Emcew Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 Ok, I'm not sure if someone's already posted this but....
amibasuki Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 yis, under 'Dragonball z or GT?' I like Z better
Emcew Posted October 16, 2001 Author Posted October 16, 2001 What's Funny is that they made the Origional series more of a comedy that what DBZ is like
amibasuki Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 they made it mainly for a little-kid audience, that's why. then they wanted to aim DBZ more towards a teenagers/adults audience instead, so they put more action in it.
Break Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 [SIZE=1]Well, if you like comedy, Dragonball's your thing. If you like no stops and Kamehameha waves all the way, Dragonball Z is yours. If you like a little comedy mixed with supremly powerful people, then you'll love Dragonball GT. And, errr... I have only seen DBZ :p so I'll say.... Hmmm, tough one.... DBZ! lol[/SIZE]
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 z is best, but db's the funniest. i LMAO at that show.
shibatku Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 Dragonball Z has more action and Dragonball is funny.
Guest Shift Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 I dunno 'bout everyone else but mine Is without a doubt Draogn Ball Z
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now