreams that show him parts of the furture.
[b]Worst Subject[/b]: Herbology
[b]Dislikes (food)[/b]: Anything with tomatoes
[b]Likes (food)[/b]: Chocolate and just about everything else.
[b]Dislikes[/b]: Ms. Griffanlyf
[b]Likes[/b]: Mr. Potter
[b]Schedule[/b]:
Class 1-Charms
Class 2-Transfiguration
Class 3-Sciences
Class 4-Potions
Class 5-History of Magic
Class 7-Arithmetic
Class 8-Animal care
[b]Other items[/b]: A guitar and a remembrawl [/size][/color]

I was thinking about that, NO INVISABILITY CLOAKS, and levatation. Sorry DDG.

Here are the Schedules.

[COLOR=deeppink]Ryu Sakura (Blaire Triforce)

Class 1-Transfiguration
Class 2-Charms
Class 3-Sciences
Class 4-Arithmetic
Class 5-Potions
Class 7-Library
Class 8-Advanced Herbology[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Sienna]Swordmaster13 (Nimimi Firebolt)

Class 1-Defense Against The Dark Arts
Class 2-Transfiguration
Class 3-Charms
Class 4-Sciences
Class 5-Arithmetic
Class 6-Potions
Class 7-Extra Class (Quiddich practice)
Class 8-Extra Class (Quiddich practice)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]DDG (Erin Roland)

Class 1-Transfiguration
Class 2-Charms
Class 3-Sciences
Class 4-Potions
Class 5-Arithmetic
Class 7-History of Magic
Class 8-Advanced Charms[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]K.K.C. (Karl Hunter)
Class 1-Charms
Class 2-Transfiguration
Class 3-Sciences
Class 4-Potions
Class 5-History of Magic
Class 7-Arithmetic
Class 8-Animal Care[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Duorocks17 (Mary Kenze)
Class 1-Charms
Class 2-Transfiguration
Class 3-Sciences
Class 4-Arithmetic
Class 5-History of Magic
Class 7-Potions
Class 8-Elective (Choose: Advanced Herbology, Advanced Charms, Library, or Animal Care.)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]sublime2004 (Alton Willis)
Class 1-Charms
Class 2-Transfiguration
Class 3-Sciences
Class 4-Arithmetic
Class 5-Defense Against the Dark Arts
Class 6-History of Magic
Class 7-Potions
Class 8-Elective (Choose: Advanced Herbology, Advanced Charms, Library, or Animal Care.)[/COLOR]

Please refer to this incase Schedules change.

sorry I'm a little late, I hope this goes well!
[FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Blue][B]Name:[/B] Mary Kenze
[B]Age:[/B] 11
[B]Gender:[/B] Female
[B]Year:[/B] First
[B]Bio:[/B] Mary is the daughter of a rich banker from Westchester. She has grown up with all the airs of society, but abosultely hates her life there. She wishes she can be free to do whatever she would like to, instead of what her parents make her do. As a young girl, Mary was forced to go to bording school. It was there that she met her life-long friend, Max. Max and Mary have been best of friends, but her parents don't approve of him.The day Mary got her letter, it was like a string of freedom, but her dad burned it before she could open it. The letters conituined to come. Mary wrote Max a good-bye letter. Mary finally decided that the rich life was not the life she was meant for, and ran away to Hogwarts, hoping that when she returned, her parents warth would have wavered, and Max would still consider her as his best friend.
[B]Apperence: [/B] She has long brown hair that goes down to her back, and blue eyes. Mary feels most comfertable in a pair of jeans, and a red shirt. She is medium height, and fairly attractive.
[B]House:[/B] Hufflepuff!
[B]Pet: [/B] A brown owl named R.H.
[B]Wand: [/B] 10 inches, maple and phoneix feather
[B]Special traits:[/B] Very easy to get along with, doesn't care about status, and can speak/read foreign lanuages.
[B]Strongest subjest:[/B] Charms, Potions
[B]Special abilities:[/B] Doesn't really have any. She is smart for her age, but doesn't like to show it.
[B]Worst subject:[/B] Astronomy
[B]Dislikes (food)-[/B]Anything that's not made from real meat. (a.k.a. Fish)
[B]Likes (food)- [/B] Any type of candy, as long as she can tell nothing is wrong with it.
[B]Dislikes:[/B] Miss Granger
[B]Likes:[/B] Mr. Potter
[B]Class list:[/B]Class 1-Charms
Class 2-Transfiguration
Class 3-Sciences
Class 4-Arithmetic
Class 5-History of Magic
Class 7-Potions
Class 8- Advanced Charms
[B]Other items:[/B] a recorder
[/COLOR][/FONT]

