Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Here is some more wood work of mine. I made it by using the scroll saw and it took me two weeks to finish. I made it for my sister for a birthday present. I just thought that I would post it here for you to enjoy and comment. Please take a look and tell me what you think.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
Wow, that's an excellent effort - is it made out of balsa wood, by any chance? It's a brilliant work of precision to cut that smoothly against the grain without breaking the piece (assuming that you didn't - there doesn't look to be any rejoining). I love the way the cloud joins into the sun, the finess of the lines ... it looks like it'd make a great wall hanging. Good job, and I hope your sister enjoyed it too.
Posted
[color=slategray]Simply amazing ;) The composition is very successful overall. I love, as Pyrophobic said, how the clouds cut into the sun. Some day you might consider doing an ink print of this, because it would look great.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...