Ok I changed it.

[size=1][b][color=darkgreen]
Name: Alton Willis

Bio: Alton was born in Bastogne, France and raised in Cheddar, England. His parents used to be extremely loving until they found out he was a wizard, now they just fear him.

Personality: Despite the total ignorance of his parents, Alton is very up-beat and cheery.He is highly intelligent and he has a knack for noticing the obscure. He has also long had an interest in transcendentalism. Most think he is funny and weird, but if you know him, he's pretty cool.

Appearance: Average height, semi-muscular build, spiked blonde hair, gray eyes. Usually seen in black jeans, gray T-shirt and neon-orange shoes.

House: ???

Familiar (pet): A dark green newt named [u]Flopp[/u]a[u]pop[/u]a[u]top[/u]a[u]lous[/u]. Floppy for short.

Wand type: 14 1/2 in. Yew. Barghest vocal chords.

Special Traits: Photographic memory. Leftie.

Strongest subject: Charms

Special Ability: A hypnotic stare.

Worst Subject: Arithmetic(it bores him so he doesn't do the work)

Dislikes (food): Anchovies, bratwurst, any internal organ of any animal. (ick)

Likes (food): Beef, pork, chicken, potatoes, waffles, pie, soup , etc.

Dislikes: Mrs. Noble (Sciences)

Schedule: ???

Other items: A monicle that allows him to see through walls and doors and such.
[/size][/b][/color]

Scary... In real life, I have a photograpihc memory AND am a leftie. o.0 Am I weird?

Anyway... sublime2004 your OK. And duorocks17, I pmed you what you need to fix. (Done)

DDG your's is fine now. K.K.C. Good job.
And... Swordmaster13 WILL YOU FIX IT ALREADY?!?!?

NOTE: I live in Wectchester. Do you? I mean the one in NY. o.0 weird...

Yeah, I'm making one for Abby so pls save a spot!

Here it is.

Name: Abby

Bio: She comes from a line of very prestigous wizards and witches who aren't everyone's fabvourite at times. Known about magic since she was a little kid.

Personality: Abby's really cool and snotty with people she doesn't know. Can be very condescending on those she doesn't like. When you get to know her, she can be sweet and very nice to be around. Strong feelings for being in Slytherin.

Appearence: Tall, nice figure but kind of spidery. Pale blonde hair and opaque blue eyes. Pale complexion.

House: Slytherin

Familiar (pets): Fluffy, white snow owl

Wand Type: 14 in. oak with unicorn tail core

Special Traits: naturally smart, coordinated

Special Ability: None as of yet

Strongest subject: Defense Agains Dark Arts & Charms

Weakest Subject: Astronomy

Dislikes: Fish

Dislikes: Mrs. Noble

Schedule: Class 1-Transfiguration
Class 2-Charms
Class 3-Sciences
Class 4-Arithmetic
Class 5-Potions
Class 7-Library
Class 8-Advanced Charms

Other items: Locating mirror (give a person's DNA sample and it shows their location)

Tell me if there is anything wrong. Preferably by PM.

Alrighty... when you get it, just edit your post with it.

NOTE: THAS HAS BEEN STARTED. Please post. Unless you wanna get lost. Or die earlly on, making you out an unable to play without special permission from me.

Please read thru all that has been posted, especially my last post.